Community > Posts By > derbyprojustin

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:58 AM
Thank you to all the men and women who have served and lost their lives.

derbyprojustin's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:43 PM
BEARS drinker drinker

derbyprojustin's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:45 PM
I haven't had a beer since I left for basic training in Feb, I can't wait to get home next month from AIT and do some catch up drinking.bigsmile

derbyprojustin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:59 PM
Hello everyone

derbyprojustin's photo
Fri 02/01/08 10:11 PM
A white guy, a black guy, and an idiot were working on the roof of a 30 story building. Everyday they ate lunch together on the roof. The white guy opened up his lunch pail and in disgust he said, "if I get one more ham sandwich this week I'm gonna jump off this roof", the black guy opened his lunch box and complained, "if I get one more Peanut butter and jelly sandwich this week I'm gonna jump off this roof as well", the idiot opened his lunch and yelled "if I get one more fish sandwich I'm gonna follow you both off of this roof". The next day as they sat down to lunch the white guy opened up his pail to find that indeed he had another ham sandwich, off the roof he went head first. The black guy opened his lunch pail and found he had another Peanut butter and jelly sandwich and without hesitation off the roof he went. The idiot opens his lunch and indeed it's a fish sandwich, he jumps from the rooftop as well. Since they were all such close friends the wives had their funerals all together a couple days later. At the funeral the three wives are gathered around the caskets grieving when the white guys wife says, "If I would have known he hated Ham sandwiches so much I would have packed him something different", the black guys wife says "if I would have known he was sick of Peanut butter and jelly I would have packed him something different as well", the idiots wife says "don't look at me he packed his own damn lunch". laugh laugh

derbyprojustin's photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:45 PM
Edited by derbyprojustin on Fri 02/01/08 09:53 PM
stupid double postexplode

derbyprojustin's photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:45 PM
A white guy, a black guy, and an idiot were working on the roof of a 30 story building. Everyday they ate lunch together on the roof. The white guy opened up his lunch pail and in disgust he said, "if I get one more ham sandwich this week I'm gonna jump off this roof", the black guy opened his lunch box and complained, "if I get one more Peanut butter and jelly sandwich this week I'm gonna jump off this roof as well", the idiot opened his lunch and yelled "if I get one more fish sandwich I'm gonna follow you both off of this roof". The next day as they sat down to lunch the white guy opened up his pail to find that indeed he had another ham sandwich, off the roof he went head first. The black guy opened his lunch pail and found he had another Peanut butter and jelly sandwich and without hesitation off the roof he went. The idiot opens his lunch and indeed it's a fish sandwich, he jumps from the rooftop as well. Since they were all such close friends the wives had their funerals all together a couple days later. At the funeral the three wives are gathered around the caskets grieving when the white guys wife says, "If I would have known he hated Ham sandwiches so much I would have packed him something different", the black guys wife says "if I would have known he was sick of Peanut butter and jelly I would have packed him something different as well", the idiots wife says "don't look at me he packed his own damn lunch". laugh laugh

derbyprojustin's photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:52 PM
Sorry I just always wanted to do that?? huh bigsmile :wink:

derbyprojustin's photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:48 PM
huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:huh bigsmile :wink:

derbyprojustin's photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:45 PM
Buy some more cars for the demolition derby.bigsmile drinker drinker

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:47 PM
ACER aspire 5920 not bad for wal-mart

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:42 PM
One day, at a bus stop there was a girl who was wearing a skintight miniskirt. When the bus arrived and it was her turn to get on, she realized that her skirt was so tight she couldn't get her foot high enough to reach to step.

Thinking it would give her enough slack to raise her leg, she reached back and unzipped her skirt a little. She still could not reach the step. Embarrassed, she reached back once again to unzip it a little more. Still, she couldn't reach the step.

So, with her skirt zipper halfway down, she reached back and unzipped her skirt all the way. Thinking that she could get on the step now, she lifted up her leg only to realize that she still couldn't reach the step.

So, seeing how embarrassed the girl was, the man standing behind her put his hands around her waist and lifted her up on to the first step of the bus. The girl turned around furiously and said, "How dare you touch my body that way, I don't even know you!"

Shocked, the man says, "Well, ma'am, after you reached around and unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured that we were friends.":wink:

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:31 PM
I'm sorry you have to watch that game on sunday night

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 01:16 PM

Will Play Will win, that's a rap

I agree, but this season will still go down in the record books with a mark beside it much like Barry Bonds record breaking homerun ball, it will be a controversial issue for years to come, I don't think we will ever see a day in professional sports when cheating and steroids is not a factor in a teams or an individuals performance.

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 01:07 PM

Is anyone else sick of hearing about Tom Brady? It seems like thats all ESPN has to talk about? It's obvious he is going to play on sunday, he has taken every rep in practices and completed nearly 100% of his passes. Can't we hear about something else? God I hate the Patriots (and the Giants for that matter)explode explode

Whhhhaaaaaaaasad Two tears in a bucket for you. You better get used to it cause after this Sunday, these Patriots will etch there names in NFL history for ever. You should be happy that you will be able to tell your grand kids that you got to see Tom Brady play!

I won't argue with the fact that Tom Brady might just possibly go down as the greatest quarter back in NFL history some day, but I'm just sick of hearing about the ankle, we all know he will play.

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 01:05 PM
I'm still pi#sed off about the Bears bullcrap pathetic season, I was really hoping that the Packers would be playing the Pats, I hate them too but atleast they are from the NFC NORTH. And I really believe they had a better chance of beating the Pats. I live near Giants country and as much as I hate the Pats I hope they stomp the G-Men by atleast 17 points.

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:59 PM
Is anyone else sick of hearing about Tom Brady? It seems like thats all ESPN has to talk about? It's obvious he is going to play on sunday, he has taken every rep in practices and completed nearly 100% of his passes. Can't we hear about something else? God I hate the Patriots (and the Giants for that matter)explode explode

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:35 AM

Think I might turn in for the night, take care all.drinker

By berby, nice meeting you

I be back tommorrow, goodnight

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:35 AM

Think I might turn in for the night, take care all.drinker

By berby, nice meeting you

I be back tommorrow, goodnight

derbyprojustin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:32 AM