Community > Posts By > Cowgirlstomp

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:20 PM
drinker rant pitchfork :banana: drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks I just want a damn reply if I send out an e-mail Lameos...:wink: laugh grumble noway love brokenheart :cry:

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:19 PM
Catalina Worbowski...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:18 PM

oh I KNOW they are scammers sometimes I respond an pull their chain a little bit then I take their e-mail address an sign them up on stupid sites bigsmile

I envy your witfulness... LOL that is awesome...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:06 PM
JAG....

How can I make my profile more appealing to the opposite sex. I send e-mails...nothing... mutual match... nothing... What am I doing wrong?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:01 PM
laugh rofl laugh rofl laugh rofl laugh rofl laugh rofl

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:59 PM
aboveaverageguy

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:55 PM
Edited by Cowgirlstomp on Wed 02/04/09 09:57 PM
..........................................................................................................................................................w.......
................................................................................................
.................................................o..............
.................................................................................
..................r.................................................................................................................................
...............................................................d......................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................s......................................................................
..........................................................................................

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:46 PM
Roller Derby Quartet

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:36 PM
Is a dallas texas cheerleader who murdered her granny with a hammer....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:35 PM
This is a run by posting......:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:31 PM
Dear Diary?

What is the point of mutual match? They match with you, you e-mail them, they never respond. Help me with this... If you click yes and my picture shows up on your match thingy, and I send you an e-mail why the hell are you so scared to respond? I dunno.... Well maybe my mothers grandmothers daughters sister in law will know...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:28 PM

You know your bored WHEN ........ you reply to idiots like this """

United Nations Development Programme.United Nations Donation Programme 2009. NOTIFICATION FOR DONATION TO YOU FOR DEVELOPMENT AT YOUR REGION. United Nations Development Programme, and Charity in conjunction with the Ecowas, Europen Union, are giving out a yearly donation of US$850,000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) as specific Donations/Grants to 40 lucky international recipients worldwide. This is to inform you that your Email address have won a prize money of US$850,000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation for your own personal, education and business development for this year 2009. Based on the email random selection exercise of internet websites and millions of supermarket cash invoices worldwide, you were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the award sum of US$850,000.00 (EightHundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) as charity donations/aid from the UNDP, ECOWAS, EU and the UNO in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament. Your Qualification numbers is(N-222-6747,E-900-56). For claims fill the below form and send to the payment department ECOWAS HEAD OFFICE Nigeria. FULL NAMES:____________________ADDRESS: ______________________CITY:_________________________STATE:_______________________ZIP: __________________________COUNTRY____________________SEX:_______________________AGE:_____________________MARITAL STATUS:___________OCCUPATION:_________________E-MAIL ADDRESS:_____________________TELEPHONE NUMBER:_____________________=============================================SEND ALL INQUIRIES TO THEPublic Relations Officer. (P.R.O) ecowas_ng@yahoo.cn Thank you and Accept my hearty congratulations once again! Yours faithfully,Mr. D Shaw.

AND MY REPLY

this doesnt look very official you should have at least copy an pasted on a logo or something to make this look like a document not just some random thing somebody typed out

Kelly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> From: donation@undp.org
> Subject: UNDP DONATION NOTICE.
> Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 03:56:32 +0100
>
> United Nations Development Programme.
> United Nations Donation Programme 2009.
>
> NOTIFICATION FOR DONATION TO YOU FOR DEVELOPMENT AT YOUR REGION.
>
> United Nations Development Programme, and Charity in conjunction with the Ecowas, Europen Union, are giving out a yearly donation of US$850,000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) as specific Donations/Grants to 40 lucky international recipients worldwide.
>
> This is to inform you that your Email address have won a prize money of US$850,000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation for your own personal, education and business development for this year 2009.
>
> Based on the email random selection exercise of internet websites and millions of supermarket cash invoices worldwide, you were selected among the lucky recipients to
> receive the award sum of US$850,000.00 (EightHundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) as charity donations/aid from the UNDP, ECOWAS, EU and the UNO in
> accordance with the enabling act of Parliament.
>
> Your Qualification numbers is(N-222-6747,E-900-56). For claims fill the below form and send to the payment department ECOWAS HEAD OFFICE Nigeria.
>
> FULL NAMES:____I.M Dumbass________________
> ADDRESS: ______here________________
> CITY:__________cant tell you yet_______________
> STATE:_______________________
> ZIP: _______CANADA___________________
> COUNTRY___ya CANADA_________________
> SEX:_______not often enough________________
> AGE:_______93______________
> MARITAL STATUS:__widowed_________
> OCCUPATION:_____retired____________
> E-MAIL ADDRESS:___um you sent this you should have it __________________
> TELEPHONE NUMBER:__my mother told me NOT to give my number out to strangers___________________
> =============================================
> SEND ALL INQUIRIES TO THE
> Public Relations Officer. (P.R.O) ecowas_ng@yahoo.cn
>
> Thank you and Accept my hearty congratulations once again!
>
> Yours faithfully,
> Mr. D Shaw.

This is a scam... You shouldn't reply to these things they are trying to steal your money!!! Check Snopes.com seriously. They will ruin your life... I know I have a friend of a friend of a friend of a cousin of a nephew and that was their grandmas second son's sister in laws newborn baby.....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:20 AM
hi cowgirlflowerforyou omg drinky crow is on!!!! my favorite adult swim cartoondrinker

Hi! :grin:

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:12 AM
Good eveming diary entries!

Dear diary,
I went to the Zac Brown Band concert last night. Got really drunk. Stayed up wayyyyyy too late and slept all day. I need to sleep cus I have to work in the AM. Just wanted to say hi!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:05 AM
Quote from Bubba Jay! "They're turnin left!! That's my favorite part!!" lol great sport! Very easy to keep track of when your drinkin beer!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sun 02/01/09 11:32 PM
Not bad... You will be cuter when the divorce is Final tho... Lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:33 AM
I am hoping 75... But it is ebay it could go any other way but my way...
Wow......isnt that cheap for a saddle???? My uncle and dad were big horse people....and paid alot for their saddles etc.

yes it is very cheap. That is why I am hoping.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:18 AM
I am hoping 75... But it is ebay it could go any other way but my way...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:07 AM
<~~~~~I want it I want it I want it!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:00 AM

Don't act shocked, I know you are not. Goodnite... And I will have dreams of you tonite, lost in la la land... LOL Homing skills... Hehehehelaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
hahahaaaaaaaaa dont worry.....Ive been lost in the best malls!!!!laugh laugh laugh My mommy had to get me........sad laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25