Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:33 PM

i guess that this is a topic about a moment in everyone's life miss hiker..

the dark side to everyone's life is as important as the light..

it gives people strenght:smile:

Well said...

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:31 PM
It's not depressing me, I actually feel a little bit better about saying my peice.
Sometimes venting can be good,no?

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:28 PM

I gave mouth to mouth to my six year old stepson for 25 minutes waiting for the ambulance. His color was back but he was already gone. He was 2 weeks from his 7th birthday.

Man ,that is heartbreaking.

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:25 PM
Edited by Pretty_Good_Name on Fri 02/01/08 05:26 PM
On the days when I am feeling down, and yeah I think everyone has those days, I like to think about a summer day and a cool breeze all the while; looking up to the building tops where the clouds slowly saunter by. It cheers me up alot.
Man I hate winter. :tongue:

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:20 PM
After a car accident (when I was 17) that was my fault, I rode in the ambulance with a mother and daughter that were in another car that I had hit.
It really changed my life , but at that moment I felt like the biggest jackass in the world. That moment resinates a sense of care in my driving to this very day.
I ended up getting sued for $140,000 which my insurance covered, I was glad that they received the money.
In the end though, I wonder if it is enough to have to deal with whiplash for the rest of your life.frown

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:11 PM
or if you really want to give her something out of freindship get her something that she can do with her bf, maybe tickets to a movie or dinner for two or something, and make a note of saying its for them to have a good time on VD

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:06 PM

well hannable rising was the begining...i knew that there wasnt going to be a blood fest or as hard hitting as the others..
but we have the insight as to where he got his lust for death from...

i wont spoil it for you though miss evening kiss...

if you like the trilogy..you will like this for sure..

happy viewing

Manhunter, Silence of the lambs, Hannibal, red dragon...

Thought there were four movies.:tongue:

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:00 PM
all right then , lets up the ante, 100 billion.

what would ya do?

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:56 PM
What would you do with it?

Personally, I think I would Buy a small plane and learn how to fly it, then get a nice lil house on Vancouver Isle and spend my days with a metal detector on the beach.

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:52 PM
M->D->S

yeah, did it all too.
I was the first kid on my block to be able to say "My Ex wife..."grumble

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:50 PM

the gym and internet ohwell

That so unds like more fun then what im doing.
I am Soo In, have you ever seen "Cube"?

Does anyone want to come over and watch horror flicks until dawn???

Ive seen PARTS of the cube but not the whole thing. Ever watch "Hannable Rising"?

Not yet, I hear that it wasn't that good though?

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:41 PM

the gym and internet ohwell

That so unds like more fun then what im doing.
I am Soo In, have you ever seen "Cube"?

Does anyone want to come over and watch horror flicks until dawn???

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:40 PM
Edited by Pretty_Good_Name on Fri 02/01/08 02:41 PM
gonna find out how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:24 PM
http://www.dumbentia.com/parody_nigerianbrown.html

How to deal with scammers.:tongue:

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:18 AM
Ok, so I work the graveyard shift and I got home about an hour ago, the problem here is I didn't get into my house until about ten minutes ago, when I pulled up to my house there was a truck crashed in my driveway, the passanger and driver were asleep and the engine was still running, parts of the front bumper strewn about my yard.noway
So , I get out of my car and went to the drivers window and knocked on the glass, the driver sorta woke up. I asked him if he was ok? and he mumbled something back to me about bagels. (I don't know why)
so long story short I called the screws to come and pick him up and a tow truck to come and move his vehicle. I might feel bad about doing that except I live like a half a block from an elementry school. and its about 6 o'clock here.

What a way to start the weekend. (well my weekend anyway)grumble

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:42 AM
Its 8:45 in the A.M. here.

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:31 AM
mines just ending!
Whew, graveyard shift sucks.
Sure is nice to be done work though.happy

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:29 AM
Edited by Pretty_Good_Name on Thu 01/31/08 06:29 AM
5'9"ohwell
Dang, just came up a little short, starting to think this is a theme in my life. :wink:

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:50 PM
LifetimeLover, thats just the way that some people are gonna be dude.
I totally am on board with what you are saying.
It is funny, but when you pray to God you get what you need, and it works for everyone. Seemingly that isn't enough for alot of people. Now I have made that claim before and had lots of people tell me " I have prayed to God and didn't get what I was praying for..." I hope that no one mistakes their wants from their needs, in this life the only thing that we NEED is redemption. I tell them that we are like a kid that has fallen down a well, and God is at the top with a rope , he wants us to take the rope so he can save us, yet alot of us aren't asking him to lower the rope for us , we are asking for toys ,or something to make the well more comfortable or less painful to deal with. All the while he just wants us to take the friggin rope already.
I am with ya man, and I pray for those that just don't see how serious it really is.frown

Pretty_Good_Name's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:33 PM

like I tell my kids .. life is hard. buy a helmet.

I like that one!happy