Community > Posts By > TammyA

TammyA's photo
Sun 08/18/13 01:50 PM
Liars, cheaters, players, people who drive under the speed limit in the fast lane, when empty containers are put back in the cabinet/refrigerator, people who are rude to waiters/waitresses. Geez, apparently I'm pissed off a lot. lol

TammyA's photo
Wed 07/25/12 06:26 PM
I've tried the long-distance relationship. Personally, it's difficult for me. I prefer the face to face interaction, the spontaneity of getting together, rather than phone calls, texts, etc. You both continue to live your seperate lives when you should be sharing a part of your lives together, getting to know each other, and whether a relationship together would work.

TammyA's photo
Sun 06/10/12 07:37 AM

Here is a message I received today.
"I usually wait for the lady to make the first move, but I saw we have many things in common."

There was more, but I have heard the same from lady friends. So if nobody makes the first move, then we are all SOL.

It woke me up to the fact that maybe there are many of us thinking the same? I know in my age group, men made the first move, always, or you were considered a promiscuous lady, now this is a GUY telling me, HE waits for the lady to approach!

SO, I say, ladies, get off your keister and start searching and sending out those nudges! Out of a hundred nudges, you are bound to get one back. I don't limit distance either, I am willing to relocate and have seen it happen with others. I am grabbing the brass ring and taking the chance, it just might work. To do nothing, then for sure, "nothing" will happen.

I'm about the same as that guy. It's not real often that I send out first messages, so if anybody wants a shot at me they gotta come get me.

I'm not so sure about sending out nudges. %99 of the time I ignore the nudges that I get. If somebody can't take a couple minutes and actually send a message, I'm not going to waste my time with somebody who can't even start a conversation.

I get nudges, I nudge back, thinking this guy will then initiate communication, but more times than not, nothing more happens.

TammyA's photo
Sun 06/10/12 06:34 AM
I think alot of people carry them with them, for the purpose of seperating the good and bad qualities of each, and try to find one that possesses as many of the good qualities from each of the past loves.

TammyA's photo
Tue 06/05/12 06:33 PM

I draw house plans. (No AutoCad.)
Have built 3 from them and originated
the rest for friends to build their
houses.

Love to build websites also, but I
forget to get up to pp and usually
get wanky from that.

I tend to get lost in computer work.
Power outages are like..WW3.

I love drawing house plans. I sometimes
take an actual house plan and tweak it
to how I want it to be.

TammyA's photo
Tue 06/05/12 06:05 PM
Grandkids

TammyA's photo
Sun 06/03/12 04:16 PM
Don't do anything you wouldn't want your partner doing and/or that you can't tell your partner.

TammyA's photo
Sun 06/03/12 03:44 PM
If you are with someone and have decided to be exclusive to each other, then any sexual encounters, whether it be physical or verbal, is cheating, in my opinion.

TammyA's photo
Fri 06/01/12 08:55 PM
I hate it when people put an empty container back in the cabinet or refrigerator.

TammyA's photo
Thu 05/31/12 06:36 PM

Yeah, XP does help a little. lol
[/quote

Always.... lol

TammyA's photo
Thu 05/31/12 06:34 PM

architect
graphic design

You can design a logo for me anytime you feel like. ;)

Well, if I had any experience in that I would be glad to.

TammyA's photo
Thu 05/31/12 06:12 PM
architect
graphic design

TammyA's photo
Thu 05/31/12 04:54 PM
cuddles

TammyA's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:52 PM

I know I said fwb, but i'm really a one-woman man. I try not to get jealous, but it is hard to do not. If that made any sense.

yes
but jealousy chases the person away
so its not good

A little jealousy is good. At least you know the other person is afraid of losing you. (Something I read somewhere)

TammyA's photo
Wed 05/30/12 04:52 PM
Well obviously, thus far, I've attracted the WRONG ones.

TammyA's photo
Mon 05/28/12 06:50 PM
Owasso here!

TammyA's photo
Mon 05/28/12 06:30 PM
I had been corresponding with a guy on here for about a month or so. I asked him if he had a facebook, and he said "no I don't mess with facebook". Well I had already checked and knew he had. So why lie about that unless there was stuff on his facebook that he didn't want me to know. I never contacted him again. Honesty is #1 with me.

TammyA's photo
Mon 05/28/12 07:27 AM

Cool! I have partied in OK a couple of times recently. Cool folks.

Now let's test your "Redneckitude"...

When was the last time you peed in your yard cause you didn't feel like walking 40 feet to go into the house?

:)

LOL......I am proud to be an Okie.

Well, once when camping, and partying 10 feet outside a travel trailer that had a bathroom, my son-in-law walked about 30-40 feet to go pee by a tree. Does that count? laugh laugh laugh

TammyA's photo
Mon 05/28/12 07:21 AM

I know Baby.

Like I said....No danged way a redneck would look up the definition of "Redneck"

I agree. Rednecks just.......are!!!

TammyA's photo
Mon 05/28/12 07:12 AM

No offence Ms Tammy....where are you from?

Cause there is no danged way a redneck would actually look up the definition of "redneck". (Which was probably written by some pale and softhanded bookworm in an office somewhere)

:)

You know I ain't wrong.

I'm an Okie redneck. laugh

No, I'm not really a redneck. Best definition of redneck: American's favorite redneck, Larry the Cable Guy. lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14