Community > Posts By > Song_bird86

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:38 AM
I'm sorry no one showed Lady. I haven't even been on the site in forever. Shoulda made sure people were still interested. Things like this normally don't pan out unless you've been talking for like a year. But everyone knew I wouldn't be making it. I was hoping you all would have had a great time.

Song_bird86's photo
Tue 05/20/08 04:45 PM
I went and had a little date today with this guy named Jamie. We were supposed to have a lunch date today but he already ate when I told him I was ready to leave so instead I ate and he met me when I was done. So he's 23 I think and he wants to be a fireman, actually has spent 7months in the field and has been certified in 2 different things but he still has to go thru some course or something. He has a brother that's 10months younger than him and 2 step sisters that are 13 and 14 but they live in Denver. He's a pretty cool guy, only thing I don't like is he smokes but I can deal with that I guess. He's into music, doesn't like to party, and hardly watches t.v. He likes to dress nice, like nice jeans and dress shirts instead of baggy clothes and big chains. He's a decent looking guy too. He just turned in an application today to a warehouse where his friend works. Right after we split ways he texted me and said " Just so you know I really liked talking to you and I would love to see you again" so I was like, yipee there's a start. So I texted back and said "Thanks, I really liked talking to you too" and told him Tuesday and wednesday are my full free days and m,th, fri I have the boys by myself after 4 so he texted back and said "ok, when I get payed we're going to make some plans." So yay! Even if we don't date he's a cool dude and I'm sure we'd be friends. I think he said he has a son too but I'm not sure how old.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:47 PM
Got a haircut, what ya think?

Song_bird86's photo
Fri 04/18/08 02:16 PM
I didn't feel anything here in Springfield but the news said it was felt in St. Louis and messed up a bridge.

P.S I quit my job on Tuesday cause I wasn't doing good and didn't like it and I got talked to twice before lunch about my performance and how I liked the job so I took it as an indicator that I shouldn't be there so I left at lunch. I'm on the job hunt again and put in 5 apps online and just filled in 2 to take in. One of them isn't hiring till June 1 though.

Song_bird86's photo
Wed 03/26/08 02:44 PM
I got a job working at Wyndham world wide Resorts. I'm gonna be a telemarketer calling people that have stayed at Wyndham Resorts before and trying to sell them cheap vacations. Should be interesting. Base pay is $8.50 plus $4 commission. I start training on Monday morning.

Song_bird86's photo
Tue 03/18/08 04:48 PM

Hey everybody! Anybody from Spfld area?

yeah, me and one other girl are in spfld

Song_bird86's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:39 PM
Ugh I have strep....yet again

I went to urgent care cause I have this big swollen lymph node and that side of my throat hurts really bad. Well, I had a fever of 101 and all the lookings of strep but the test came back negative so he gave me a script for amoxicillan anyways. He said if I don't get better then it might be mono. I came home and crashed. It took about 3 hours total to go to urgent care, get seen, and get my script. It sucked. I had to drive back home to get a freaking dollar to pay for my medicine.

Song_bird86's photo
Sat 03/08/08 02:18 PM
Matthew went pee on the potty last night! Woo I sat him on the potty and then he got off and went to to counter so I got his tooth brush then I hear him starting to tinkle so I hurried and put him on the potty on his knees and he finished! He's 18months old!

Song_bird86's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:55 PM
I went and walked 3miles today at the park! I went with a mommy friend of mine and we're gonna start going walking every other weekend. My goal is to lose 50lbs by this time next year.

Song_bird86's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:15 PM

sounds good..can someone email me the details?

Do you mean about Bear and me meeting?

hahahahaha no

She's talking about the get together in May.

Song_bird86's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:48 PM
That'd be completely fine then I'm sure. Are your kids at that age where they can pretty much fend for themself?

Song_bird86's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:15 PM
They told me it'd be ok if I brought Matthew if I go and he's 18months.

Song_bird86's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:24 PM
The pictures came out good. I went to Fashion bug, the lady has been out sick for a week and today was her first day back so that's why I didn't get called. She said she'll talk to the other woman tomorrow and give me a call and she gave me the store number and also took down my number. So again, wish me luck. I'm gonna go ahead and try target and wal-mart. KMart was no good.

Song_bird86's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:15 PM
Matthew and Clayton are going to get pictures done tomorrow. Then I'm going to go apply at Target and KMart. I really thought I had a chance at getting that job at Fashion Bug. Oh well. Guess I could call and see if I still might have a chance.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 02/21/08 01:28 PM
well, no call yet. Hopefully it'll come later today or maybe tomorrow. We've had sleet today so maybe that's why they didn't call. The lady said that they were gonna be having some days off soon so maybe that's it too. I just really need/want this job. The lady was very nice and seemed like a good person to work for.

Song_bird86's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:46 PM
Oral is what they do now if they don't want to take the big leap. I just don't think kids understand you can still get Stds that way.

Song_bird86's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:45 PM
I might have a job!! I should be getting a call tomorrow from fashion bug to go in for a more indepth interview. I had one yesterday after I took Matthew to the doctor. I went in to check on my application since I never got called and the girl who does interviews was theres so she gave me a little one over by the shoes lol and said she's run it by her co-manager and then they'd call on probably Thursday. It'd only be part time at 5-10hrs/wk but for now that's ok because it'd give me and Matthew both time to adjust to me going to work and then once regular store hours are back I should get more hours and if someone leaves I might be able to move up to full time. pay is only 6.65/hr which sucks but it'll cover what I have to take care of.

Wish me luck

Song_bird86's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:53 PM
That sounds great Lady. If I some how miraculously get a job I probably shouldn't take off so soon but if I don't then I'll give it a bit more thought and get back to you on your offer.

Song_bird86's photo
Mon 02/18/08 12:54 PM
for one, I think you're highly over reacting. So she has that she's bi, big deal. She could be and it's not going to cause her any harm. So her friends have "slutty" pictures, does she? She isn't her friends. Just because they might have those types of pictures it doesn't mean she does. She wants some privacy with what she writes about, that's no big deal. She's 16 and needs privacy. There's some things that she needs to write about and doesn't want family to see, I'm 20 and I block some of my stuff from my sister that's on my page cause it's about family issues and me being annoyed at home or whatever. She should have her space to write where she can with however she feels. Her actual layout and graphics is what you need to look at because that will tell a lot about a person. Does she have weed graphics or things about drugs or sex? If not, then don't worry. Maybe she set her profile to private so only people on her friend list can see and she probably took you off so that's ok too because now no one can see what's on it unless they're on her list. And Myspace automatically sets profiles of those under 18 to private.

it's bad to just go around assuming things, her parents should know more about it then you since you're not in the home. Give her some respect and independence. Has she ever been a bad kid before? It's normal for her to get curious about boys and sex and as long as her parents talk to her and give her the ends and outs of it all the she'll be fine.

Song_bird86's photo
Mon 02/18/08 12:38 PM
Yeah, they are pretty cool. My sister got a few but they weren't that great of pictures. The technician wasn't that good I guess. But looking at him now and the u/s pics you can see that it was pretty accurate as to how he'd look.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7