Community > Posts By > anthsm22

anthsm22's photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:46 AM

honest and caring? those men must be on a different site, i have yet to meet one of those!!!!

Is that right?????grumble

anthsm22's photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:02 AM

rule the world bigsmile

noway noway noway

anthsm22's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:05 PM
so true!!!!!

anthsm22's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:01 PM
hello from a close neighbor....orlando

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:13 PM
the wrong state

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:09 PM
its either an x-file, or a warehouse 13 artifact

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:03 PM

oh i wish I was a nice guy

in califonia

Darlin, If nice guys are filet mignon you're beef jerky

thats going to leave a marklaugh laugh laugh

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:34 PM

you have to do what you think is right, However, I think that a reasonable thing to do since it doesnt sound like there is violence is to talk and come to an agreement on a short amount of time that she can stay to find another place or whatever and stipulate that there will be no relationship togetherings or conversation while she is still there. Hope it works for ya

but then again, I try to be an amlicable person, and it seems to get me......ummmmmm....used.

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:23 PM
you have to do what you think is right, However, I think that a reasonable thing to do since it doesnt sound like there is violence is to talk and come to an agreement on a short amount of time that she can stay to find another place or whatever and stipulate that there will be no relationship togetherings or conversation while she is still there. Hope it works for ya

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 03:15 PM

**EDIT**

I actually posted this as a description of my life right now.

I feel like my life is in total chaos and underconstruction and I do keep people out because of this. To the whole thing was truly more of an artistic expression of emotion.

It wasn't truly meant as a mere joke. If I had intended it as a Joke I would have posted it in the Jokes forum. :wink:

seems to me that if you wanted to keep people out then you wouldnt have done a post....Looks like seeking attn....But thats just my opinion.....Good luck on getting things repaired

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:59 PM

I never got 1/2 of my furniture collection (antique fine furniture), Tiff lamps, Wii, DVD's, Spare car keys, Laptop computer, Cell phone, Artwork, Bose theater system, etc.... Barely got my car back. all this with my ex gf. She told me its was a civil issue, I called police, and they said it is a civil issue.......Hmmmmmm.....spoiled it for the next gf.

Ooo sorry to hear about your Ex, sounds like she screwed you big time, sorry to be blunt. I guess you aint lending anything, ever again :S

Thats a big NO....next time....what THEY have is what THEY have.....

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:54 PM
I never got 1/2 of my furniture collection (antique fine furniture), Tiff lamps, Wii, DVD's, Spare car keys, Laptop computer, Cell phone, Artwork, Bose theater system, etc.... Barely got my car back. all this with my ex gf. She told me its was a civil issue, I called police, and they said it is a civil issue.......Hmmmmmm.....spoiled it for the next gf.

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:21 PM

That is because black women don't take no chit.......smokin

Funny post, but what does that exactly mean?

that wasnt exactly written in code....but idk

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:05 PM

Hey

You approached this little white woman??

I'd roll my eyes too!!!

OUCH....

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:40 PM

She's in a relationship and not getting the attention/feedback she wants but hasn't yet found it in her to leave. She gets some of that feedback and attention from you, but she's still in the relationship. You're helping to boost her self-steem.

I don't think you want anything to do with her. Even if she does eventually leave her boyfriend, you'd have to deal with the aftermath of the breakup and you would likely be the rebound guy anyhow.

Keep being a friend and if she ever does break up and get her life settled and she still pays you attention, maybe then ask her out.

Totally agree with this!!!

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:09 PM
Not your choice. sometimes it just grows on you

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:26 AM
"If you cant be good looking, then you might as well be handy"
"Everything in life belongs to you, all you have to do is decide to reach out and take what you want"
"Continuing to do the same thing over and over expecting a different result each time is psycotic"
"The more wisdom you obtain, the more sorrowful your life will become"

anthsm22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:12 AM
morning all.

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:07 PM

My aplogies if this topic has been covered before, but since I'm new on here...... For the men -- do you like a lady to make the first move? For the ladies -- would you or have you been first to ask a man out on a date?

I like a woman who can be assertive

anthsm22's photo
Sun 08/30/09 05:39 PM

today i found someone nice gernerous and sweet on mingle today and turned out to be spam i feel like an idiot wht can i do to cheer up after something like this

Just realize they werent "nice, generous and sweet". and move on.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25