hmmmmmmmmmmmmm this man knows me.........grumble

laugh noway laugh Yes Gypsy41 I DO KNOW YOU...laugh :tongue: laugh

noway Cosmo was in long enough to say hello...noway

cosmoisin's photo
Mon 03/24/08 01:15 AM
laugh

laugh laugh laugh

How do you sneak away from those nurses???huh

laugh noway :tongue: Farting FANTA, I never sneek away from The Nurses,I STEAL AWAY WITH THEM,were it not for me, they may have become baren women,I'm doing their husbans a great favor,noway However it may be my fault that all their kid's look like me...laugh :tongue: laugh

cosmoisin's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:33 PM
laugh

Take the pills gary!huh

They are candydrinker
GOOooooooooOOOOODDDDDbigsmile

laugh drinker laugh I TOOK the Pills Farting Fanta, but I gotta chase them with Taquila, just so I can remember that my real name is GARY and not Jess or Lee...laugh :tongue: noway laugh

cosmoisin's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:17 PM
laugh

He's probably morphing right nowlaugh laugh

laugh nowaylaugh Howdy Farting Fanta!!! Are you in a FANTA MOOD or do you just have an Orgone Saposatory ??? sad :tongue: laugh

cosmoisin's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:13 PM

What happens if I fire these pucks of the side of ur garage w/ my hockey stick?laughThat's the only pucks I play with.:tongue:

laugh I don't know, if you can find my Garage,perhaps you should give it a shot or 6 just for the Yhell of it...noway

But if you chuck them into Lakes,Ponds,Water Supplies,The Ocean,Creeks and Streams, they will really burn the Yhell out of The Non Human beings that walk among us, Orgone energy is Native to planet earth, so it will not harm us...

explode But it is Quite Costic to off worlders, and it will really mess them up, THAT IS WHY WE ARE COMING OUT AND TELLING YOU...

Orgone energy DESTROYS CHEMTRAILES and RESTORS Natural Weather Patterns, This is why this infomation is coming out...

The More Copper you put in the Pucks the Stronger they will be...

cosmoisin's photo
Sun 03/23/08 07:59 PM
noway

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

noway Happy Jesus Zombi Day???

So what will you do when Sananda shows his ugly face???

Sananda is the guy you all call Jesus
and soon he will trip your light fantastic and you will think he is Jesus...

Then you will become the Jesus Zombi...laugh

cosmoisin's photo
Sun 03/23/08 07:50 PM
1st obtain a cup cake pan then lightly spray it with antistick spray, then wind #6,#8,or#10 100% Copper Wire Clockwise around a 1 1/2 Pipe, clip the coils at 1 1/2 hight, sprinkle in Copper and Aluminum Shavings about 1/4 deep into the CupCake Molds then place the copper coils in then fill the copper coils with clear Quartz Crystal Shards,then fill the the molds with Copper and Aluminum Chips,ten pour in Polyester resin and let cure...

The End Products will be Orgone Pucks, place them all around your home and the Evil that abounds will not touch you as you sleep...

This is a do it your self if you wish, an Australian Man by the Name of Trevor James Constable,wrote quite a bit about Orgone, as dose Sherry Shriner...

I have made these things and they do effect the weather, they also attract zero point energy, if you place 6 pucks on your electric meter you can see a 25% reduction of your electric bill...

Good Luck unto you...

Cosmo was here... noway

cosmoisin's photo
Sun 03/23/08 07:28 PM

mad

ohwell

:wink: The Forum being the writen words of all members,we can see that Fanta can Wrestle with the best of them,he can flt through the air with the greatest of ease,and he is a most adept gymnist...smokin

But here on justsayhi, Fanta in known for his quick wit and well thought out posting's,
this man is one of many that make this web-site Great,so I enter this post for him...noway

embarassed So did Fanta Die and fall off the edge of The Planet or what???
laugh

drinker frown explode frown drinker

yawn Yep, I uess FANTA done froze to death in one of the Blizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzards...yawn

:angry: yawn noway yawn laugh

I write a thread to draw FANTA OUT and every other freek show on here opts to make an apearance...noway

Oh well, such is life...

cosmoisin's photo
Sun 03/23/08 06:56 PM

indifferent

News that is most freightning you shrug off as if it could never happen to you, The internet will not be going down,but your access will...

