khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 11:09 AM
lol

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 11:08 AM
stole said shoes from person above them

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 11:06 AM
cheerleader...(coz of ur name...rara)...

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 10:31 AM
finding a girl that is as hardcore as me but not actually completely nuts :-)

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 10:02 AM

Biting? Are you serious? Do you know that could be dangerous you could get something ...... as for me I learner to Box! I boxed. 4 hrs a week for 2 years......I worked out 4 to 5 days a week! No joke ..... an upper cut to someone who is not expecting it or a kidney shot will do the job..... Aldo just kneeing a man in that spot will def get them off of you!

You are more likely to give the person you bit something. But In any case if you get killed, you have left your teeth marks and DNA on your murderer.

Also, there are certain parts of the body you can attack that could kill your attacker pretty easy.

haha ur mind kinda girl :-) bahahaha

yeh and in the end if someone is gonna murder u hep and aides is the least of ur worries lol but for me personally biting is part of my training...so if im confronted its one of the first things im thinking about

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:53 AM
welcome :-)

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:51 AM
the strongest muscle in the human body is the jaw....biting an attacker in the face and if possible the throat is an excellent deterrent...so is throat and groin punching and scratching the eyes....but my over all my personal favorite is def biting...

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:48 AM

Cautious?noway

Does the yellow police tape surrounding me give an indication :wink: laugh flowerforyou

lmfao

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:20 AM
XD

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:17 AM
9...pfffft lol

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:12 AM
XD its not the tree hugging thats the issue...its the kissing and touching that's creepy 0.o

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:03 AM
lol

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:02 AM
good luck with that :-)

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 07:58 AM
ive given my home address out to ppl ive argued with on the net lol....personally..im not really scared of anyone so it dosnt really bother me...but thats me..

peace

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 07:57 AM
the cops dont save u...they r there to scrape u off the road...each of us must learn to protect our own lives and be ready to defend them....
i know when i have a daughter i will train her to be deadly :-)

namaste

peace out!

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 07:51 AM
thank God for my bullies and the hell i went thru as a kid...made me get into martial arts...i dont tolerate bullies anymore because i know i can handle myself..in fact its enabled me to help other ppl that couldnt stand up for themselves

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 07:42 AM
yarrr

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 07:42 AM
avast ye matey this be my trey-surrrre

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 07:27 AM
wow so been doing reiki for a while :-) reiki is still pretty new to me over all but have been working with white light since i was like 14 or something... YEAH reiki is awesome for migraines...they need to do more research into it (like good research...lots has been done but nothing that really proves anything unfortunately...)

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 04/10/12 07:17 AM

yeh im sure u do...but u dont know what ur talking about so...i could show u sum **** that would change ur mind

No you couldnt. You could, however, show me some **** which would make me think you are irrational. Everything, absolutely everything, you think you could show me as some kind of proof, will have some kind of rational and plausuble explanation. Please go ahead and show me this **** if you want to.

y r u even in this thread dude...