Community > Posts By > tracybear05

tracybear05's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:41 PM
Wow, this is beautiful. What a wonderful friend. It makes me miss mine. flowerforyou

tracybear05's photo
Mon 05/26/08 12:24 AM
i miss our wonderful talks and that you got my dorky humor. I wish we would have met that Sunday after all. ohwell

tracybear05's photo
Mon 05/26/08 12:18 AM
it seems that usually friends will pick sides when a break up occurs. If they ex's friend still wants to be friends then you should def stay friends with them. I think that's cool.

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:05 AM

I do too. I should be dead,but something saved me from a very serious truck crash. Gasoline tanker crash. I'm still here to talk about it.

I had a similar situtation where I hit a semi who busted out my side window with his step ladder and I hit two more cars and spun through two lanes of traffic only to stop when I hit the center divider in the carpool lane. My angels were surround me and my son that day. Thank God for his precious angels.

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:58 AM
now that I look back my first date was pretty boring. It was to dinner and a movie, man without a face. But since it was my first date it was very exciting.

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:55 AM
deep fry.. oh yeah, but mostly I miss funnel cake.

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:53 AM
It's only 1 am here but I can't sleep. I'm wired.

tracybear05's photo
Thu 05/22/08 11:41 AM

Be honest:

1. How many sites have you been on?
2. How many people have you contacted?
3. How many people have you actually dated?

1. I've been on about 6 sites
2. About 20 or so all together
3. Just 5 and they all sucked.

tracybear05's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:59 AM
:cry: That was beautiful and so sad. I'm glad to see that the parents are paying but it's just not enough. brokenheart

tracybear05's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:54 AM
That video is hilarious!!

tracybear05's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:47 AM

Yes but doesn't is say God WILL's for all to come to repentance?

I'm asking (not arguing just so you know...it's a real question not a debate)

I've actually never known how that scripture fit in with predestination though I've tried to find out.

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

willing

boulomai
1) to will deliberately, have a purpose, be minded

2) of willing as an affection, to desire

It is not God's [will/desire] that any should perish.

So that means if we use definition 1 (will), then God's will is twarted, because Revelations describes many perishing.

If we use the second definition (desire), then that verse makes perfect sense in the understanding that some will perish and others will not. God desires that we all come to repentance, but God does not impose his desire upon our actions (ie God does not will that we all come to repentance).

VERY nice Spider.

tracybear05's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:09 AM
Edited by tracybear05 on Thu 05/22/08 10:09 AM
But remember, it's not a surprise to God who chooses him and who doesn't. So he is still sovereign even if some choose hell instead of him

tracybear05's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:08 AM
Yes, we can say no to salvation even up to our deathbed unfortunatley. Here's my hope. I hope that in that last stage before we are completely dead, Christ comes to those unsaved and shows himself and gives them on more chance to choose him because he loves them so much. BUT there will still be those who will not choose him no matter what. So yes, that is one reason hell was created. He has given us free WILL for a reason. but yes, his plans are not about us. We are fullfilling a purpose here on earth and the purpose being saving those who are unsaved.

tracybear05's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:49 AM
What are you meaning by "will of God" like his ultimate plan for us or are you talking free will. I'm a bit confused.

tracybear05's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:42 AM

I feel for priests, that have a calling to serve the Lord
and yet would like to be married, but as I am not Catholic
and do not know all that is involved in their faith, I
do not feel qualified to judge.

flowerforyou
but god is not religion, all theese religions are man made, god is only love, he say go be fruitful and multiply
hes are creator and boss

I agree nor is Jesus, We are called to have a relationship with Jesus. He himself is not a religion.

tracybear05's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:41 AM
I believe they should. God created marriage. Now not that he has called everyone to marraige but I don't think he created all these preists to live a celebate life. We have a longing to be with the opposite sex. He created it so that we have someone to cling to. But I do admit i am not catholic and I don't understand why the priest believe they were called to alone. I'm sure it has something to do with the apostles leaving thier families and following Jesus. But that is my take.

tracybear05's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:36 AM
He was also stealing from the money bag long before he gave up Jesus though. He was so upset that the woman poured the alabaster on Jesus's feet because he said it could have went to the poor when in reality he wanted that for himself. So yeah, he was a bad guy in my book.

tracybear05's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:32 AM
God gives us free will to thwart if we must but His will is always accomplished. It just may not be the original path he had planned out for us. I seem to have taken the hardest, longest path there is BUT, I do know his plans and will be lived out in me. It just will take me longer :)

tracybear05's photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:07 PM
I can't say it's awesome but it's an okay kind of night. :smile:

tracybear05's photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:02 PM

Hi blue box.

That was cute