Community > Posts By > anthsm22

anthsm22's photo
Sun 09/27/09 11:58 AM

the plastic lever doomahickey on the inside of my toilet tank just broke ... surprised

It has a unscrewablw type nut on the back side of the flushing handle. Unscrew it and then get another handle to your liking and install it and then hook the chain from the flush stop bak up to the flush handle and you are back in flushing business.

There is no chain - just a plastic rod that looks like it used to sit through a plastic loop on the center cylinder that seems to operate the water drainage. But I found the nut on the back so I can see how to replace it. It looks like a ridiculous setup - not at all like the ones I used to have in my house. Argh! This apartment dwelling ... Thank you flowerforyou

your welcome :)

anthsm22's photo
Sun 09/27/09 11:47 AM

the plastic lever doomahickey on the inside of my toilet tank just broke ... surprised

It has a unscrewablw type nut on the back side of the flushing handle. Unscrew it and then get another handle to your liking and install it and then hook the chain from the flush stop bak up to the flush handle and you are back in flushing business.

anthsm22's photo
Sun 09/27/09 11:42 AM

I am putting in laminate flooring into the house I still own with the ex. She wants it through out the entire upstairs. I want to leave the bedrooms carpeted.
How do I convince her???

tell her the accoustic value of the carpet provides a dampening effect for a more comfortable sleeping environment where as the laminate floor will provide an accoustic value equal to a cave.. Hollow and echoing.

anthsm22's photo
Sun 09/27/09 11:36 AM

Whats the easiest and cheapest way to fill in a hole in the wall? The wall is Drywall ,the hole was made by my 12 yr old slamming his brother against a mattress they put up against the wall mad I don't know how the h*ll they did it! The hole is in the center of the wall and is pretty big and cracking down to the floor as time goes by.

If you have a crack and a hole, then you will need to replace the drywall in that area. Find the 2 studs on eash side of the hole and cut the drywall down the center of the two studs. Try to stay above the base board as to no have to pull it off.
Replace the drywall and use a self adhesive mesh tape over the joints. Apply jouint compound over the taped joints at least 3 times sanding inbetween each coat. on the final sand, make sure the edges of ypour mudding job are saneded to match the adjacent surface to realize a smooth transition. If the wall is textured, aply the correct tecture and then prime and paint with two finsh coats of the finish color

anthsm22's photo
Sun 09/27/09 11:03 AM

Can I replace a rather shallow small tub in a mobile home with a soaker tub? I have the length and width but wondering if soaker tubs need special reenforced floor?

Yes, you will need additional structural floor joists installed below floor grade. Luckily, you are in a mobile home, so it will be easy to get to with out having to tear up the subfloor. Make sure that the person doing the work runs the new framing not with the lenght of the tub, but with the widht of the tub at 16" on center.

anthsm22's photo
Sun 09/27/09 10:41 AM

how much do you charge? laugh
info is free...beyond that, well it can be affordable or become down right expensive...your choice.. :)

anthsm22's photo
Sun 09/27/09 10:37 AM

Ask me your questions about home repairs, construction advise, home maintainance.
My nephew and his friend gutted the bathroom. They are having trouble getting the new shower/tub unit to fit. They say the house is not square. Can you come to NY to help the out? lol Beisde's that, I 'm lonely today. Usually, I'm not. Anyway, I don't want to keep having to pee in the bucket in the shed. Hahaha. Honestly!!!! And. a bubble bath would be wonderful.

Too funny.....U want the shower tub unit to fit.. the house isnt square...shave the framing of the 2 shortest walls up to the elevation of the top of the tub unit, then slide it in place.....easy enough.

anthsm22's photo
Sun 09/27/09 09:48 AM
Ask me your questions about home repairs, construction advise, home maintainance.

anthsm22's photo
Sun 09/27/09 05:36 AM
I concure. Next door type for me! Btw, the next door type girl is sexy!

anthsm22's photo
Sat 09/26/09 02:53 PM
I am sorry for your loss! My prayers are with you! Blessed be

anthsm22's photo
Sat 09/26/09 05:47 AM
Morning... I need coffee. Anyone spare a cup?

anthsm22's photo
Thu 09/24/09 03:35 PM
man who stand on toilet be high on pot

man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day

anthsm22's photo
Wed 09/23/09 01:41 PM

hi there. i have been a member a whole 2 minutes i guess. still trying to find my way around.

i am 100% gay... no men, head f*** or time wasters need to message me.

i am a fun, happy go lucky girl never found miss right so given up looking but never giving up on her finding me.

i am looking for mates tho for laughs.

How contradictory of you

anthsm22's photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:41 AM
My exgf definatley had an agenda!!!! In my marriage of 10 yrs, I dont think she had an agenda, but had expectations that were materialistic. I dont think all women have agendas or alterior motives, but I would have to say that if they dont, then there is a very high percentage that have high expectations. JMO

anthsm22's photo
Wed 09/16/09 11:52 AM
Edited by anthsm22 on Wed 09/16/09 11:52 AM

toothbrush, bed and panties..other than that, it's yours

B-b-b-b-ut sharin' my panties is one of my alltime favourite pastimes ... :tongue:

alright, you can just have em all, I rarely wear them anyway...whoa

drool laugh laugh

anthsm22's photo
Wed 09/16/09 11:27 AM
Football

anthsm22's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:54 AM
I have a softball game tonight... thats positive....unless I get injured..:smile:

anthsm22's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:22 PM
No.you would have to start a new account

anthsm22's photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:26 PM
ADS

anthsm22's photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:24 PM
Integrity

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25