Community > Posts By > cosmoisin

cosmoisin's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:15 PM

laugh

laugh NO DRUGS NEEDED ON THIS ONE!!!

Just Drive your Auto South Of The Mexican Border through Tijuana and on down to Rosaritta Beach and you will see a 900 Foot Tall Dash Board Plastic JESUS DOLL standing on a small hill Gazng out to sea...flowerforyou Tweedledee...noway

OK...so????

They are like 99% CATHOLIC down there, so MANY "symbols" of Jesus are all over the place!

It's not "scary" to the people. It's just like all the other "symbols", its used as a "reminder" of Jesus..thats all. bigsmile

laugh I never mentioned it as being Omious,It's Just a BIG PLASTIC JESUS
and yes they are Catholic of which is a Satanic off shoot of Pagen ROME, My gist in this thread was about The Idolitry that Emanual so Hated and The 900 FOOT TALL Pagen Image of JESUS, standing on a small hill Looking out to sea away from The sin and suffering of Pagen Mexico...flowerforyou

Well nice of you to "judge" that situation (I am pretty sure this is an example of what the Bible means by "you should not judge". because you obviously are putting spins on things from your own perspective..and that is from "man" not "God".

There could be many reasons why they placed that figure of Jesus facing the water in TJ. maybe to bless the fishing, maybe to detour storms, there could be many reasons why. But you nor I know why. So would be foolish to "judge" such a situation and to even attempt to assume what Jesus himself would consider it.

Some things we are to "judge" but within our own reason. I would not attempt to try to think what God sees those things as.

bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

noway Ever speany time n Tijuana or Rosaritta Beach ???

Have you been there in The Last 5 Years,DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN THERE ???

I'm down there twice a week, BUldng a medical Center for The American RICH so we an better serve the poor of that area...

Right now today,The quality of Education in Mexican Schools is better than it is in american Schools,yet all you know is The Poor Bronk Mexican...

Sir. You might just be overlooking smehing BIG...noway

Wow. What's your IQ..maybe a 70 on a good day?

I happened to have just spent the entire summer in Mexico, Baja, just south os San Quintin for most of it.

I was robber twice. Both time by the POLICE. First time was just south of Ensenada, two big guys, bullet proof vests and M-16's. I spent the last 3 weeks of the trip at Imperial Beach..thats right on the TJ boarder. I have lots of video..want some clips??

I have a picture of foot print tracks running across VERY ROUGH tourane..BAREFOOT!!!

I have been in TJ and seen the "poor", but TJ is not even a good representation of what REAL MEXICO is. There are 110 million people in Mexico and 109 million live BELOW the poverty line!

While in my RV south of Ensenada, I would share my diners i would make with some of the local farm workers. One old man, prolly 70 years old, shook my hand for the first time and I thought to myself "his hand feels funny". after letting his hand go I looked. Not one straight bones in this old man's hand..broken, disfigured, yet he still worked the fields 10-12 hours a day..for $3.00 A DAY!

So DO NOT put your whiney ass PERSPECTIVE on me! I have seen things FIRST HAND! You ever get past TJ??? Down to the REAL MEXICO?? Where the authorities are so corrupt they shoot and KILL people with no just cause!??? So don;t tell me of your LAME stories from your perseption of what the REAL WORLD is like. I have traveled to many parts of it and some things I wished I had never seen...because I will never forget!

You leave that kind of "judging" to God..even your Bible tells you that. Because you very clearly speak of things you have NO CLUE in!

noway Who are you to cast dispersions against a Foe, you clearly do not know ???

I sight you as The Advisary and see you among the opposing team, You lust after Pharmeciea and carry the sign of The old Dragon on your chest...

Were you of The Lord, the only marks on your body would from The lashes of time and wounds eared through heavy Laboor...

Today we spar, yet one day we shall me on the field of honor, one will fall and one will survive to fight another day...

I choose not to fight with you, as I have stated before fighting is against The JSH Rules and there is nothing to debate, as we clearly have NOTHING incomon...yawn

cosmoisin's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:45 AM

drinker Hay slick, you gotta stop drinking that cheap Taquila!!!

It gives you a bad Head hurting and leaves you cranky in the morning...noway laugh

LOL..nah, its dealing with all the ignorant and stupid people on a daily basis that makes me cranky in the mornings! drinker bigsmile grumble laugh

Hay Slick!!!

A good question for you, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU READ ANY BIBLE THROUGH COVER TO COVER ???

HOW LONG DOSE IT TAKE YOU TO READ ANY BIBLE COVER TO COVER ???

