Community > Posts By > anthsm22

anthsm22's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:19 AM

I ask this because it was said that in space there is no sound.

So this means if you where to watch a realistic Star Wars movie there would be no sound when galactic ships fight against the rebels by shooting their photons or the engines wouldn't be heard when flying by?

What is the reality behind this?

Is there sound or no sound.

Is gravity a factor or not?

What makes sound?

Is it just frequencies and waves?

There is no sound. Need atmosphere.

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:12 PM

:heart: :heart: :heart:
:angel: :angel: :angel:
{{{{{{{{{{{{D&Ws Mom and Family}}}}}}}}}}}}
Prayers going out

Ditto!!!!!

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:11 PM

Did you ever stop and thing hmmmm people were so damn much smarter back then....

Absolutely. It surely seems like it, yet there are alot of really smart people out there today also.

When it comes to scientists, I just feel it kind of ended in the early 1900s. I don't see anything significant happening since Albert Einstein, Bohr, and a few other Germans passed away.

Of course I am no expert at all.

What gets me is where do they find the time to study and write such huge volumes of philosophy alone.

Anyway I guess only the very high IQ know. Perhaps you are one of them! laugh drinker

Steven Hawkings

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/24/09 10:51 AM

but i am verbose..so i*ve been told

Just make sure then that the words you use are in the proper context and meaning and you should be fine. Lawyers arent that smart, its there research department that usually is. Lawyers just have a big vocubulary

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/24/09 10:43 AM

smells like a bad idea

as an ex Esq. (couldnt stomach all the dishonesty), Just take control and remember, you are the Client (customer).

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/24/09 10:34 AM

In the early 1900s, a scientist named Louis de Broglie went beyond the issue of the characteristics of light and proposed that all matter has wave-like characteristics.

These wavelike properties can be described as a wave field or wave function. The wave function is not something you can see, nor does it exist in three dimensional space, but it effects can be observed.

Every particle of matter has its own function, which can be visualized as a "smear," or a representation of all the paths it may take.

The scientist Richard Feynman theorized that the potential particle takes all possible paths as its wave moves from point A to point B, so that when the wave reaches point B, it contains information from every path it could have taken to get there. When the particle is observed, however, its wave function collapses and only one path becomes actualized.

Why does one probablitiy get chosen for the particle rather than another?

Who are what makes these choices, and at what level are these choices made?

These questions have me pondering today. Will I ever know the answers to them in this lifetime?

Perhaps someone here on Mingle has a conclusion. In the meantime I will prepare a Middle Eastern platter of hummus, pita bread, grape leaves, szasiki, falafel, tabouli salad, and a red bean soup dish.

I know, I know not everyone is into the Middle East dishes, especially those here in the stateslaugh

Im not into anything middleastern...... Outsource recipient junkies!

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/24/09 10:28 AM

seee what you all think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjecYugTbIQ

not even 20 seconds in I had to bolt........looks like an 80's wanna be

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/23/09 07:06 PM
its like the halmark card for when youve been.....ummmmmmm....thrashed and left in a relationship without closure.

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:59 PM
never read anything like that that came from you!!!!

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:55 PM
WOW!!!!! Where did that come from Tammy????

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:31 PM
Congrats!!!!!!You deserve to have a dream come true......!!!!!!

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:04 PM

ok, so I have been dating this woman a few times in the past 3 weeks... things *seem* ok, the only problem is -- I cannot get a read on her intentions... I am usually good at picking out the 'female players' - but in this case I cannot... we talk, but it's a bit too early to talk tooooo much about things... any thoughts??....

what what whoa

Thats how I got trapped. couldnt get a read on her until 4 years later when it was too late.

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/23/09 10:14 AM

Love is trust!

yeah what she said

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/23/09 10:10 AM

Only 3 weeks? That's not very long ya know. Give it time!

just keep the wallet in your back pocket.... no purchases

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:26 AM

needs a chat
wants to chat
has to chat
help !!
lmao xxx

hello

anthsm22's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:49 PM

whats on your minds?

Sitting here listening to some "smooth jazz" music, reading the forums (not being too popular in my postings either...lol) and thinking, "well, Anthony, your life really isnt so bad. Try looking at the good things you have, and are around you instead of what you dont have or arent doing".

anthsm22's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:38 PM

Just wait 'til the band starts up and people get on the dance floor.......drinker :banana: drinker smokin :banana: drinks drool surprised

starts cutting some rug.....LMAO

anthsm22's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:37 PM

Well I have black hair being Sicilian and all....

I totaly love bald!!!

OMG, woman! To me, long, straight, very dark-to-jet-black hair (natural, please...), like liquid dark chocolate, is just as becoming as wide hips, nice (...and not necessarily large) breasts, full lips, etc.
Ohhhhh....

your on to something there

anthsm22's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:33 PM

why is it so slow in here tonight????? frustrated

everyone must have dates

anthsm22's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:02 PM
P.S. Red, I do understand the "art" of who you are!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25