Community > Posts By > derbyprojustin

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:30 AM
I'm headed to Georgia until July.

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:28 AM

I'm here

Morning derby and how are you

I'm good, getting ready to go on active duty orders again next week. You?

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:24 AM
I'm here

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:16 AM
Sup ya'll

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:09 AM
Sleep is waaay over rated.

derbyprojustin's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:35 PM

goodmorning it's only 0230 here
morning..you shud be in bed ...no ??laugh laugh laugh

If I went to bed I wouldn't get to talk to all these beautiful women from across the pond?:tongue:

derbyprojustin's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:33 PM
A few shots of Jack helps me get to sleepdrinker

derbyprojustin's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:29 PM
goodmorning it's only 0230 here

derbyprojustin's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:30 PM
sup I'm back

derbyprojustin's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:28 PM
I can't stop watching Bob the Builder my son has me hooked :cry:

derbyprojustin's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:23 PM

Wait at least 15 minutes... smokin

laugh laugh

derbyprojustin's photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:56 PM

Army is better trained with tactics, Marines are tougher, but in the end what dos it really matter where all on the same team

Wait a danged old second here, I'm in the Army and I am tough as heck, I honestly don't think it matters both are very important to our military.

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:21 PM
Gnite MZKat, Boredinaz and everyone else talk to you all in 2 weeks. I would give ya'll my number so you can text me whats goin on this weekend while i'm gone but that wouldn't be a good idea, lol atleast not on here!

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:00 PM

well goodluck to you when you do leave...

go pats

I leave tommorow morning for a two week fitness training course then I come home for 6 days and leave Monday February 4th. I get to see the superbowl thoughdrinker drinker

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:51 PM
The military is only as hard as you make it. If you do what your told and don't try to break any rules it's fun. I'm just in the National Guard so I'm not really that important. I only drill one weekend a month and two weeks a year. But my unit is scheduled for deployment sometime in the near future. Hopeully I'm in college by then and won't have to go but if I do I'm sure I will make an adventure out of it. I'm gonna miss talking football to everyone though. Goodluck to everyones favorites. Go Packers, As much as I hate them in the regular season.drinker drinker

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:34 PM

If I was from NE I would be embarrased of the Patriots. How can you justify a perfect season when you were caught cheating. If the Patriots do go undefeated (don't get excited i'm sure they won't) nobody will remember them in 5 years. And in 30 years when it is brought up everyone will say "yeah the year the cheater team won the superbowl". The headlines of this off season will read "Favre wins superbowl and retires as a champion". The end enough said I'm starting to get sick using the patriots and undefeated in the same sentence. sick sick sick

It only makes you sick because its the truth..

Patriots = undefeated.....

Grab a beer, come on over and lets drink and watch the game and be prepared to talk some shiiit! flowerforyou

That sounds like an awful good time, I like talkin sh*t and it would be fun to watch the Patriots go down but I leave on February 4th for FT. Benning Georgia. I wont be home from that training until June.:cry: :cry:

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:09 PM
If I was from NE I would be embarrased of the Patriots. How can you justify a perfect season when you were caught cheating. If the Patriots do go undefeated (don't get excited i'm sure they won't) nobody will remember them in 5 years. And in 30 years when it is brought up everyone will say "yeah the year the cheater team won the superbowl". The headlines of this off season will read "Favre wins superbowl and retires as a champion". The end enough said I'm starting to get sick using the patriots and undefeated in the same sentence. sick sick sick

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:53 PM

Woo-Hoo...Go Packers.......drinker
Coming from a real to life....
Cheesehead from Wisconsindrinker drinker

I'm actually a Bears fan (from Pennsylvania) and hate the packers during the regular season, but I would love to see Favre beat the patriots and have a good reason to finally retire.

Y'all are Chumps you keep over lookin SD! your gonna feel stupid when NE losesdrinker

Remember last year the playoff's NE took SD and manhandled them! I think we won by like what......22? There is always next year right? Oh wait...but NE will still continue to stomp on SD...flowerforyou

No! NE is FAT and Sassy, they think they deserve to win...much like the Yankees who I also Hate! but go ahead and live in your cute little fantasy world, it's about to come downdrinker

It's not fantasy darling...Pat's stomped them...truth hurts :)

Well we shall see on sunday what the results will be.... :wink: :wink:

I'll be looking foward to talking to you during and after the game :)

Go PAT's.... drinker

by the way Chargers are 13 and 5
and the PATRIOTS are 17-0

gosh....the record speaks for itself

Patriots and Chargers last game 38-14......wow

Yeah but the chargers didn't have to cheat to make this far, they also started out slow and have done nothing but get better allseason long.

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:50 PM
I never messaged anyone for sex, I'm not like that. However I did have some chick message me and tell me she wanted to f*ck a soldier. I told her to join the army and go f*ck herself.

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:47 PM

My predictions: Hawk will sack Brady on the first New England Possesion, causing him a concussion, Favre will through 4 touchdown passes and even sneak one in at the Goalline, Final score 42-17

Thanks for giving the Pat's the 42 points :)

Those points were for greenbay, the pats won't be able to score with brady on the sideline with a concussion. I forgot Mos won't get a touchdown either.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 16 17