Community > Posts By > deltasissy

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:21 PM

Delta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devilDelta rules... Brian!devil

How's that... smokin

Much better, darlin'. :tongue:

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:19 PM

never mind....explode

i feel ya

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:18 PM

cause they got the goods we ain't got sista...flowerforyou

Wooooohoooo... Delta ruuuuuuuuuuuules drinker

smokin

Finish the sentence!!!!

Delta rules... Brian! ha!devil

Sorry Mistress D I thought that was a given embarassed My bad...baaaad....baaaaaad :tongue:

smokin

U still got it make it known!

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:17 PM

thats self-fulfilling propesy.

you keep saying the next one will be crazier than the
one before-thats what you'll get.

Sending magnetic messages out there to all the crazy men... Pick me! Pick me! The universe says, "Your wish is my command, darling."

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:15 PM
Edited by deltasissy on Tue 01/22/08 08:15 PM

Wooooohoooo... Delta ruuuuuuuuuuuules drinker

smokin

Finish the sentence!!!!

Delta rules... Brian! ha!devil

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:08 PM
freudian slip?

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:08 PM

Do brains taste like chicken? smokin

Oh, you are baddddd. Wrong thread RETARD. flowerforyou
but i still love ya...

Hey Delta, Echo, Bravo... I just fingered since we had the expert in here, I'd gather some intel...for reference smokin

Meeeeee, baaaaad.....naw....You....uh huuuuuuh drinker

You just fingered? lol noway

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:06 PM
welcome flowerforyou

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:06 PM
Edited by deltasissy on Tue 01/22/08 08:06 PM

Not all of us are like that idiot...

grumble shaking my head

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:03 PM

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:01 PM
Edited by deltasissy on Tue 01/22/08 08:01 PM

if i could have the potiential to save you or someone you know im willing to learn and think how a murderer thinks

Do brains taste like chicken? smokin

Oh, you are baddddd. Wrong thread RETARD. flowerforyou
but i still love ya...

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:59 PM

hmmm, maybe they don't have as carpooling, laundry, cooking, cleaning, kids doctor and dentist appts to get to, oh, and work 8 to 5, as the older women. you think??yawn yawn

just so you know alot of us are doing those same things but that is not what we are only about .

And her point is ... neither are older women.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:57 PM

oh i figurred everybody would freak out but i listen to manson and the "bad bands and play the "violent" video games and ive never tried to harm myself or others

my reason for working that first post is to make people pay attention and realize just b.c someone talks about death or listens to dark music or plays a certain game doesnt make them violent

best of luck to you in all you do. flowerforyou

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:52 PM

do u ever think how you would kill someone differently?laugh

If you think about different ways to kill someone then you can also figure out different ways people were killed and people like OJ won't get away with murder.

No. How is it funny to think of ways to kill someone?

refer to earlier post:

There may be some value in going through thought processes that allow you to outsmart a criminal or potential murderer. But you made it seem as though it'd be funny to find alternate ways of killing someone and failed to comment about whether or not we are referring to the innocent.

if i thought it was funny to take another life i would have bluntly said so..

it's implied here in your statement:

Look, take it easy. I'm sorry you feel defensive. It's just that we have youth across the country taking people's lives, mainly other children's lives. Violence is widespread in our movies and video games, our language, clothing and behaviors. And though it has entertainment value, when our young people begin thinking of these behaviors as acceptable or being entertaining thoughts that are obviously deviant, it's a concern.

I am by no means saying that is you. But, your post concerned a lot of people. That's all.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:45 PM

If you think about different ways to kill someone then you can also figure out different ways people were killed and people like OJ won't get away with murder.

No. How is it funny to think of ways to kill someone?

refer to earlier post:

There may be some value in going through thought processes that allow you to outsmart a criminal or potential murderer. But you made it seem as though it'd be funny to find alternate ways of killing someone and failed to comment about whether or not we are referring to the innocent.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:42 PM

medical examiner thing sounds really cool, thought about it too, but not enough time left, so now im looking into becomming a mortician. not as fun, but the whole dead people thing sounds great.

see im not the only person who can think outside the box and not freak out

I'm sure you are a good person, but let's list those who think outside the box...

Ted Bundy
Manson
Osama bin Laden
Jack the Ripper
Hitler

Just to name a few, sweety.

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:38 PM

This post just goes to show you how our youth have become so deviant that they devalue human life so much that they find entertainment value in murderous thoughts.

Are we looking for a thread killer Delta? Hi ya by the way!!!

HEY THERE!!!!!!!!! drinker

An how is your evening? I am exhausted getting ready to crash...Is the room open later?

I dunno... but I don't have the mental energy to play. Got a big meeting tomorrow (business meeting, arg, on the up and up, arg, honest-to-goodness lol)

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:37 PM

Ya' know you're not supposed to skip taking your med's... smokin

Did you take YOURS today?

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:36 PM

This post just goes to show you how our youth have become so deviant that they devalue human life so much that they find entertainment value in murderous thoughts.

Are we looking for a thread killer Delta? Hi ya by the way!!!

HEY THERE!!!!!!!!! drinker

deltasissy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:35 PM

laugh well ive explained to my mom how i can kill people she seems ok with it laugh

Even more disturbing.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25