Community > Posts By > deltasissy

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:34 PM
This post just goes to show you how our youth have become so deviant that they devalue human life so much that they find entertainment value in murderous thoughts.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:32 PM

do u ever think how you would kill someone differently?laugh

No. How is it funny to think of ways to kill someone?

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:25 PM

Depends on if it's corrective or aesthetic. I think you need a shrink before you consider the latter.

Aesthetic can also be corrective.

Honestly, it doesn't matter if it is corrective or aesthetic. If a person wants to have cosmetic surgery, that is his or her decision, one that should not be judged so harshly by those who may not feel the need to have cosmetic surgery.

Getting braces... that's cosmetic.
Getting teeth bleached... that's cosmetic.
Having your hair dyed... that's cosmetic.

Certainly these procedures don't involve going under the knife, but these cosmetic procedures are generally safe and contribute to the raising of the self-esteem of thousands of people.

If it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it.

flowerforyou
almost all of the plastic surgeries have some risk of death

so does walking outside
so does eating
so does smoking

everything we do involves risk

noted, this is an increased risk, but a person has to consider his or her own health before having such procedures performed.

most surgeries are safe and do not result in death. high risk surgeries usually involve people with pre-existing medical conditions, such as hbp, obesity, etc.
if it was so risky and expensive almost every single person would get something fixed since nobody is completely perfect

that makes no sense. if it WASN'T risky and expensive... ???

not everyone wants it. not everyone can afford it.

my point is only that if someone has the money and the desire, go for it. life is too short to be unhappy. technology and medicine allow us to do things with the human body and mind we could have never imagined years ago. and, to a much more affordable, accessible and yes, safer, degree.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:14 PM

Depends on if it's corrective or aesthetic. I think you need a shrink before you consider the latter.

Honestly, it doesn't matter if it is corrective or aesthetic. If a person wants to have cosmetic surgery, that is his or her decision, one that should not be judged so harshly by those who may not feel the need to have cosmetic surgery.

Certainly these procedures don't involve going under the knife, but these cosmetic procedures are generally safe and contribute to the raising of the self-esteem of thousands of people.

flowerforyou
almost all of the plastic surgeries have some risk of death

so does walking outside
so does eating
so does smoking

everything we do involves risk

noted, this is an increased risk, but a person has to consider his or her own health before having such procedures performed.

most surgeries are safe and do not result in death. high risk surgeries usually involve people with pre-existing medical conditions, such as hbp, obesity, etc.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:11 PM
Edited by deltasissy on Tue 01/22/08 07:13 PM

Certainly these procedures don't involve going under the knife, but these cosmetic procedures are generally safe and contribute to improved self-esteem for thousands of people.

flowerforyou

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:02 PM
By the way, your handwriting is impressive!

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:02 PM
Edited by deltasissy on Tue 01/22/08 07:04 PM

but I'm checking more young profiles than older, but not intentionally. The younger girls are having better and more interesting responses in serious subjects than the older women. AND their pictures are more subliminal than the overt attempts for attention that the usually more attractive older women post. Kudos to you, young chicks.

I'm thinking you are taking way too long looking at these girls' pictures than you are reading their responses.

An aside: There have been studies that reveal people think prettier, younger people are smarter and worthier. Hence, younger, more attractive individuals may be more likely to get a job position or make a sale.

Perhaps it's not the responses that are getting your attention as much as the youthful feeling these younger women give you when you stare at their photographs.

On a different note, maybe the older women simply want to goof off and loosen up. I feel much more inclined to be silly and flirtatious today than I ever did 10 years ago. Back then, I had an overwhelming desire to feel and sound smart.

Today, I don't really give a sh*t. I feel comfortable enough in my skin to not censor my every thought, emotion or craving.

flowerforyou

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:52 PM

do u believe u can fall in love once u meet someone?

Do you mean perhaps love at first sight?

Of course, you can fall in love once you meet someone. In fact, I'd argue you'd almost have to meet someone in order to love the person.

Love at first sight? I think that's when you get a feeling that a person may be a good match and you hit it off and feel a certain chemistry is present. Love comes in different forms, the first being infactuation or lust. Many people have that when they first meet, and later it develops into a deeper love.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:47 PM
Edited by deltasissy on Tue 01/22/08 06:47 PM
How disturbing it is that some people find delight in a man's death, regardless of why he died. A man is dead, left behind people he loved and people who loved him. He is someone's father, someone's child, and for anyone to mock a dead person for dying, regardless of the reason why the person is dead, is utterly shameful.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:43 PM
u had an evil thought

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:42 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwww too SWEET

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:36 PM
nice

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:48 AM
Edited by deltasissy on Tue 01/22/08 10:49 AM
coke 'n i'll pass on the pizza......

such a cheap date

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:45 AM
welcome flowerforyou

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:42 AM
Edited by deltasissy on Tue 01/22/08 10:43 AM

has anyone noticed that when you find someone you are interested in they are a million miles away and the crazy ones live within walking distance?:tongue:

naw, they're all crazy. we just can't see it from such a long distance. i need new glasses anyway.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:25 AM

Chili cheese burritos and double decker tacos!

stay clear of gas stations

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:20 AM
good how are you?
hope you aren't overworked right now.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:16 AM
i fail to see the humor in any of that.
first, it's not typically cold between a woman's legs.
second, i seriously doubt pam anderson would open her legs to just anyone. she is after all, a very gorgeous woman who could be rather particular if she wanted.
third, what light?
fourth, the entire thing is just demeaning.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:14 AM
good ty

yours?

i ate way too much breakfast. hardly ever have breakfast but i had a breakfast meeting so i think i'm definitely skipping out on lunch.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:13 AM
welcome flowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25