cosmoisin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:55 AM

laugh

BOW TO THE FEMALES!!!
OUR THREAD NOW!!!

laugh ALL MEN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT MOST ESPCIALLY WHEN THEY ARE WRONG!!! laugh

THIS MY DEAR IS THE MAN LAW !!!:heart:

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

love :heart: sad The reason why MOST if not ALL women are WRONG, is because they did not DO THE RESEARCH!!! sad :heart: love

noway laugh :heart:

Unless your a JSH Mod or Mike of which just happens to be a Guy... (-;

You can't make your own RULES, of which by the by it is a Violation of JSH Rules to use the exacs same photo as another member and or any copy righted images or Artwark, LOOK's like The GAL is WRONG again...glasses :heart: laugh

flowerforyou Well Darlin,your allot better LOOK'n without that Spider & PIg Mask on,but hay what do I know,if That gig blows your skirt up... flowerforyou

It's all GOOD with me...:heart: love :heart:

sad bigsmile I don't RAT PEOPLE OFF,but some very old and trusted members do, so it's best to mind your peas and cues...blushing love

laugh TAG !!! YOUR IT...

It's not really that I don't know what your up to, It's quite simply that I don't Care!!!

What silly little game your up to, Clearly it's your GAME...noway

Now Clearly Gypsy is a part of it and she if farr too cute for the Likes of me,so I will bail and let Fanta take over later... laugh :tongue: love

cosmoisin's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:50 PM

laugh

BOW TO THE FEMALES!!!
OUR THREAD NOW!!!

love :heart: sad The reason why MOST if not ALL women are WRONG, is because they did not DO THE RESEARCH!!! sad :heart: love

You can't make your own RULES, of which by the by it is a Violation of JSH Rules to use the exacs same photo as another member and or any copy righted images or Artwark, LOOK's like The GAL is WRONG again...glasses :heart: laugh

flowerforyou Well Darlin,your allot better LOOK'n without that Spider & PIg Mask on,but hay what do I know,if That gig blows your skirt up... flowerforyou

sad bigsmile I don't RAT PEOPLE OFF,but some very old and trusted members do, so it's best to mind your peas and cues...blushing love

cosmoisin's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:35 PM

laugh

BOW TO THE FEMALES!!!
OUR THREAD NOW!!!

cosmoisin's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:06 PM

laugh

BOW TO THE FEMALES!!!
OUR THREAD NOW!!!

cosmoisin's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:53 PM

laugh

BOW TO THE FEMALES!!!
OUR THREAD NOW!!!

cosmoisin's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:41 PM
laugh

BOW TO THE FEMALES!!!
OUR THREAD NOW!!!

cosmoisin's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:23 PM

You have to attract people not repel them.

noway If the object of your game is to Attract, Then a Photo can be GOOD, however if ambiguity is your goal then No Photo is just as fine as Frogs Hair... :smoken:

cosmoisin's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:07 PM

laugh Can someone PLEASE DEFINE!!!

REGULAR SEX AND REGULAR DATING ???

I was under the impression that ALL SEX WAS SPECIAL and all DATING was a Fluke of Nature and really BAD timing...laugh drinker love

well the way i see it sex is just that sex. some sexis special but not always and dating is just 2 poeple going out and having fun

OK, Lets say that I feel all SEX is Special and to make it so, I Fly us to somewhere special to be Doing that!!!

So the SEX in and by it self may not be That Special to you, But I will never forget it and nither will you... (-; :heart: love

cosmoisin's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:49 PM
laugh Can someone PLEASE DEFINE!!!

REGULAR SEX AND REGULAR DATING ???

I was under the impression that ALL SEX WAS SPECIAL and all DATING was a Fluke of Nature and really BAD timing...laugh drinker love

cosmoisin's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:37 PM
smokin Cozamel, A Fine Cubano Cigar,Moet & Chandon White Star Extra Dry, Shared with a Mayian Maden under The Yucatan Stars...love :heart:

1 2 3 5 Next