Community > Posts By > promisechinedu

promisechinedu's photo
Mon 12/10/12 02:30 AM
Do not panic, God is in control, he is our healer, he is our comforter, our deliver, by his strips we are health, God will see your anuty through in Jesus name, Amen.

promisechinedu's photo
Mon 12/10/12 01:40 AM
I just wish African men will start thinking like the white men. In Africa, ( nigeria) once you are one year older than a man he can never marry you or have anything to do with you.
I Like the way you guys think and behave, both men and women, i am looking forward to have a relationship with one.

promisechinedu's photo
Mon 12/10/12 01:23 AM
Yes you are right, age have nothing to do with this, is all about maturity.

promisechinedu's photo
Mon 12/10/12 12:41 AM
Welcome my friend, thank for that brilliant comments, you have said it all.

promisechinedu's photo
Mon 12/10/12 12:34 AM
Thank you so much, you have spoken well, we have the bad older women and the good younger ladies, it all depends on the one you have come across,
we have premature older women and some matured younger women or ladies.

promisechinedu's photo
Mon 12/10/12 12:19 AM
Are guys in anyway trying to condemned younger girls? I thing age is just a number,
and everything have to do with maturity.

promisechinedu's photo
Mon 12/10/12 12:11 AM
To fine out what?

promisechinedu's photo
Mon 12/10/12 12:10 AM
To fine out what

promisechinedu's photo
Mon 12/10/12 12:06 AM
I will be 28 on the 29 of this month, but at least i know the kind of man i want for a husband, everything have to do with mind set and maturity.

promisechinedu's photo
Wed 12/05/12 03:31 AM
Just becareful, but if you also know how to use them go ahead, because they want to harvest where they did not plant.

promisechinedu's photo
Wed 12/05/12 12:46 AM
Bible make us to understand that we must always thank the Lord whether in good condition or bad, and one thing i strongly believe is that before anything happen to us God is already away of it, and if he does not want it to happen, it will never happen, and when it happened is for a purpose, do not mind what people may say or do.

promisechinedu's photo
Thu 11/29/12 02:16 AM
That is very true, any person you meet, online that come up with one story about mother or father being sick, telling you to do business with him or her is a scam.

promisechinedu's photo
Wed 11/28/12 01:46 PM
Thank you so much, May God bless you. I am so happy to know that at least some people still understand that is not all Nigerian citizen that are corrupt.

promisechinedu's photo
Wed 11/28/12 01:40 PM
Thanks, May God bless you.

promisechinedu's photo
Wed 11/28/12 05:44 AM
Just continue sending friends request, maybe someone will one day accept your friendship.

promisechinedu's photo
Thu 11/22/12 02:04 AM
I love England, but heard that life there is very expensive.

promisechinedu's photo
Thu 11/22/12 01:54 AM
I really would love to visit England, Texas, Florida, Toronto, but i don't have the finance.

promisechinedu's photo
Thu 11/22/12 01:30 AM
Thanks for your understanding, the American government just focus on the bad side of Nigeria, but they forget that good things are still happening here, we still have good people here (very honest people). There is corruption all over the world and not just in Africa (nigeria) I love my country, and i am proud to be a Nigerian, God Bless my country.

promisechinedu's photo
Thu 11/22/12 01:08 AM
May God bless you, you have spoken well.

promisechinedu's photo
Wed 11/21/12 07:34 AM
We still have God fearing people here in Nigeria, is just that the bad once has spoil our name, Nigeria is just like every other country where we have the good and the bad, is just that here is a little different, because of corruption.

Previous 1