Community > Posts By > Cowgirlstomp

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 10:50 PM

ohwell

Hey that is the ShamWow guy, he is cute...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:53 AM
I still dont want to meet your horse!!!scared

Wuss!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:46 AM
But I dont want to meet your horse!!!scared

Awwe... She is really nice. I found out today she likes Coca Cola!! Alot! Lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:39 AM
RING...RING..... Welcome to the Psychiatric Ward. If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly. If you are codependent, please ask someone to press 2. If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6. If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace the call. If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press. If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer. If you are delusional and occasionally hallucinate, please be aware that the thing you are holding on the side of your head is alive and about to bite off your ear
Gypsy...... Will you press 2 for me? Please?
<---presses 2 for cowgirl!!drinker

phew.... I rode my horse today gypsy.... She told me she wants to meet you... Lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:34 AM
RING...RING..... Welcome to the Psychiatric Ward. If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly. If you are codependent, please ask someone to press 2. If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6. If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace the call. If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press. If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer. If you are delusional and occasionally hallucinate, please be aware that the thing you are holding on the side of your head is alive and about to bite off your ear

Gypsy...... Will you press 2 for me? Please?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:23 AM
what is the name of the antidepressant???huh
Better question... What is the underlying issue that the anti depressants are covering up. A healthy activity outside of family and school that you deeply enjoy will help. Alot!
No, cloudy is nuts!!!laugh laugh laugh

That is not nice Gypsy... Lol I need sleep. I AM THINKING ABOUT MARRIED MEN... This is bad!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:19 AM
what is the name of the antidepressant???huh

Better question... What is the underlying issue that the anti depressants are covering up. A healthy activity outside of family and school that you deeply enjoy will help. Alot!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:11 AM
JAG- Why does life suck? Why am I spending yet another Valentines day alone?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:08 AM
Dear Diary; I'm scared to sleep tonight, because last night i think i had a psychotic episode. I kept dreaming horrible things, and even before i went to sleep i thought i was going to die in during the night. ohwell

You aren't going to die in the night. You will be alright!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:07 AM
DD- Is it wrong to be still in love with a married man after all this time? I didn't know he was married when we were together. His wife had cheated on him, I found out in time, and he said he wouldn't go back... Oh the lies. Still another time another place... We were perfect for each other... I guess I will never know!!! Sleepless in Tukwila.
Shut those emotions away sista!!! a waste of time!!noway drinker

I know but I had to ask. Got to thinking about him a lil bit ago.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:03 AM
DD- Is it wrong to be still in love with a married man after all this time? I didn't know he was married when we were together. His wife had cheated on him, I found out in time, and he said he wouldn't go back... Oh the lies. Still another time another place... We were perfect for each other... I guess I will never know!!!

Sleepless in Tukwila.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 02/05/09 11:18 PM
Well alrighty
I will chat tomorrow

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 02/05/09 11:16 PM
Night guys!!! Have fun!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:04 PM
Dear Diary,

I had a great time out trail riding today!! I love seeing new places from the back of my horse!! I love her dearly!!!

How is the rest of the DD crew tonite?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 02/05/09 01:07 AM
do you suppose the inventor of the vibrator, heard a voice that said, "if you build it, they will come" ???

Ha ha....That reminds me... Where did I put that?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 02/05/09 01:01 AM
shes cant be crazy.. but has to be mean.. and if she can beltch that is VERY sexy.. i dont like fue fue girls. i like girls who like to play in the dirt. and will go camping for a week even though they cant shower. i mean if we BOTH smell bad after 4 days outside then we wont smell each other:banana:

marry me.......

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 02/05/09 12:56 AM
man cannot live by bread alone ! he also needs a roll of duct tape and a can of wd-40 !laugh :banana:

very true....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 02/05/09 12:52 AM
OOPS! I BLEW THAT ONE! A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defense: "My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed by his limb." "Well put," the judge replied. "Using your logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses." The defendant smiled. With his lawyer's assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench, and walked out.

ha ha! I was only kidding at the blonde jokes. I don't take it personally...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 02/05/09 12:37 AM
Don't start with the Blonde jokes... I know em all. I am going to bed..... My eyes are droopy.... Gnite all!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 02/05/09 12:34 AM
scared scared scared scared scared That was scary.... I think it was the killer in the hills have eyes.....

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25