Community > Posts By > Song_bird86

Song_bird86's photo
Sun 01/13/08 11:15 PM
I don't have money to do meetups unless they're here in springfield where I live so I don't have to use any more gas then I normally would.

Song_bird86's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:53 PM
Thank you all for your kind words and support. Congrats Anaka(sorry if I got that wrong) on finishing school and getting things straight. I'm still not sure of what I want to get my degree in, there's so many things I've thought about. I just don't know what I'd like to do every day as a living.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:35 PM
Sleepy, not bald either.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:34 PM
By first appearance, possibly but that cigarette in the mouth is a big turn off for me.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:56 PM

I'm 21 and a single mom to a 17month old boy named Matthew. He's super energetic and loud. Loves to climb and throw everything and when he doesn't get his way he likes to slap, pinch, or scratch. He's really ornery but also very sweet and lovable. I met his father when I was 19 and a freshman in college. I got pregnant In November just a month and a half after dating his father and once I went home at the end of the year on April 28th I never heard from him again. I take that back, May 6th was the last day I spoke to him. The 28th was the last day I saw him. He lives in Iowa and I'm in Missouri and the only exchanges we have is letters from child support. I don't have a job but I've been looking and I have gone to 2 semesters of school since Matthew was born. I have to take this semester off cause tuition isn't paid off from the fall. Feel free to check out my profile and find out a little more about me.
:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

What's the point of that? You do that on everyone's thread that I've seen

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:53 PM
Hi, I'm 21

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:52 PM
yup, sure do. Myspace.com/songbird_86. I'm much more active on there then anywhere else besides the mommy forum I'm on.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:45 PM
I'm 21 and a single mom to a 17month old boy named Matthew. He's super energetic and loud. Loves to climb and throw everything and when he doesn't get his way he likes to slap, pinch, or scratch. He's really ornery but also very sweet and lovable. I met his father when I was 19 and a freshman in college. I got pregnant In November just a month and a half after dating his father and once I went home at the end of the year on April 28th I never heard from him again. I take that back, May 6th was the last day I spoke to him. The 28th was the last day I saw him. He lives in Iowa and I'm in Missouri and the only exchanges we have is letters from child support. I don't have a job but I've been looking and I have gone to 2 semesters of school since Matthew was born. I have to take this semester off cause tuition isn't paid off from the fall. Feel free to check out my profile and find out a little more about me.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:34 PM
I already got a friendly suggestion from someone else to change my default picture and I've done that but I still don't have that many hits on my page. So any advice? What should I change or add?

Song_bird86's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:25 PM
I'm single cause my sons father left me and I'm not the type most guys want. I don't get many offers

Song_bird86's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:21 PM
I think I'd find it more fun here if there were actual chats. And I hardly have anyone view my page and the only guys interested are all like 30+ and I'm only 21 lol. Some reason I'm an old man magnet hahaha. I guess it makes sense, guys my age don't want a girl with a baby or a big girl at that. They want the skinny super model. Story of my life.

Song_bird86's photo
Sun 01/06/08 10:21 PM
To fill my tank it takes about $25. I put $20 from a wal-mart gas card on and it gave me almost a full take and I was on 1/4 tank.

Song_bird86's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:58 PM
Well, if it's like active duty then I probably would just pass someone by if they're stationed over seas or away from me. But, if I had the chance of getting to know them first and being able to spend time then things might be different. I've always said that I would never be able to be with a military man cause I couldn't handle the stress of not knowing if my man is coming home or if he's okay and just the distance would be far to much for me. And I've been cheated on twice so there's always that little trust factor of if they're being faithful while so far away, ya know? I've been working hard on getting rid of that though.

Song_bird86's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:28 PM
I say tell her exactly what you said. That you're her friend and care for her and you don't think she deserves a bf that's coming home drunk every night. Just let her know there's better guys out there if she's unhappy.

Song_bird86's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:02 PM
That's so immature. Why do people choose to be such fools, especially on the internet?

Song_bird86's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:55 PM
Wow, I'm glad I missed whatever the comment was if it caused this much stirrup. I was so confused for a minute there lol. I didn't see it but thank you all for caring and showing support for the site and making me feel welcome.

Song_bird86's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:34 PM
You people are too funny. Thanks for the welcome. Oh and it's Missourians unless you want to be country and say uns.

Song_bird86's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:28 PM
I joined a few days ago. My name is Sarah and I'm a 21 y/o single mom. My son is named Matthew and he'll be 17months on the 16th. He's never seen his dad and I haven't seen his dad in 20months so you don't have to worry about any baby mama drama here or whatever. Only drama I have is trying to get the child support paid. Anyways, I hope you check out my profile, it has more information about me.

Song_bird86's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:01 AM
I'm in Springfield I go to OTC.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next