Community > Posts By > Cowgirlstomp

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:40 AM

Dear Diary,

I actually got an e-mail... What do I do, what do I do?
open it????huh

I did I did... And he is cute and nice and I like him... Crap...slaphead I am going to screw this up I can already tell...frustrated
you already like him>>>???? Have you envisioned the wedding yet???noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

Yes... lol Short... No we talked for a lil bit awhile back, then I never heard from him then I got the sorry took so long to reply e-mail just now... Like a month later laugh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:38 AM

Or the guy who was riding his bike with a fish stick hanging out of his mouth!!! I will never forget that!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

We hung out of the car window and said...."Arrrrrrrr Billy.....how long have you been out to sea?"laugh laugh laugh

rofl rofl rofl

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:37 AM

here ya go gypsy lol

What is with the big ass finger?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:36 AM

your top 5 favorite animals/or pets... I am told there is a list men go by, and I am trying to figure out if horses are what is causing my single problem... LOl So mine are....

Horses
Dolphins
Dogs
Cats
Polar Bears...:wink: <<<Gypsy>>>

well yeah, horses are a problem, they're expensive and pack more salami than any man can. who wants to compete with a large galloping beast between a womans legs.

Why compete? If you wanna feel the power between your legs, ride a horse... And Cowgirls do it better.... lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:35 AM

Dear Diary,

open it????huh

I did I did... And he is cute and nice and I like him... Crap...slaphead I am going to screw this up I can already tell...frustrated

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:33 AM
Dear Diary,

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:32 AM
HELLO!!! Photographer... Duh... Don't you pay attention on here?frustrated rofl slaphead

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:31 AM

dogs
cats
Gypsy
Hamsters
Fish

I guess Gypsy qualifies as a pet...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:28 AM
Nice, I am jealous....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:27 AM

I havent worked an early shift in 3 years!!!noway

That sux

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:24 AM

its not even late yet..........its only 12:22 am!!!laugh

Yeah, but I have to work in the mornin... And I stayed up too late last night

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:23 AM
your top 5 favorite animals/or pets... I am told there is a list men go by, and I am trying to figure out if horses are what is causing my single problem... LOl So mine are....

Horses
Dolphins
Dogs
Cats
Polar Bears...:wink: <<<Gypsy>>>

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:20 AM

Tommy dreamer against some other greasy looking guy.........noway

Hello!!! Where did you all go... You think I stay up this late for nothin? Alright, I do, but still guys... Okay goodnight then...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:18 AM

run funny????noway

I was on my way to work today and I watched this woman run across the crosswalk and it was a cross between Elaine's bad dancing from Seinfeld and I dont know what......noway laugh noway

Do you know a funny runner? Are you a funny runner and DO YOU FIND THIS SORT OF CHEAP ENTERTAINMENT just as funny as me????surprised rofl rofl rofl

btw......this woman wasnt lame, mamed or walking with a cane or any of that.

Your a wierdo,......rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:11 AM

Awwweeee I used to ave a Hedgehog!!!! I miss it

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:08 AM

There is a pet list........

Dogs and cats are at the top.....

polar bears

coyotes

zebras

rhinos

lions

gophers

Okay there are like 75 more animals... Name em...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:08 AM

<--does he look GUILTY to you???huh

A lil

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:03 AM

Dont you want to see my pet polar bear???surprised

I do I do!!! I think it is horses that are scaring off the man selection for me... Got rejected twice tonight cus of it... Damn Aholes...
Men like polar bears......horses are 89th on the list!!drinker

shocked There is a list?noway

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 11:57 PM

Dont you want to see my pet polar bear???surprised

I do I do!!! I think it is horses that are scaring off the man selection for me... Got rejected twice tonight cus of it... Damn Aholes...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 02/06/09 10:52 PM
Dear Diary,

I met the cutest guy today. OMG and no I am not talking about the ShamWow guy. I sold him and his family a bunch of pictures I took. I don't think I will ever see him again and I think I blew my only chance at knowing. I was a blubbering idiot in front of him... Man he was a cutie...

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25