Mon 01/21/08 09:00 PM
welcome flowerforyou

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:59 PM
30 mins

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:33 PM
First, you know you are very pretty.

Second, posting this makes it seem as though you have a self-esteem issue. You don't want to come across that way. Or, perhaps you are begging for attention. Again, not a message you would want to send.

Celebrate your beauty because it doesn't matter what any other person on this earth thinks of you. flowerforyou

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:30 PM

Sorry Delta... that whole 850 miles away thing gets in the way...

ohwell

lol. excuses. smokin

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:19 PM
lolflowerforyou

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:07 PM
when you click on another person's picture profile, there is an option to email user, send an instant message, etc.

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:03 PM

most women wear make-up. we're socialized to wear it, and it is further ingrained in us at an early age to want to be pretty. there is a point, however, when you realize that physical beauty is not what makes a person, you or a potential mate. after an initial attraction, you try to see beyond the physical attractiveness or unattractiveness of a person. that does not change the desire for a woman to want to be physically attractive, and i love makeup. but, the trick is to try to wear it where it appears as if you are wearing none. whatever one can do to enhance one's physical beauty, i'm all for it, especially if it improves self-esteem and one's ability to attract another. if a woman doesn't feel the need to wear make-up, more power to her. i like being a girly girl, though. it's fun to dress up and paint my face. i also appreciate real people, and i don't think it's inconsistent to appreciate someone's inner-beauty while also appreciating his exterior.

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

We have another winner!

Give that girl a DATE!

drinker

where we goin'? i like to two-step.

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:01 PM

marines aren't cool...the whole im in the marines thing is old
u need get a new catch line
maybe then it will work

he looks hottt to me

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:59 PM
only u

badddddd

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:56 PM
i get so mad when men pick on us but at the same time they expect us to look good for them. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:54 PM

chicken 'n dumplins

yum yum love to make that

start boilin' baby

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:52 PM
hee haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drinker

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:50 PM
chicken 'n dumplins

yum yum

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:44 PM
Edited by deltasissy on Mon 01/21/08 03:48 PM
most women wear make-up. we're socialized to wear it, and it is further ingrained in us at an early age to want to be pretty. there is a point, however, when you realize that physical beauty is not what makes a person, you or a potential mate. after an initial attraction, you try to see beyond the physical attractiveness or unattractiveness of a person. that does not change the desire for a woman to want to be physically attractive, and i love makeup. but, the trick is to try to wear it where it appears as if you are wearing none. whatever one can do to enhance one's physical beauty, i'm all for it, especially if it improves self-esteem and one's ability to attract another. if a woman doesn't feel the need to wear make-up, more power to her. i like being a girly girl, though. it's fun to dress up and paint my face. i also appreciate real people, and i don't think it's inconsistent to appreciate someone's inner-beauty while also appreciating his exterior.

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:33 PM

No, I prefer natural beauty. A lady who takes care of and respects herself is much more attractive than a poster for Maybellene.

ooo, cheap date you!

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:25 PM

Men don't claim that beauty is skin deep then spend billions on clairol and revlon.

No but they sure like us smothered in it, now don't you?

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:35 PM
I love you.

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:32 PM

its the truth. have u ever watched the hgtv show couples buying nice homes. its some shlep with a hottie!

double standard there?

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:30 PM

ok but these are the kind of things that you just flat out say. i have a facination with dead things. not that i am the one who wants to do the killing, at least not all of the timeand no not a sexual one eather

you'll outgrow it. i did.

deltasissy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:29 PM

i seem to only meet the crazy ones

I'll explain the normal ones for ya.

How much money do u make or have.bigsmile

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flowerforyou

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25