Community > Posts By > tracybear05

tracybear05's photo
Sat 05/17/08 11:17 PM
Helloflowerforyou

tracybear05's photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:57 PM
I just saw becoming Jane. Story of Jane Austin and the love of her life that she was not able to have due to the class and lack of money for thier families. A love torn apart by circumstances. I know she never married so that made it even worse :cry:

tracybear05's photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:31 PM

i always attract the crazy, clingy ones lol.

We have something in common, I seem to always attract crazy men. But then again I'm not normal, I'm not crazy, but I'm not normal either laugh

tracybear05's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:35 AM

I HAVE A 13 YR OLD GIRL THAT IS OUT OF CONTROL. SHE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL SEVERAL TIMES THIS YEAR, BEEN LOCKED UP IN JUVY OVERNIGHT, AND CONSTANTLY CUSSES ME AND HER MAMAW OUT. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I KNOW OF TO GET HER TO GET CONTROL OF HER ACTIONS. SHE IS CURRENTLY ON MEDICATION FOR HER ANGER ISSUES AND SHE IS ON PROBATION. WHAT CAN A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3 DO? I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON IN HER MIND. SHE WONT TALK TO ME AND I AM DEVASTATED ABOUT ALL THIS.

I DONT WANT HER BROTHERS TO END UP LIKE THE WAY SHE IS RIGHT NOW. I TELL MY SONS NOT TO ACT LIKE THEIR SISTER BUT HER TWIN BROTHER IS STARTING TO ACT OUT. I CAUGHT HIM SMOKING CIGS YESTERDAY AND I REALLY BLEW A FUSE THEN.

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

These issues are most of the time dealt with therapy sessions. There are many places that they will take you on and subject to your ability to pay wil charge a fee but the agreements are that normally if you miss 2 sessions they will dismiss you. Bear that in mind
As for the issues the anger may be about a missing parent who possibly left abruptly never to return or death of a parent which causes the anxiety.
It may also be due to ADHT which needs expeert for diagnosys.

So 1st step seek counceling and then try to make sure it is not HDT or ADHT

im sorry but all that add adhd abde efgh is all horse crap. adhd is a kid raised by a parent who spoils their kid and lets them get away with way to much, beat her ass, ull see what happens

Writes note to self - Never, ever let this man around my child.
I completely agree!bigsmile

tracybear05's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:34 AM

I feel for ya hun.. I have a 13 year old daughter and until she went into Jr High she was a good kid.. Then came the bull****!!!

She was hangin around the wrong kids, getting into trouble , has to go to court on the 20th, will prolly end up on probation, Nothing I did could seem to get her away from these kids .. I honestly believe they had a part in her behavior... She wanted to fit in.. even tho she is one of the "popular" kids...

I tried everything.. a month ago her doctor put her on lexapro, i took her out of school , she is now home schooled and OMG what a difference..She isnt allowed still to do certain things and will have to face the consequences of whats already been done... tough love sucks but in the long run its always best for your kids and she WILL thank you for it later...

Good luck, I can tell you my now 17 year old daughter went thru the same crap.. worse even drugs and alcool and the whole nine yards.. She snapped out of it and has been excepted into a med school in west virginia, will graduate early next year and is a wonderful wonderful human being!!!

Man that is so Awesome!! I'm glad to hear you were proactive and took her away from the situation. It's so nice to hear that parents will take action and take hold of their kid future. Thanks for sharing that.

tracybear05's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:32 AM

HI AGAIN, I HAVE READ THROUGH ALL OF THESE POST THAT EVERYONE HAS PUT ON HERE TO HELP WITH MY SITUATION AND I MUST SAY THERE ARE SOME PPL OUT HERE IN THE WORLD THAT DO USE THEIR BRAINS TO TRY AND HELP ME OUT. :smile:

AS FOR THE ONES ON HERE THAT SAY THAT I AM A IDIOT, YEA YOU MAY BE RIGHT IN SOME SORT CAUSE I HAD MY CHILD AT A YOUNG AGE, I HAVE BEEN RAISING MY CHILDREN ALONE CAUSE I DONT WANT A DRUG ADDICTED ASSHOLE HELPING ME RAISE MY KIDS. YOU KNOW I MAY BE A IDIOT BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING I KNOW THAT HAVING KIDS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN THE WORLD, NO MATTER WHAT PPL LIKE THE COP SAID, I DO NOT SPARE ANY ASS WHOOPINS, I DO SPANK MY KIDS WHEN THEY NEED, I DO NOT BEAT MY KIDS BUT WHEN THEY WANT TO STAND UP TO ME AND CUSS ME LIKE A DOG AFTER I BEEN TAKING CARE OF THEM FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS I WILL SLAP MY KIDS. I HAVE BEEN TO JAIL BECAUSE OF MY KIDS CAUSE I WOULD NOT LET MY DAUGHTER HIT ME AND I BLOCKED HER AND SHE GOT HIT ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD BY ME, AND THE JUDGE TOLD ME THAT IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS THE UNRULY ONE AND HE DEMANDED HER TO JUVY COURT. SO YES I TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS ON A EVERYDAY BASIS.

AS FOR THE OTHER PERSON THAT THINKS ADHD IS NOT A MEDICAL CONDITION, WELL MY YOUNGEST SON HAS IT, HE IS NOT SPOILED AS A MATTER OF FACT SINCE HE HAS BEEN ON HIS MEDICATION, HE BROUGHT HIS GRADES UP IN SCHOOL FROM Cs TO STRAIGHT A's. SO JUST LIKE ONE PERSON ON HERE SAID IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ADHD OR ADD GO TO GOOGLE AND LOOK IT UP.

