Community > Posts By > Song_bird86

Song_bird86's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:25 PM
Things are just icy here as usual. I went to wal-mart and got my WIC stuff today and then went to the mall and Shoe Carnival to look for shoes for Matthew. His are small so he's falling all the time cause his toes are scrunched up. How are you guys?

Song_bird86's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:27 PM

Is this a chat line?

huh?

Song_bird86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:42 PM
Maybe that's why none of us get any hits, we're too "clean" lol

Song_bird86's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:16 PM
if he wants that kind of thing he can go to adult friend finder. That's all the site is. I joined when I was 18 not knowing what the site was.

Song_bird86's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:51 PM
I'm gonna get in bed myself. Night Bear and Corn, I need to get myself on a good sleep schedule too.

Song_bird86's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:31 PM
lol no, that's fine. It's so petty on baby-gaga, all the moms get mad when someone decides that they like part or all of the name they've decided for their child so then they can't use it lol.

I haven't heard Kayton. I've heard Keyton before. I've heard Draden but not a lot. Basically it's a "knock off" of Brayden and Kaiden and Aiden and Jaiden. At least that's what I've heard other people say.

i like Dalton too

Song_bird86's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:14 PM
Yeah, I'm not fond of Clayton Vaughn either but whatever. I thought you might like it cause Clayton is big of an older style name. She picked Vaughn cause it sounds like Juan which is our dads name. At least that's what she said. To me Clayton is a last name cause I know people with that last name but it also is my first bf's middle name. Vaughn just reminds me of Vince Vaughn.

I've always thought about baby names even before I was pregnant. Now I look back at the list I had and I don't like some of them any more. The ones I do like are more on the traditional classic side.

If I have a girl next I plan on naming her Evelyn Sage and if I have another boy I'm thinking about Josiah Nathaniel. Of course this all depends on what the future husband/father says lol. I always wanted girls but now that I have a boy those names come to me so much easier.

Here's my list besides the ones already mentioned
Noah Daniel
Benjamin David
Kaiden Alexander

Lillian Rae
Ashlyn Jade/Rose
Evelyn Rose

From my old list
Taylor Rayne
Anthony Gage---- very first name I picked out before I was pregnant but decided I didn't like it and I didn't like how it flowed with my last name. Plus, my sister said we have too many Anthony's. I have a cousin Tony who is named after his father Marco Antonio and my cousin Laticia is about to have a baby named Jiovani Antonio. And a boy that lived down the street from my grandparents who died a few years ago was named Anthony.

Song_bird86's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:15 PM
Well my sister considered the name Copper for a girl before she found out she was having a boy. His name is Clayton Vaughn, how's that for your style corn?

And I never even heard the name Jaiden when I picked it out. I just thought of it one day walking on campus and stuck with it. Then I was told by a girl I went to hs with that another girl that we went to school with was naming her son Jaden and he's 2months older then Matthew. It was actually going to be the first name and the middle name was either going to be Erik or Michael and me and the father decided on Jaiden Michael. Then the father split and my sister threw a hissy about me using Michael since it's the name she's liked forever even though she wasn't gonna be getting pregnant any time soon. I liked the combo of Jaiden with an M so I tossed out Marshall and Matthew and Matthew's what stuck. Marshall made me think of Eminem and then I thought about his last name Mathers and it sounded like Matthew and so there you go. lol. Then the only thing left to decide was to keep Jaiden as the first name or change it to the middle. I waited till he was born to decide that. Depending on what he looked like would determine which way his name was. He turned out to be a Matthew.

Song_bird86's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:31 PM
Matthew Jaiden

Song_bird86's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:15 PM
He just turned 17months. He probably would have slept thru the night but he went to bed with an already wet diaper so he soaked thru and woke up cause he was all wet. So I changed him and gave him half a bottle and got in bed with him.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/17/08 11:37 PM
night, just as the baby is waking up lol

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/17/08 11:18 PM
75 sounds perfect to me too. I'd love to live in like Florida or California or New Mexico where it's got nice warm dry weather. The cold weather sucks and so does all the allergens lol

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:33 PM
Aug 13 right here. I've never been with a Leo but I was with a Taurus and he was a trip. Worst one of my bfs. My dad is a Taurus too lol. I've been with a scorpio too. He was the best until he left me around 6months pregnant with no warning what so ever.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:29 PM
I burped in school whenever I wanted. It was always big and loud but I startled muffling it when I started getting really bad looks lol. My first bf loved that I could burp loud, he'd rate it every time hahaha. Farting in public is a bit embarrassing but at home I just let it go.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:10 PM
We only had light flurries but apparently there was ice early this morning. I heard my dad scraping his window at 6. I despise ice after our huge ice storm last January. I'd take snow any day over that again. But, I'd rather it never get cold all together lol

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:09 PM
Feet are disgusting. My ex liked to suck on my toes, it was so gross.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:05 PM
yes, I would because they know who buys the tickets and you wouldn't match. You'd also need the receipt I think and if you didn't have that then you're out of luck. And hopefully after returning it they'd give the person a share of the money.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:32 PM
I'm surprised they let you wate this long. My son was done at exactly 2wks and that's as long as they let you do it as an infant and after that you have to take them to a urologist. I think they messed his up cause he's 17months and I still have to pull his skin back. When it was newly done one side looked more swollen then the other.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:30 PM
What you typed in the original post isn't as annoying as if you were to type like the stupid teen people with numbers and caps in places they don't belong. L1k3 wH3n ThEy typ3 l!k3 th!2 1t's suP3R 4nNoy!nG

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:26 PM
My dad sure does think it's a big deal when girls burp and fart. He's always yelling at us that we're not lady like and sound like drunken sailors. I tell him it just means we're human and if we weren't supposed to do it then God wouldn't have given us the ability to.