Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:21 PM
wow! I have 18 messages at christian cafe and I havent even set up an account yet!

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:16 PM
maybe I'll ride it? did ya ever think of that? sheesh!

jk:tongue:

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:14 PM
Edited by Pretty_Good_Name on Tue 01/29/08 04:15 PM
no , but I did try to jump off a fence into a gymnist roll once . knocked myself out cold.
(i was like 7)

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:09 PM
I am from Canada, if you send me a 1000$ i'll come visit ya, heck I'll even bring a moose. glasses

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:07 PM
I tried that but the chair toppled over backwards and my shoe flew off my foot and smoked me in the face and gave me a bloody nose.

Your right though I looked like fifteen years younger, panicked and bleeding. highschool bullies suck. :tongue:

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:59 PM
minus 50 here. sad

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:54 PM
change your passwords to "[insert her name her]is a godess who trusts me" and see if she feels bad.:tongue:

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:17 PM
What was the most awkward moment of your dating life?
I have a talent for putting my foot in my mouth...

when I was in grade 9 and started dating my first girlfreind in high school we had only been dating a few days and I thought I would call her to chat. As we were talking on the phone I could hear some water in the background, I thought maybe she was doing dishes or something so I asked what she was doing. she said "giving my little brother a bath", I chuckled and asked "ah ya, how old is he?" She replied "oh, he's 12" Before I could even stop to think about it ;I sort of blurted out "What, is he retarded or something?" -that little voice in the back of my head immediately asked if I was retarded or something. silence... and then "yes, yes he is. I have to go now". And that was the end of that, really too bad too , she was a nice girl and I usually dont even think like that.huh sad

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:19 PM
It is a pressure free way to meet new people.

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:15 PM
you realize what the eleventh finger is, right?

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:10 PM
Edited by Pretty_Good_Name on Sun 01/27/08 04:11 PM
I am a smoker, And I would LOVE to quit, I try about once a month to quit.
Definately affects my dating options, alot of people are totally put off by it, and that I can understand.
But with that said, I do think that smokers are often far more social people, I think that it stems from the highschool days when all the different clicks would meet for that smoke break outside and mingle, regaurdless of social status.

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:36 AM
the earth is rotating at aprox. 1041.66 miles per hour though, and your path of decent would alter in the hole,no?
I mean, take a marble and drop it though a christmas warp tube it falls straight through, but turn the tube in a windmill fashion while the marble is passing though and it gets launched out.
This wouldnt work the same?

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:27 AM
Edited by Pretty_Good_Name on Sun 01/27/08 01:29 AM
ok, pointing at man ONE and asking man TWO ,I would ask "would he say this is the way to the village of truth?*gesturing towards one of the forks in the road*

supposing he said "No" then I would know that it would have to be the road to the village of truth.

If he is the honest man, then he would tell me the lie that the other man would would say (being "no")

If he was the dishonest man , then he would also say "no" because that is the original lie.

,simply enough if the first response is yes then ,chosing the opposite road would be the correct one. Same logic simply reversed.

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:11 AM
Edited by Pretty_Good_Name on Sun 01/27/08 01:12 AM

I would ask him which way to the village of truth would the other man say IS the way? and then take the other route.

the truth sayer would tell me the lie the lyer would pass off and the lyer would lie up front.
got a little flustered trying to answer that at first. :tongue:
and in my rush I didnt read the whole riddle....

hmm
gonna have to think of the wording.

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:07 AM
Edited by Pretty_Good_Name on Sun 01/27/08 01:09 AM
I would ask him which way to the village of truth would the other man say IS the way? and then take the other route.

the truth sayer would tell me the lie the lyer would pass off and the lyer would lie up front.

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:03 AM
nice reply, but heres something to think about... what if the hole is against the axis of the earth? If you can infact get past dead center would you not be shot out the other side? ie; trebechet reaction?

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:44 AM
ok, this is a hypothetical question that I as nearly everyone I meet, and most of the answers comeback with one or two conclusions, I have only ever heard ONE turely unique "third" conclusion. lets see what you all think...

Keeping in mind, I realize this is impossible, but just for the sake of discussion lets say it can, and has been done.

Someone has drilled a tenfoot wide hole (or tunnel) through the planet earth <right through the center of it> and they have lined the outside of it with a material that is totally impervious to heat of anysort, so the temperature is "room temp" all the way through nad the walls keep their form all the way through. Like wise the hole or tunnel has been pumped full of oxygen all the way through keeping the air density the same completely thoughout.
So yeah ,one day your walking along and you fall into this hole... What happens? do you stop flat in the middle of the earth , or do you shoot out the other side, or is it like a bungee cord effect?

What would you think?

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:29 AM
well now I HAVE to look

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:04 AM
It was the greatest thing I ever did.
My ex came and told me about her ex bf
and how they got pregnant and about how he decided that he didnt want to be a father and with that said she had chosen to have an abortion. shortly after that he bailed on her and I guess thats when I came into the picture. We had been dating about a year and she was now pregnant again and after telling me this she said that she didnt want to be a mother of two children on her own (she has a child from a previous relationship) and that if I didn't want to get married that she would end her pregnancy.

My daughter is 5 years old going on six (shes eating lunch right now in the other room), getting married was the greatest thing I have ever done, but not for the reasons that should be.

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 01/25/08 05:08 PM
dirk