DOSE GOD TALK WITH OR THROUGH YOU AND DO YOU GET IT YET ???

AND DID YOU EVER TAKE THE TIME TO RESEARCH AND READ THE MISSING MATERIAL, OR PONDER IT'S MEANING ???

JUDGE NOT, LEST YE BE JUDGED...

Cosmo is in...

cosmoisin's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:10 PM

It gives you a bad Head hurting and leaves you cranky in the morning...noway laugh

LOL..nah, its dealing with all the ignorant and stupid people on a daily basis that makes me cranky in the mornings! drinker bigsmile grumble laugh

sad For your information I don't pay $3.00 per day to people that work for me,I pay the same in Mexico as I do in The USA, except Mexico dose not collect SSI or FIT, I pick my people and I don't take friends of siblings n need...

I have employed Mexicans in Baja for the past 30 years,
I will be looking for you now that I know your about...

When my left hand was mangled in a maching,I just kept on working because showing weakness dose not build Respect or Trust...

I know what I know only from a slightly different angle... sad

cosmoisin's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:03 PM

Why are you single? Do you still believe in finding someone special that will take your breathe away?
yawn

I'm not really Looking for someone to Take my Breath away, because if they did that I would no longer need a Mate, because I would be Dead...

Nope, I'm just looking for someone to say YES to becoming My Best Friend and The Lover of my Life, and do I think I will ever find HER ???

Well after looking for the past 30 years or so,either

thing's are pretty darn Bleak, or she is waiting just around the next corner... noway

cosmoisin's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:48 PM

laugh

Just Drive your Auto South Of The Mexican Border through Tijuana and on down to Rosaritta Beach and you will see a 900 Foot Tall Dash Board Plastic JESUS DOLL standing on a small hill Gazng out to sea...flowerforyou Tweedledee...noway

OK...so????

They are like 99% CATHOLIC down there, so MANY "symbols" of Jesus are all over the place!

It's not "scary" to the people. It's just like all the other "symbols", its used as a "reminder" of Jesus..thats all. bigsmile

and yes they are Catholic of which is a Satanic off shoot of Pagen ROME, My gist in this thread was about The Idolitry that Emanual so Hated and The 900 FOOT TALL Pagen Image of JESUS, standing on a small hill Looking out to sea away from The sin and suffering of Pagen Mexico...flowerforyou

Well nice of you to "judge" that situation (I am pretty sure this is an example of what the Bible means by "you should not judge". because you obviously are putting spins on things from your own perspective..and that is from "man" not "God".

There could be many reasons why they placed that figure of Jesus facing the water in TJ. maybe to bless the fishing, maybe to detour storms, there could be many reasons why. But you nor I know why. So would be foolish to "judge" such a situation and to even attempt to assume what Jesus himself would consider it.

Some things we are to "judge" but within our own reason. I would not attempt to try to think what God sees those things as.

Have you been there in The Last 5 Years,DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN THERE ???

I'm down there twice a week, BUldng a medical Center for The American RICH so we an better serve the poor of that area...

Right now today,The quality of Education in Mexican Schools is better than it is in american Schools,yet all you know is The Poor Bronk Mexican...

I happened to have just spent the entire summer in Mexico, Baja, just south os San Quintin for most of it.

I was robber twice. Both time by the POLICE. First time was just south of Ensenada, two big guys, bullet proof vests and M-16's. I spent the last 3 weeks of the trip at Imperial Beach..thats right on the TJ boarder. I have lots of video..want some clips??

I have a picture of foot print tracks running across VERY ROUGH tourane..BAREFOOT!!!

I have been in TJ and seen the "poor", but TJ is not even a good representation of what REAL MEXICO is. There are 110 million people in Mexico and 109 million live BELOW the poverty line!

While in my RV south of Ensenada, I would share my diners i would make with some of the local farm workers. One old man, prolly 70 years old, shook my hand for the first time and I thought to myself "his hand feels funny". after letting his hand go I looked. Not one straight bones in this old man's hand..broken, disfigured, yet he still worked the fields 10-12 hours a day..for $3.00 A DAY!

So DO NOT put your whiney ass PERSPECTIVE on me! I have seen things FIRST HAND! You ever get past TJ??? Down to the REAL MEXICO?? Where the authorities are so corrupt they shoot and KILL people with no just cause!??? So don;t tell me of your LAME stories from your perseption of what the REAL WORLD is like. I have traveled to many parts of it and some things I wished I had never seen...because I will never forget!

