Community > Posts By > derbyprojustin

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:40 PM
My predictions: Hawk will sack Brady on the first New England Possesion, causing him a concussion, Favre will through 4 touchdown passes and even sneak one in at the Goalline, Final score 42-17

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:25 PM

Woo-Hoo...Go Packers.......drinker
Coming from a real to life....
Cheesehead from Wisconsindrinker drinker

I'm actually a Bears fan (from Pennsylvania) and hate the packers during the regular season, but I would love to see Favre beat the patriots and have a good reason to finally retire.

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:23 PM
Edited by derbyprojustin on Mon 01/14/08 03:27 PM
Hello welcome to jsh

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:11 PM
Edited by derbyprojustin on Mon 01/14/08 03:22 PM
Yuppers Packers and Patriots, New England gonna get whooped
I leave tommorow for two weeks of training and won't have access to a computer but I'm not gonna forget about tis bet, I will be back on here on the 28th.

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:55 PM

New England cheats and deserves to get beaten by san diego, it won;t happen but I do believe Greenbay will take care of them on February 3rd.

LOL...not even a chance....Greenbay will get their boootay handed to them!!

It's not cheating...it's called creative strategy :)

No it's definitely called cheating, as far as i'm concerned they should have been banned from playing at all this season, every team they played should have been given an automatic win. I am willing to bet money that they won't go undefeated.

I'll take your money....lol

If Greenbay does play the patriots I will bet you on the game. I'm not going more than a hundred bux though, If Greenbay wins Igive you my adress you mail me a money order for 100, if the pats win I mail you the money deal or no deal?

How about when the Pat's win...you can put on some Patriots undies and take a picture for all to see...lol haha

Ok then it's a deal but if the patriots lose you gotta get some packer pantiesbigsmile

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:53 PM

Please don't get your feelings hurt when they stomp SD....

It's ok, I promise not to laugh too loud...hehe

New England if they make it past san diego will be beaten by The men in Blue

Go Giants

Greenbay will be waay more prepared to play the Giants then the cowboys were. It should be a good game but I think the Packers defense is gonna cause some real problems for Eli Manning, look for him to throw a few picks.

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:50 PM

New England cheats and deserves to get beaten by san diego, it won;t happen but I do believe Greenbay will take care of them on February 3rd.

No it's definitely called cheating, as far as i'm concerned they should have been banned from playing at all this season, every team they played should have been given an automatic win. I am willing to bet money that they won't go undefeated.

I'll take your money....lol

If Greenbay does play the patriots I will bet you on the game. I'm not going more than a hundred bux though, If Greenbay wins Igive you my adress you mail me a money order for 100, if the pats win I mail you the money deal or no deal?

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:20 PM

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:14 PM
stoopid doble post
explode

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:13 PM

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:13 PM

derbyprojustin's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:31 PM
Does he want to join the national guard?

derbyprojustin's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:17 PM
Since you can't take care of yourself and she isn't taking care of you I'm thinking you should fire her and move into a home, or get professional care. Maybe send your daughter here for a week and I can try to straighten her out!

derbyprojustin's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:07 PM

Can anyone explain what just happened in Dallas? Please?!?! Where in the hell did the Giants come from? Wild card team gonna go all the way again?

What just happened was Tony Romo blew another playoff game. Sucks to be a cowboys fan right now. I'm also a Bears fan but since they couldn't even make it to the playoffs this year I'm hoping to see the Packers beat the Patriots in the superbowl. The giants won't beat Greenbay next week, I guarantee it.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

derbyprojustin's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:02 PM
HA HA Sucks to be a cowboys fan right now..bigsmile Not only did Romo blow the game but i'm sure he just lost his girlfriend, maybe we will see him on this site soon..lol I'm starting to feel good about my predictions of Greenbay and the Patriots. :tongue:

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:41 AM
It doesn't matter if your active duty, retired, reserves, guard, army, navy, marines,airforce..etc. every person and every job in our military regardless of branch is important. I would like to thank everyone for their service as well, expecially all those retired soldiers, without their service none of us would be able to put on the uniform today, thank you.

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:39 AM
it was asian?

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:24 AM
I had an asian car once.

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:16 AM
DOn't get bleach in your eyes that burns like hell.

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:13 AM
lol yeah

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 16 17