Community > Posts By > bassgirl747

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:28 PM
I prefer showers generally but like to relax in a nice pampering bubblebath every now and then.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:14 PM
when I was a kid, we had 4 maybe 5 bowl games. Anyone who's been to Dallas can see how old the Cotton Bowl is. It was good back then. It is crazy now.

My college went to the "Liberty Bowl" when they didnt make the Rose Bowl, but that didnt change anyone's opinion on them. I still think there are too many..

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:41 PM
Edited by bassgirl747 on Tue 01/01/08 08:41 PM
transplanted Mainer here.

HoW about "Old England" laugh drinker

A few years ago, I could have said "aye"! Moved to Texas from Yorkshire back in '03.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:39 PM
hi from the DFW midcities. flowerforyou

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:18 PM
Edited by bassgirl747 on Tue 01/01/08 08:19 PM
Daniel, who's belief in Jesus saved him from the Lion's Den.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:15 PM
I think this idea of labelling something as "friend zone" is kind of pissy. Is there any reason why you should give up ALL respect you have for someone just because they dont want to go further with you in a personal relationship? I value what I have with people I meet, at all levels. Why shouldn't I?

While I realize the objective is "dating" many times, I need to get acquainted with someone first enough that I could trust them as a friend.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:08 PM
this is for tea lovers. I'm talking about the hot kind you brew in a cup or pot. Where do you get yours? Do you like a variety of different ones or just have one type you like?

Come on in, sit down, lets talk about what we did today.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:35 PM

While a woman in some sexy Victoria Secret outfit is deff a turn on...I tend to prefer the woman that:

- Owns a baseball uniform and would wear the socks n cleets during sex
- prefers 'boyshorts' over thongs
- drinks a beer outta the bottle
- and would 'laugh' if i bodyslammed her on the bed

....loves his 'jock-chicks'

I dont know about the cleets, although I have worn them for golf and soccer before. I do have baseball team and football team garments.
I can't stand thongs! give me boyshorts any day.
I dont drink beer but I drink other similar thigns out of the bottles.
bodyslammed? Depend on how sexy you were and where we were in a relationship at that point :wink:

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:30 PM
Edited by bassgirl747 on Tue 01/01/08 07:31 PM
I don't stigmatize pot. Pot or not, I dont like smokers because of the smell. True some can be more polite about it than others, but that doesnt take away the smell in their car, clothes, breath, house, did I say breath? And not to mention health costs if a relationship did develop.

Beer breath isnt any better, really, but generally everything doesnt stink of beer all the time the way it does of smoke.

PS if I had to pick a vice, it wouldn't be pot anyway. It increases your apetite, and lowers dopamine levels. Two things I definitely do NOT want! I want the opposite.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:23 PM

depending on the woman or hair style..some times it has the tendency of making them look manly..jmo

I look REAL boyish with my hair short. I like it long, besides it keeps me warm in the winter and I can put it in a pony tail when it gets warm out.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:19 PM
Try these things:

leave little bowls of salt around the house.
light some incense
get some scented candles
wash your linens
get some Febreze for your sofa and curtains
reed incense - the kind that soaks in oil - is supposed to work well.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:17 PM
my dad lives in Santa Fe, but I dont get over there much. Even though NM is next door, its still a 10 hour drive to get there. 6 hours to the border.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:16 PM
have you had your Black Eyed peas today? you have another 2 hours! :wink:

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:27 PM

Does Frisco, Tx count?

a bit too close to Oklahoma for most folks this way. Besides it costs $$ to drive up there now lol.

Check out the Dallas and Plano people.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:20 PM
I am definitely ready for a fresh start.
Too bad I am in TX.....

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:45 PM
Edited by bassgirl747 on Tue 01/01/08 05:46 PM
after we got most of the meat off, I made my turkey into turkey soup. Yumm! (Oh and this is a christmas one, in case anyone gets any ideas!!!)

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:42 PM

I would never move anywhere for anyone even if I was older. This is my life not someone elses

You know what they say, nothing ventured nothing gained.
I hear a lot of stories of guys who move, and even if the relationship didnt work they got a turbo career boost out of it.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:39 PM

LOL uuummmm.......NNNOOOOOO!!!!! LOL

Its because they smoked all the grass and snorted all the lines.

oh sheesh!! laugh

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:37 PM
Wow I am so impressed with JSH.com you guys reply so quick!

I have to stay where I am for now because of my kids, but when they become of age, I will be looking northeast-ward for a new home. Massachusetts here we come!!

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:35 PM
Boston's "Dont Look Back". One of my faves!!glasses

Previous 1