You leave that kind of "judging" to God..even your Bible tells you that. Because you very clearly speak of things you have NO CLUE in!

noway According to the POF ? or was that MC ? or was that PH ? or was that CS ? or was that JSH it's one of those, I', on so many of thee darn web-sites, We are not To FLAME each other, the way you like to FLAME me...smokin

You should take your own advice and " Judge NOT!!! Lest ye be Judged...happy

That was not a "flame" you ignorant fool! It's CLEAR you have NO IDEA what you are even talking about. Therefore saying you are an "ignorant fool" is a FACT not a "flame"

You have seen what's in TJ, yet you "judge" all of Mexico and anyone who has a "symbol" of Jesus in thier city.

All I am saying is for you to either go back with FACT and NOT "assumption" and if you are not truly informed, then you better leave that "judging" up to God, because he is the only one who TRULY knows.

It's clear even I know and have seen more than you have there in just Mexico. But I'm not about to make any type of declaration of what and why they have done what they have done. Therefore I'm not about to attempt to make claim to something I know so little about. And you know less than I!

Plus I do happen to believe in Christ and God. And it's fools like you that turn people away from God because of your ignorance (that is meant in its true form..your simply not KNOWING FACT and you are just guessing)

So instead of "guessing" or just giving "personal opinion" at least GET FACT to present your case. Just because there is a statue of Christ someplace, unless you are the one who placed it there, or have personal and reliable knowledge of "why" it was placed there, then anything is just "your opinion". And if you truly believe in God, be warned, for it is written you will be held accountable for those you might mislead as well.

cosmoisin's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:28 PM

Look up the one in Ohio... they call it big butter Jesus or Touchdown Jesus... it is SCAREY looking

Thats it, I'm taking a trip to see the big butter jesus. I've heard the song about it, and seen the youtube video for it....now I must witness it! drinker

drinker My kind of Guy, The Food is Great in Rosaritta and points south, just stick with Hornitos or better in your Margarita and you can't go wrong...laugh
One other tip. or observation The Mexican Gal's are AY more fun the the women on The American side,you opt to move in...drinker

cosmoisin's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:27 AM

sad

maybe it was 69%

*act monkey is getting a little chubby

maybe he should lay off the bananas

ohhh.. oooohhhh heeee heeee

noway I was just wondering Is your Monkey Act in any way shape of form associated with The Man Act ??? laugh

sad Also did you catch hat blip in Jeff Rense last month about the Woman in NYC who was being Deported over a little thing like Eating Smugled Monkey Meat from angola, I mean my GOD,
the next thing you know they will bann Doxsent,Poodle& Rat Dog from The Menu at all our Better Viet-Cong & Phoe Soup Kitchens...noway I mean what is this world coming to ??? The Next thng you know they will be shutting down all the Kentucky Fried Monkey outfit's!!! :smile:
noway

cosmoisin's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:46 AM
Edited by cosmoisin on Wed 01/02/08 12:48 AM

i tried the #... its been disconnected
damn you

you may also call

(555) fling a poo

but act fast as orders are flinging out the door!

yawn So when you say that you were sleeping with this self proclamed Monkey, Is it not true that you were going at it Doggy Style all night long ???yawn

cosmoisin's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:36 AM
Edited by cosmoisin on Wed 01/02/08 12:38 AM
sad

maybe it was 69%

noway I was just wondering Is your Monkey Act in any way shape of form associated with The Man Act ??? laugh

sad Also did you catch hat blip in Jeff Rense last month about the Woman in NYC who was being Deported over a little thing like Eating Smugled Monkey Meat from angola, I mean my GOD,
the next thing you know they will bann Doxsent,Poodle& Rat Dog from The Menu at all our Better Viet-Cong & Phoe Soup Kitchens...noway I mean what is this world coming to ??? The Next thng you know they will be shutting down all the Kentucky Fried Monkey outfit's!!! :smile:

cosmoisin's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:24 AM

maybe it was 69%

cosmoisin's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:12 AM
laugh Well you know Bill,
There was Poncho Villa,
But he was just another Old Outlaw like me...laugh

cosmoisin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:49 PM

laugh

OK...so????

noway According to the POF ? or was that MC ? or was that PH ? or was that CS ? or was that JSH it's one of those, I', on so many of thee darn web-sites, We are not To FLAME each other, the way you like to FLAME me...smokin

You should take your own advice and " Judge NOT!!! Lest ye be Judged...happy

cosmoisin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:39 PM
laugh

OK...so????

cosmoisin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:10 PM

OK...so????

cosmoisin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:09 PM

cosmoisin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:01 PM
noway JESUS was Not Meant to Frighten Us,He Came to save us from our sin and those that would opress us...love

cosmoisin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 02:54 PM
noway OK so it might not be quite 900 feet tall, but a few hundred for sure...noway
So I figure that some of you may know about The GIANT JESUS Over looking Rio Dajanero...

