tracybear05's photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:01 PM
10 o'clock

tracybear05's photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:00 PM
with all my heart!!

tracybear05's photo
Tue 05/20/08 09:48 PM
I suck them til they are small enough and then I eat them.

tracybear05's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:15 PM
VEry beautiful. I miss these feelings.

tracybear05's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:00 PM
It's only 96 here in Ontario California. I have the air on too!

tracybear05's photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:54 PM
I love this joke bigsmile

tracybear05's photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:45 PM

honestly I think about it all..I cant just hold the negative..it eats at me and not him...I cant do that to myself...I just have to know that I am ok without him/them and keep smiling and living.

This is my philosophy too! I think if I only remember the negative then the bad stuff keeps me a prisoner. I need to remember the good and I try to forget the bad stuff. I KNOW I'm okay and I'm a better person for knowing them. I now know exactly what I don't want.

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/18/08 11:32 PM
My sister. She's my best friend.

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/18/08 11:30 PM
Kirk Cameron

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/18/08 11:19 PM

nice girls? in california? if you say so... noway

Yeah, I would even categorize myself as nice laugh

Hopefully not TOO nice, though. bigsmile

Not to pick on you but really do you want a nice girl or bad girl? Guys say they want a good girl but then when we are too good you lose interest. To take a line from a song you want "a lady on the street but a freak in the bed"

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:56 PM
The close up pics are great. That way chicks can see what you look like and you look good. i hate when i go to check a guy out and he has pics of him on a motocycle with his helmet on. That doesn't do me any good. So the close ups are good.

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:52 PM
I see guys look at my profile, I just figure if they looked and they liked they would message me, right? I just assume they didn't find me compatible and moved on. So why contact them?

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:13 PM
I'm bored and this is way easier than trying to keep up in chat room :tongue: I always miss messages because it moves too fast.

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:10 PM
Yeah, thanks for the site. I'm sending it to my sister's whos huband is in the Navy.

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:34 PM

is it so hard to meet a nice respectable guy..... :cry:

Chances are you've already met a few, you just aren't attracted to them...:wink: flowerforyou Those nice, respectable guys aren't going to be the ones that approach you. They are the ones that are usually too shy to say or do anything. Same advice kinda works for the guys... if you want a respectable trustworthy woman who is secure stop looking for them at bars, clubs, and frat parties. This is where you have to rationalize your emotions and look past initial attraction. Usually it's those that are impulsive that wind up with the wrong people.
I call that settling for less than you deserve!

I totally agree with you.

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:24 PM

is it so hard to meet a nice respectable guy..... :cry:

Chances are you've already met a few, you just aren't attracted to them...:wink: flowerforyou Those nice, respectable guys aren't going to be the ones that approach you. They are the ones that are usually too shy to say or do anything. Same advice kinda works for the guys... if you want a respectable trustworthy woman who is secure stop looking for them at bars, clubs, and frat parties. This is where you have to rationalize your emotions and look past initial attraction. Usually it's those that are impulsive that wind up with the wrong people.

I agree with you and i gave up on all the bars and club (never been to a frat party:smile: ) and it is hard to meet people and a respectable guy on top of that. But reationalizing you emotions can only go so far if you are just not attracted to the nice guy. when you do come across that good guy if there is no attraction then you will always stay friends. I'm not saying that looks are everything they aren't but it is rare when attraction spontaneouly sparks. I

tracybear05's photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:12 PM
That was great. laugh You know, a couple profiles I've come across here on JSH sound real similar to Bobby's :smile:

tracybear05's photo
Sat 05/17/08 11:32 PM

how bout at the end of braveheart when they are ripping his guts out and the queen to be is crying and he screams freedom...........did bring a tear to my eye

OH My Gosh!! I bawled the whole way through that ending. This is one of my all time favorite movies.

tracybear05's photo
Sat 05/17/08 11:27 PM

yea i think my problem is my town. lol.. they are all a little... backwoods here. lol i moved here like 2 years ago.. im a strong independent woman, i work full time school full time and still manage to go to the gym daily... apparently having all your stuff together scares the guys here in okeechobe

Having it together scares a lot of men. It seems like if you don't have the "damsel in distress" look then you're intimidating. happy

tracybear05's photo
Sat 05/17/08 11:23 PM
Just so you know I can't find one of those here in California either. I'm sure they exist but I can't seem to locate the gathering.