Community > Posts By > bassgirl747

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:31 PM
really this is an age-old question but I am interested to hear what people here say.

Would you move, even a long distance, to be with someone in a relationship? If its "not as simple as that", give us a quick outline of what you would do or when the siutation might be right.

One thing that got me interested in this is the number of people from great distances (like 1000 miles plus) that contact others in a desiring way.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:16 PM
I think Roger knew his best years were with the Sox. And that he knew that even he was going to have problems matching that with the Yanks.

I think we all try to do our best, whatever it takes, and I dont see why they are focusing on Roger specifically when there are so many others with the same issue.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:02 PM
definitely! and anyone that can handle my sense of humor must have something good about them.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:00 PM
I'm in northeast Tarrant county. about 10 minutes from Beach Street.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:58 PM
whoa I didnt have any idea that people would actually reply! rofl!!

I guess its kind of hard to be specific. Y'all have the right ideas though. I guess no serial daters is a good start. Have their sensibilities about them. Respectful and caring great bonus points.

bassgirl747's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:28 PM
lol :smile:

new user from DFW looking for qualified men.

2 Next