As you ignore hat is going on all around you, it becomes even closer to you...

If your not in Fuel,Food or Transport, then your not needed...

The Longer you ignore a problem, the bigger it tends to GROW>...

cosmoisin's photo
Sun 03/23/08 06:45 PM
Edited by cosmoisin on Sun 03/23/08 06:47 PM

Things change,
people migrate from place to place,web-sites come and GO...

Some people pray on others and some wish to be preyed upon...

So I tend to wonder from place to place, observing as you all feed upon eachother, commerce is dead Long Live Communisrm/canableism...noway :tongue: yawn

cosmoisin's photo
Sun 03/23/08 06:33 PM
noway

ohwell

:wink: The Forum being the writen words of all members,we can see that Fanta can Wrestle with the best of them,he can flt through the air with the greatest of ease,and he is a most adept gymnist...smokin

But here on justsayhi, Fanta in known for his quick wit and well thought out posting's,
this man is one of many that make this web-site Great,so I enter this post for him...noway

noway I seem to be the one that comes and goes, As Fanta remains the same...:laphing:

laugh

yawn Yep, I uess FANTA done froze to death in one of the Blizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzards...yawn

cosmoisin's photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:37 PM
laugh

:wink: laugh yaaaaaa yaaaaaaaaa wanna beeeeeeeeeeeees!!!! laugh

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Now time to be on top of your man count.devil
sorry this lil hottie beat ya!!!:wink:

http://www.justsayhi.com/user/view/388942

On his profile page;

Well, I've had quite a few "hooked on phonics" type people email me on this site and on others.

"hooked on phonics",,,laugh laugh laugh

Thats what you need gypsy!!!laugh laugh laugh

cosmoisin's photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:26 PM

mad

ohwell

laugh

:angry: yawn noway yawn laugh

cosmoisin's photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:25 PM
mad

ohwell

laugh

cosmoisin's photo
Fri 03/14/08 04:39 PM
love Just another Nuck'n Futt's day in Paradide... happy

cosmoisin's photo
Fri 02/22/08 02:31 AM

Perhaps you could relearn the fine art of juggling....

...a woman with 97 different personalities..bigsmile

Sounds interesting. Has to be more fun than teaching advanced math to poor schleps in Egypt. Never did figure out how they went wrong and wound up with pyramids though.laugh laugh laugh laugh

They actually got The Pyramids right,had you ever read any of The Childress Books, you would know about whay lies under Giza, The Pyramids were ancient Power Stations, and the people that built Them were not Egytions.

This old Planet has many deep secrets, that only wink out by chance at researchers that ask the right questions. laugh

cosmoisin's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:52 AM

I missed the Mother Ship again???

grumble grumble grumble grumble

Now I'm stuck here!

grumble grumble grumble grumble
:angry: :angry:

laugh Somehow, I kinda thnk they tend to know what your thinking,so spelling may not matter all that much...laughnoway laugh

cosmoisin's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:44 AM
noway Perhaps you people can help to clear this up for me, I am very familuar with Birds,Bat's Butterfly's,Pellicans and Flying Fish.

I am also aware of Helicopters,Airplanes,Jet Aircraft and crazy people jumping out of them.

But I've been seeing these Round Disc shaped thing's that just stay in one place for a long time and the just Zip away as soon as Military Jets Fly Twards them. noway

smokin Can anybody tell me what these thing's are ???

My enquiring mind really wants to know.:smile:

cosmoisin's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:27 AM
laugh Dear Diary, I want Gypsy's SEXY Hip's. laughnoway;laugh:

cosmoisin's photo
Fri 02/15/08 12:48 AM

drinker FANTA is a guy on here!!! That rawks!!!

Hmmm, must go look up Fanta laugh laugh laugh

Here I is.....drinker

:wink: To say that FANTA Rocks, would be a minor statment...

Were it not for FANTA and his antics, there would be no balance to JustSayHi...happy

Previous 1 3 4 5