I AM NOT STUPID BTW. I WENT TO COLLEGE AND MY GPA WAS 3.5. I KNOW MY KIDS MISS THEIR FATHER BUT UNTIL HE GETS OFF THE DOPE HE WONT BE AROUND. I DO NOT WANT ANY OF MY CHILDREN TO FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS AND DROP OUT OF SCHOOL TO BE HOOKED ON DRUGS.

MY MOTHER DID NOT LET ME DROP OUT SO I AM GOING TO STICK BY THE WAY I WAS RAISED UP AND MAKE MY CHILDREN GO TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY THAT IT IS OPENED AND LEARN ABOUT HOW TO BECOME PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DID RESPOND BACK TO ME WITH SOME SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO ABOUT MY DAUGHTER SITUATION. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I HOPE THAT ONE DAY MAYBE THE ONES ON HERE THAT RESPONDED WITH SMARTASS COMMENTS WILL HAVE KIDS ONE DAY AND THEN THEY WILL SEE WHAT EVERYONE HERE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

YOU CAN SPANK YOUR CHILD, BUT YOU CAN NOT BEAT THEM.

I HOPE EVERYONE OF YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Good for you!! flowerforyou

tracybear05's photo
Thu 05/15/08 10:38 AM
Well, i have to add my 2 cents. bigsmile I have a 13 year right now and fortunately she is not rebelling, yet. But I have to say being a crazy kid it started because of my surroundings. There are so many reasons that she could be acting out. OBVIOUSLY, she's just not rebelling. There is something that has triggered this reaction. You don't go to juvy just becuase your pissed about JR. High crap. Something is eating her up inside. I understand she can't talk to you but she NEEDS to. She needs to talk and you need to LISTEN. Not blow a fuse but really talk about why it is you are concerned about. I know my mom never talked to me. She just let me do my thing because it was easier (not that my mom's actions are your's, please don't think that) but what I needed was love and attention. Your daughter is not me but what we have in common is that she needs to know what ever she does, you will never stop loving her. I would strongly suggest counceling and I know this will sound corny but pray. Ask the Lord to take her into his arms and comfort her when you can't, when she won't open up to you. And she needs to find someone she can open up to and this might step on your toes but from my experience with the mistakes I've made with my own 13 year old. Own up to all and everything you have done wrong as a parent. We are all fumbling and stumbling through parenthood. There are no instructions so be honest. You are a young single mother like me and you have made some mistakes. Own up to them to your daughter and apologize and try to make them right. i'm all for spanking a child when it's necessary but no amount of beating is going to make her hurt less inside. :)hope some of this helps.

tracybear05's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:52 PM

I believe the boards here are open to ANYONE... and one of the rules is to post in the appropriate section, first of all. Secondly, don't go throwing stones at me because you didn't like what I had to say. I never discounted that this topic was posted with good intention... I was merely putting it into perspective that SOME may not necessarily appreciate the context of the post... which is WHY there is a section for religious topics. I didn't point fingers at anyone. All I said was there seems to be a double standard when it comes to issues such as this. I live with my in-laws who happen to be Southern Baptists. I was raised Catholic. If it's ok for the Christians to say "Praise God" or "God Bless" why is it not okay for those of us who don't buy into religion to speak up on behalf of our beliefs?

You know nothing of me or the life I live. You haven't the faintest clue of the shoes I've walked in or the things I've endured, so don't sit here and tell me to grow up based on one discussion. And don't think for one instance that I'm some hateful, spiteful b!tch who can't stomach reality and cries when she doesn't get her way. I speak my mind and I;m not going to be quiet just because YOU or anyone else tells me to be quiet. Who are you to belittle me and tell me I'm wrong? My posts were not insulting or nasty, they simply brought up valid points from a point of view you did not appreciate... so how is my post unwelcome when you did the same to me as you are accusing me of doing to others???

I'm a Christian and I love Jesus, that said, you are right to your own opinion. We all should have the right to remind others that we may not ALL believe in one thing. I don't think you intentionally meant to be insulting and I wasn't offended. I agree with Rob that sometimes people can be a little sensitive when it comes to the talk of God (I'm not speaking of organized religion, just Jesus)and that includes, Christians as we have seen here. Peace be to you from whomever or whatever you gather that from. :smile:

tracybear05's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:35 PM

I once was in a relationship with a compulsive liar - I found out those lies were simply an attempt to cover his inadequacy.
Me Too. Can not tell the truth to save his own azz

Me three! Telling the truth is soooo much easier! How has time to remember what they told to whom???:wink:

I was in the same boat. His whole life was a lie. It turned out he had no self esteem but in his defense he was a loser. :)

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

THAT'S COMEDIC GOLD.......

Who writes for you?

I had to do something with the bitterness bigsmile

tracybear05's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:21 PM

I once was in a relationship with a compulsive liar - I found out those lies were simply an attempt to cover his inadequacy.
Me Too. Can not tell the truth to save his own azz

Me three! Telling the truth is soooo much easier! How has time to remember what they told to whom???:wink:

I was in the same boat. His whole life was a lie. It turned out he had no self esteem but in his defense he was a loser. :)

tracybear05's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:04 PM
I've been told I look like Kathleen Turner. I think it's my nose ::

tracybear05's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:02 PM

I agree with mry, Etrain, You're a cutie.

Slowly step back from my man! laugh laugh laugh
I would say there is enough of him to go around

Ladies...I'm not worthylaugh laugh laugh

But I'm hearing a choo chooo in my sleep...

Wow!! I know when I've been beat. happy He's all yours mry

tracybear05's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:59 PM
glasses :tongue:

tracybear05's photo
Tue 05/13/08 02:12 PM
I agree with mry, Etrain, You're a cutie.

1 2 4 Next