bittentwiceshy's photo
Wed 10/31/12 07:21 PM
:wink:

bittentwiceshy's photo
Mon 08/13/12 04:58 PM
Maybe you should learn to speak Nigerian. :tongue:

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sat 08/11/12 07:45 AM
You snooze you lose..I say give him that kiss. If he runs what have you really lost? A man who is not worth your time to begin with?

We maybe older women but our hearts are still beating. Give it a go..

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sat 08/11/12 06:45 AM
Don't be uptight. Look at it as an adventure not an "appointment"

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sat 08/11/12 06:41 AM
earthquakes and bats.. surprised

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sat 07/14/12 09:09 AM
wrong and selfish

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sat 07/14/12 08:54 AM
Thank you krupa..

May I add.. make that a toasted bologna sandwich.

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sat 07/14/12 08:36 AM

balogna sandwiches and a pallet of Ramon noodles

I love bologna and ramen noodles

bittentwiceshy's photo
Fri 07/13/12 08:43 PM
Haven't you noticed how many women are walking around biting their lower lip? Oww!

laugh

"Laters baby"

bittentwiceshy's photo
Fri 07/13/12 07:31 PM
Hey sweet-pea!! So good to see you!!!

bittentwiceshy's photo
Fri 07/13/12 06:16 PM
passion, sensuality

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sat 06/30/12 06:37 PM
says who?

bittentwiceshy's photo
Wed 05/30/12 07:48 AM
yes and I think of it often

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sun 05/27/12 06:59 PM
Nope surprised

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sat 05/19/12 10:15 AM
actually I am my evil twin..pitchfork

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sat 05/19/12 07:57 AM
It depends, would I still have to pay taxes?surprised

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sat 05/19/12 07:53 AM
Being alive is a good reason to dance :banana:

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sat 05/19/12 07:05 AM
^^^I take issue with posting pics
For the past 10 or so years I have worked with families that have missing children. It is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life but also the most eye opening.
I have met so many families who's lives have been torn apart in the most horrendous way.
In that time I have learned so much and have tried to take that knowledge to families with children in the hopes of preventing them from ever having to experience such a horrible loss.
As a parent I am as guilty as some others in how I did things when my daughter was growing up. I put her name on her jacket and lunch box, I let her approach the ice cream man when he passed by ringing his bell. I insisted she sat on Santa's lap even though I had tried to teach her not to talk to strangers.
Now our world has changed. The internet has opened up a whole new world for predators and pedophiles.
Our children have email accounts, they play online games and surf the net. They visit chat rooms and I am sure some things we are not even aware of.
The sad truth however is those predators know where to look online and how to work their way into unsuspecting children's lives.
We here are hopefully all adults but in reality I am sure many have come here for fun or out of curiosity and are children or young teens pretending.

We as adults come here maybe just to chat or make a few friends or possibly find love. We build a profile page and place photos on that. If we are searching for adult friendship why would anyone place photos of their children on the page?
I wish they would stop and think about what they are doing. Exposing those photos here for the world to see.
How many photos have you seen of children standing in front of their school with the schools name in plain view? How many have you seen with kids posing in their school sports team shirts? The parents profile gives the town they live in. It is not hard trace photo's. Even placing photos through your i-phone is track-able if you have not taken time to set the options to prevent that. I understand the pride people have in their children and wish to share that with others but they need to stop and think about how not only are they possibly putting them in danger they are taking away their child's right to privacy. The internet does not forget. There have been cases where parents place photos only to find out they have been taken and placed on pedophile sites.
Don't use your children's pics on adult date sites to impress others. Their safety is more important than finding a date.

bittentwiceshy's photo
Sun 04/15/12 08:38 AM
I wouldn't mind paying as long as I don't have to wear those silly wooden shoes.biggrin

bittentwiceshy's photo
Thu 04/12/12 03:39 PM
Gee, thank you for that. :smile:

Previous 1 3