Tijuana seem's to have wanter some of That Glory,only The Mexican Jesus is Looking Out To Sea, not a all The Sufferage of Tijuana...

Also like all Plastic Jesus's,they only look to Him For Crop Failure after soine a few wild seed's...

Of which brings me bake to The Fable of JESUS...

His name was Emanual and He was not into Pagen Images, let alone A Plastic JESUS 900 Feet Tall!!!

EVEN ROME did not build a Statue That Big of ANYONE!!!

The Bible, did that not come from ROME???

The only TRUE word of GOD can be found in The Dead Sea Scrolls and they are classified as TOP SECRET by The Moassed,the Israeli Secret Police...

So exsactly what do you have other that a ROCK SOLID FAITH IN A PLASTIC JESUS 900 FEET TALL ???

cosmoisin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:25 AM

laugh

BOW TO THE FEMALES!!!
OUR THREAD NOW!!!

laugh ALL MEN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT MOST ESPCIALLY WHEN THEY ARE WRONG!!! laugh

THIS MY DEAR IS THE MAN LAW !!!:heart:

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

love :heart: sad The reason why MOST if not ALL women are WRONG, is because they did not DO THE RESEARCH!!! sad :heart: love

noway laugh :heart:

Unless your a JSH Mod or Mike of which just happens to be a Guy... (-;

You can't make your own RULES, of which by the by it is a Violation of JSH Rules to use the exacs same photo as another member and or any copy righted images or Artwark, LOOK's like The GAL is WRONG again...glasses :heart: laugh

flowerforyou Well Darlin,your allot better LOOK'n without that Spider & PIg Mask on,but hay what do I know,if That gig blows your skirt up... flowerforyou

It's all GOOD with me...:heart: love :heart:

sad bigsmile I don't RAT PEOPLE OFF,but some very old and trusted members do, so it's best to mind your peas and cues...blushing love

laugh TAG !!! YOUR IT...

It's not really that I don't know what your up to, It's quite simply that I don't Care!!!

What silly little game your up to, Clearly it's your GAME...noway

Now Clearly Gypsy is a part of it and she if farr too cute for the Likes of me,so I will bail and let Fanta take over later... laugh :tongue: love

drinker I almost orgot to Remind Y'all ( HAPPY NUDE REAR!!! )
TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD MORNING!!! drinker flowerforyou

EVERYONE THAT IS NORMAL, LOVES A NUDE REAR...love

I AM NOT NEW AND MY BLUE BOX WILL BE REPLACED LATER TODAY BY A 900 FOOT TALL PLASTIC JESUS DOLL...(-;

love My special payer for y'all is that you find a HAPPY NUDE REAR WARMING YOUR BED SOON...(-; love

I LIKE TO QUOTE MY POST,
the more often that I quote my ost he Biger it get's, AND NOW IT IS BECOMING GIIGANTIC!!! laugh

cosmoisin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:14 AM
Edited by cosmoisin on Tue 01/01/08 01:17 AM

laugh

BOW TO THE FEMALES!!!
OUR THREAD NOW!!!

love :heart: sad The reason why MOST if not ALL women are WRONG, is because they did not DO THE RESEARCH!!! sad :heart: love

You can't make your own RULES, of which by the by it is a Violation of JSH Rules to use the exacs same photo as another member and or any copy righted images or Artwark, LOOK's like The GAL is WRONG again...glasses :heart: laugh

flowerforyou Well Darlin,your allot better LOOK'n without that Spider & PIg Mask on,but hay what do I know,if That gig blows your skirt up... flowerforyou

sad bigsmile I don't RAT PEOPLE OFF,but some very old and trusted members do, so it's best to mind your peas and cues...blushing love

laugh TAG !!! YOUR IT...

It's not really that I don't know what your up to, It's quite simply that I don't Care!!!

Now Clearly Gypsy is a part of it and she if farr too cute for the Likes of me,so I will bail and let Fanta take over later... laugh :tongue: love

EVERYONE THAT IS NORMAL, LOVES A NUDE REAR...love

I AM NOT NEW AND MY BLUE BOX WILL BE REPLACED LATER TODAY BY A 900 FOOT TALL PLASTIC JESUS DOLL...(-;

love My special payer for y'all is that you find a HAPPY NUDE REAR WARMING YOUR BED SOON...(-; love

cosmoisin's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:01 AM

laugh

BOW TO THE FEMALES!!!
OUR THREAD NOW!!!

laugh TAG !!! YOUR IT...