Community > Posts By > Cowgirlstomp

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:59 AM

I thought that was the thread.........

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm no more thread how to post pics???? I have no idea.......Im a chatter not a picture freak.....except in my profile......noway

I just wanted to show you the saddle I want to buy....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:58 AM
Don't act shocked, I know you are not. Goodnite... And I will have dreams of you tonite, lost in la la land... LOL Homing skills... Hehehehelaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:53 AM

How do I post a pic in the thread not on my profile?
Oc knows how.......I dont do that......for reasons unknown!!!noway

But I want to know!!!!!!
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/199644

That was of absolutely no help... I am going to bed... Goodnight...grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:50 AM
That didn't work....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:50 AM
http://pictures.kyozou.com/pictures/_8/7096/7095600.jpg

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:49 AM

Oc knows how.......I dont do that......for reasons unknown!!!noway

But I want to know!!!!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:46 AM

We still love her anyways. Those 3 days were the greatest in my life.

Lucky bastard you!

You got to hang out with Gypsy

I'm jealous

Me too!! Me Too!!! i just want to party with her...
Ok we can party.....but do you have good "homing" skills???? cause I get lost in the strangest places!!!noway laugh laugh laugh

I totally do!!! Even drunk... lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:44 AM

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:43 AM

Stupid Ebay....
dont sell your horses on ebay........or better yet.....if ya wanna piss of your signifigant other.......sell all of his power rangers for $1 each on there.....laugh noway laugh

Nice!!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:41 AM

We still love her anyways. Those 3 days were the greatest in my life.

Lucky bastard you!

You got to hang out with Gypsy

I'm jealous

Me too!! Me Too!!! i just want to party with her...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:40 AM
Stupid Ebay....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:22 AM

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im missing soooooooooo much in america!!!!!

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/201537

HAHAHA!! That is hilarious. Hey Gyps. I like the one you took with the tree and the rocks.
Thanks!!! I like to do black and white......Im just playing around with my camera but I am interested in photography.........catching the "moment"

Just remember... Diagonal lines that lead back to the center of your portrait and you can catch the moment but you can't create it...lol
I have no idea what Im doing......but I have an eye for the strangest things....noway laugh laugh laugh

From what I have seen so far on your profile, you have the basic down... Your photos are interesting yet pleasing to the eye... No pun intended... So you are doing well. I love pictures. I will send you my e-mail addy in your inbox so you can show me more. Just don't post all of them on websites, they are no longer your copright if you don't have a signature or water mark on them and people can take them and use them for what ever they want with no reprocussions.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:17 AM
Alrighty all, now that Gypsy is going to kick my ass I am going to go to bed!!! Talk to you all soon... Goodnight!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:16 AM

Dear Diary

I called Gypsy to ask her to marry for the third time

My call was not answered , I'm starting to think

Her love for me is fading or was never therefrown

Gypsy can't commit to her main image for more than ten minutes... She would divorce you after a day!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:15 AM

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im missing soooooooooo much in america!!!!!

HAHAHA!! That is hilarious. Hey Gyps. I like the one you took with the tree and the rocks.
Thanks!!! I like to do black and white......Im just playing around with my camera but I am interested in photography.........catching the "moment"

Just remember... Diagonal lines that lead back to the center of your portrait and you can catch the moment but you can't create it...lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:07 AM

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:04 AM

American mens are eating cheese and venison. I know I know shaddddddup!!!

huh huh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:01 AM

Chuck norris is trying to sell me a total gym on a tv commercial and I'm afraid to say no!
I thought you didnt own a tv????
...I don't. I'm making american joke. Ha ha ha!
meeeeeeeeee loooooooooking for american mensssssssss!!! Where are me american mens????:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh

I scared them all away with my boring profile...sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 01/29/09 11:56 PM

are we emailing one another or IM-ing one another

You are writing in a diary, you better tell all soon, or we will think you are boring...noway

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 01/29/09 11:53 PM

Dear Diary

It's been a wonderful night bigsmile

Please elaborate...

I just did Read above^^

Sorry, I am a lil slow to the trigger sometimes...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25