Sun 08/30/09 05:36 PM
welcome

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:33 PM

Docile Trans.Co is always willing to help.flowerforyou rofl

laugh laugh the short buslaugh laugh

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/30/09 02:08 PM

Are any of you watching? It is a big deal here since I live in the town that annually hosts the games...home of Little League. I haven't followed it this year at all but was just a neighbors and saw the other team purposely run the power hitter from the West coast team. I have never seem anything so obvious, blatant in my life! And it is legal!! I am outraged. If they don't have a pitcher that can strike him out or force him him to hit poorly - they can just walk him!!!!! Anyone else see it and if so, your thoughts.

Not following the world series, But man I loved williamsport!!! I was back there in the late 80's building a store in the Lycoming mall. Had a great time there. Is the "caboos" restaurant still there?

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:19 PM
clothes steamer

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/30/09 10:11 AM
pay it forward

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:47 AM

Should there be consequences for distorting facts and misguiding the public in news media, radio, and in our government, etc? This goes for republicans democrats conservatives liberals, third party whom ever.

Personally I think so. I should be able to trust what I see and hear in those places. It irritates me to have to fact check for a particular news channel to be sure I am not being lied to.

When the news channel can take a set of facts and twist them just slightly to mean exactly the opposite of what it really means that should be punished for causing violence and confusion and bad decisions made by the public and law makers.

What should that consequence/punishment be. Does free speech allow of distortion and out right lies?

Example: When Senators deliberately lie about something in the health bill and even after being debunked they continue to spread the lie to their base to sway people to go against something.

Give em the chair!

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:45 AM
Where did you propose or were proposed to?

I proposed to my ex wife on the bow of the Nina replica sail ship, in the middle of the harbor in San Juan Puerto Rico

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:24 PM

they want us to serve them

well heres a spin for ya. How about equality. maybe what we want is to be reconized as equals instead of laboring fortune obtainers.

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:20 PM

Sex!

oops.

I'm just looking for someone who won't treat me like I'm a tool to be used for their own benefit.

drinker drinker

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:18 PM

I have a question.What do men really want from us woman? and don't say sex.I know that besides that.

The things I want are too old fashioned and dont really exist anymore, so I refrain from saying what I want......waste of time

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:38 PM
were in the ICU at your local hospital trying to recover from the last woman who said she was a "good woman"

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:54 PM

:heart: What is the most unselfish thing you have done for a significant other?:heart:

Thats a tough one....lets see...its a toss up with:
Paid all her bills (4 years and we didt live together)
Bought her a car
Paid for her college
Paid her legal expenses

The list goes on and on and on and on.........

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:07 PM

I have been debating whether to get a tattoo or piercing. I had my naval pierced in the past, but let it close. I am undecided and would like opinions on these. I would need to be discrete so no facial piercings. I wonder if it is a mid-life crisis, because I have decided on the Mercedes for next year. :smile:

Thoughts on tats and piercings? Pros? Cons?

Thanks

location???bigsmile

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:41 PM
The mainecoon cat..... Big cats, playful, can be taught, plays fetch, like having a dog and cat in one.

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:12 PM
maybe some salt or pepper?

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:09 PM
welcome from florida

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:12 PM

Well I could call my purple love rod a handy man!!!devil laugh laugh laugh

TMIlaugh laugh laugh

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:10 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:08 PM

New pics and a new piercing. I think you'll find them to be epic on a Jean Claude Van Damme level.

Not even close to the Damme.shades

I'm so Damme, it would make your head explode if you tried to comprehend it.

smooth talker among usnoway laugh laugh laugh

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:05 PM
Might want to say a little about what it is you are looking for, and perhapse a clearer pic. Outside of that, yeah just post in the forums here and have a good time. Good luck with your search

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25