Community > Posts By > derbyprojustin

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:12 AM
If I can't get a bj I would atleast appreciate a reach around while I'm getting probed.frown

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:10 AM
Well where did the old black go then?

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:07 AM
Anime? what ever happened to cartoons?

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:05 AM
There aint no aliens here is there?

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:04 AM
I guess my azz is safe for tonight then, unless my psycho ex girlfriend shows up again? No alien would want to touch her with a 10 foot laser guided beam.

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:59 AM

I wish aliens would stop probing and start giving blow jobs, then I would be able to sleep at night rather than stay up talking to people until 5 in the morning!huh

Yes, but when they wake up in the morning and ask where the bathroom is so they can go take a #5, you may want to look for an escape route.

Lmao I think I'm about to take a #5 I'm hoping that space ship comes back soon.

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:53 AM
I got kicked out of a walmart once. We went around putting condoms in elderly peoples shopping carts when they weren't looking. Somebody caught us and told a manager. I still wonder how many of those old people got to the register to check out and realized what happened?

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:46 AM
I wish aliens would stop probing and start giving blow jobs, then I would be able to sleep at night rather than stay up talking to people until 5 in the morning!huh

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:42 AM
I bet aliens eat cheese, we have to be the only planet in the galaxy and beyond that has cheese?

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:37 AM

The Tunnel Nightclub I got banned from in 1998
caught me with 170 XTC pills and stole them all from me !

Wow I wonder what they did with all that x?

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:28 AM
I wonder what aliens eat? And what do they probe for anyways?

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:25 AM
I got barred for giving my drink to a minor. I'm a big guy but the bouncer who was twice my size had problems dragging me out the door. I got barred but the rest of my friends only got thrown out. It sucks because I was having alot of fun last night and I wish I could remember what the hell happened!

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:20 AM
Ever since that ufo circled my house and abducted my sisters hampster I have been having alot of weird dreams?

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:18 AM
I was just curious to see how many of you have been barred from a "bar" or club before? I got barred from one of my favorite clubs last night for some stupid **** I did! Wasn't exactly what I wanted or my birthday!

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:15 AM
Can't say I ever seen anyone get probed before, I had a bad dream about it once though?

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:06 AM

So whats new I haven't been on in almost a day...lol I'm trying to figure out this laptop I got fer my birthdayhuh

you must have picked up on the fact that we are all insane by now...

Um hiker I don't think he did... I think Derby is trying to hijack our thread... He doesn't know we're queen hijackers.....

Derby did you know we probed Farmer? Handcuffed him, beat him, chained him and he liked it
[/quote
Umm ? That sounds like alot of fun I guess?

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:02 AM
Did anyone here ever get kicked out of a club before? I got kicked out of a club last night for no good reason!

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:00 AM
Aight I'm flowin and goin IndnPrncs I used to have a peg leg actually

derbyprojustin's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:56 PM
So whats new I haven't been on in almost a day...lol I'm trying to figure out this laptop I got fer my birthdayhuh

derbyprojustin's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:49 PM
hello everyone

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 16 17