Community > Posts By > jayrandolph

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 03:49 AM
This is my 2nd favorite Day, how about you
Merry Christmas
I hope you and those around you have lots of love, Joy and faith on this great day

and if you would like another friend, I would like to be a friend of yours.

Anyone here in South Carolina ?

Jay R

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 03:47 AM
This is my 2nd favorite Day, how about you
Merry Christmas
I hope you and those around you have lots of love, Joy and faith on this great day

and if you would like another friend, I would like to be a friend of yours.

What are your plans for today?

Jay R

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:54 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone

We all know Jesus is God

No matter how you may try to twist things
Jesus will still be God, will still be watching everything you do or do not do

And you will have to face him on judgement day

I dont think there has ever been anything else on this earth that so mady have tried so hard to prove wrong, and only come up with the proof that it happen the way the book says

Just like politics today if someone tells a lie, those who oppose them will quickly stand up
to say they are lieing.

I think it is very funny that so many who say they do not believe are willing to spend so much effort trying to prove to others that they do not believe

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:37 AM

I wish you were with family and friends, however being alone does not have to be bad

You can call everyone you know to wish them a Merry Christmas, perhaps you will be invited somewhere

If you were in South Carolina, you could spend the day with us. . . we have lots of good food

You can also send everyone you know online cards fro Christmas. You said Holidays, but I figured you were talking about Christmas

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:29 AM

I am looking for fiends ONLY,
so I will reply to everyone
and will be happy to do so

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:27 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone

and perhaps the ones who do not write back you should be thankful for

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:22 AM

I am not saying this works for everybody
but even before I had my own children I would start just before they were 1 yr old taking them to the bathroom and flushing the tolit as they were finished and when they were able to sit on the potty I would find something for them to enjoy while on the potty that they could not do any other time.

I tried to make them want to sit on the potty

each child was differant
things I had used was
coloring
music
video game
and one it was the only alone time(Thank God I had 2 restrooms)

I am caring for a 3 yr old now, and so far have found nothing which works with him

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:10 AM
I would like to know the age of most of the men yor talking about, perhaps they just have not mutured yet

The greatest joy on earth is that of children

I have always thought of women with children as a bonus, the men your talking about, I think are just boys who do not know what they are missing