Community > Posts By > distance66

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:00 PM
he doesn't seem too popular around here; what happened? As I recall he was considered, both inside and outside the usa, to be el Salvador himself!

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 11:36 AM

What was said is that religions are not peaceful or violent, PEOPLE

Then you must agree with me that Obama should not have said that Islam is a peaceful religion. According to your own reasoning that is just not true.

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 10:45 AM
rentier

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 10:42 AM

there is no specific mention of muslims in the bible anymore than the quran specifically mentions christians, but,

My goodness, you are far off-track now. Of course there is no mentioning in the Bible of muslims. Do I really need to explain? And you can definitely read a lot about christians (and jews) in the qur'an; and it aint pretty...

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 10:38 AM

why choose the interpretation that islam is not peaceful, when numerically speaking,,,the percentages of proven violent muslims out of the numbers on the earth, are probably pretty much in line with the percentage of proven violent CHRISTIANS?

ah, okay! I go with you; so, let's just say that all religions are peaceful, period. Then we don't have to think about it anymore, because there just isn't any problem! I didn't go to Harvard, but I think I can follow that logic.

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 03:03 AM
I agree, it's all about interpretation. So why chooses Obama the interpretation that the Islam is so peaceful? While there is abundant proof that the opposite interpretation is very lively among followers to say the least?

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 02:21 AM
Harvard Law? Impressive! But that doesn't keep him from calling the Islam a 'religion of peace'. So magna cum laude or not: even the brightest people can still be blind.

Well, what do I care: he is your president - not mine

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 02:08 AM
Isn't Obama that guy who bowed, very deeply, to a Saoedi king?

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 02:05 AM
I would suggest changing your profile in 'looking for a man' :)

no photo
Sun 04/22/12 01:23 PM
you are all missing the point here! These days couples use their smartphones to communicate with each other. Yes, on a date! :)

no photo
Sun 04/22/12 01:01 PM

Ways To Get To A Girls Heart-- 5. Dont force her to do ANYTHING!

bwah

no photo
Sun 04/22/12 12:55 PM
the title of this topic is 'RIGHT PERSON FOR U' and immediately everyone starts talking about finding their soulmates.

Well...

A soulmate is definitely not what I am looking for!

2 Next