Community > Posts By > littlebit_srb

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 03:55 PM
like how i have pics been rated what else do i have to do

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 03:44 PM
Edited by littlebit_srb on Thu 01/24/08 03:45 PM
is it me or what but i suck at this online dating thing does any one else feel this way or are ya'll getting good results

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 03:41 PM
do you think that mutual matches will meet or you you just add the people because they want to be your friend

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 03:12 PM
does people like listening to music while making love if so what is the song

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 02:57 PM
never hold a fart in because it will go up your spine and into your ****y mind lol

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 02:35 PM
ok when ya'll are bored like me and have nothing else to do but surf the web and chit chat what do ya'll talk about i am new to all this

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 02:24 PM
tomato i never said nything about a tomato

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 02:07 PM
ok let me ask this? does anyone on this site think they will fall in love with someone on here? or maybe people get lucky and do find someone who they can talk to. or maybe they just want sex. what is your thoughts

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:29 PM
Edited by littlebit_srb on Thu 01/24/08 01:44 PM
why does it matter where you take a pic of you just along as it is taken and posted a person wrote why i took it in bathroom well the weather here is cold and lighting in house sucks so if people don't like my pictures don't reply also i want to say men see a pretty face them skip over you like you were nothing no one says hi or anthing if you view my profile and pic just say hi is that too much to ask from anybody

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:09 PM
profile updated

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:03 PM
ok i added the periods and commas it is readable now

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:48 PM
ok people rate me and tell me your opinion

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:37 PM
hello just chillin been sick with this cold for 2 weeks now i feel better today i hope everyone has a great day and weekend

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:31 PM
hi every one rene is checking in how is everyone

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:19 PM
yeah i get you are so cute or you are so small god made us the way he wanted but using the cute well that is what us women call a hot guy instead of using cute because we are not in school anymore try using meaning full words when you see a woman's profile or pic

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:02 PM
why are men jerks and the good ones seem great but they turn out to be the person they are not i see so many men on here and some are really hot why are they lonely or are they just trying to hide something are people on here for real or is a diguise my last boyfriend was a person who i thought i knew but turned out to be this abussive guy and the abusse did not start till i broke up with him and not looking back i guess he never loved me at all i have been single for 6 months now and loving life

littlebit_srb's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:19 AM
well i have been there and you can't control a person that you love who is on drugs they will hurt you in a way they don't realize because of the drugs and wonder why you are mad at them i was in a bad situation till one day i woke up and had enough i am free of this man he ruined my life for 2 years not only the dugs but the violence too so women out there who says i can't leave because he needs me and i love him well that is bull **** they love them selves not you stay far away from people thike that you will only get hurt and regret the choices you made

littlebit_srb's photo
Tue 01/22/08 03:53 PM
who wants hilliary as president and why i think she sucks and i would not vote for her

littlebit_srb's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:27 PM
i will not take my clothes off just to get a frind on here sorry guys i am not a slut i am a good hearted woman and men are just out to see a naked body

littlebit_srb's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:06 PM
Edited by littlebit_srb on Mon 01/21/08 08:07 PM
why ia is a good woman like myself can't find mr right maybe this entenet thing is wrong for me i have only a few frinds on here look at my profile and tell me what is wrong with me

Previous 1