Community > Posts By > sheen_sabzaar

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 10:55 PM

Please tell me, easy way of telling 'i love u' to my girl friend..

actions speak better than words.just b honest n sincere n let ur actions speak for urself.silence is often the best n very powerful means of expression.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 10:48 PM

I think liking a person is conditional. I think staying married to a person is conditional. But if you are talking real love, in its pure form, it is unconditional. It can't be bought, sold or bargained for.

Anything you call "love" that is conditional is not love.

exactly.n human love is never true or unconditional espacially in marriage.love is so only if it is true or unconditional love else it is a dellusion.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 10:48 PM

I think liking a person is conditional. I think staying married to a person is conditional. But if you are talking real love, in its pure form, it is unconditional. It can't be bought, sold or bargained for.

Anything you call "love" that is conditional is not love.

exactly.n human love is never true or unconditional espacially in marriage.love is so only if it is true or unconditional love else it is a dellusion.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 10:33 PM

Of course love is conditional. No one is going to love someone without being loved back. The minute you expect love back then its a condition. A parents love isn't always unconditional either as I know some parents that truly do not love their kids. Pets will love you only if you feed them or pay attention to them so thats a condition.

I have loved a bunch of people without being loved back, in fact it seems to be the story of my life. You may say it wasn't true love--maybe not, but who knows? All I know is what it felt like.

You are unfortunately right about parents not always loving their children unconditionally.

There are so many things called love that really are not. It's easy to confuse ourselves.

love is true love only when it is unconditional as otherwise it is just a dellusion.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 10:29 PM
yup meat.meat for meat.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 10:26 PM
there r preconditions to being loved n so it is not true love coz love is true love only when it is completely unconditional.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 10:26 PM
there r preconditions to being loved n so it is not true love coz love is true love only when it is completely unconditional.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 10:23 PM

Of course love is conditional. No one is going to love someone without being loved back. The minute you expect love back then its a condition. A parents love isn't always unconditional either as I know some parents that truly do not love their kids. Pets will love you only if you feed them or pay attention to them so thats a condition.

only gods love for humans is completely unconditional.his grandeour is unlimited n beyond our comprehension.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 10:20 PM

Human love can never be unconditional.Our love is as imperfect as we humans ourselves r.No woman can love a man who does not provide her food n shelter n no man loves a woman who can not provide sexual pleasure.Only parents love is mostly unconditional but in their old age even they have the expectation to be looked after.Only Gods love for humans is completely onconditional.

Really? Are you serious? No man can love a woman who cannot provide sexual pleasure?rofl

What you are calling "love" is not love AT ALL.

And you really think love for a man from a woman is about him providing her food and shelter?rofl

You have never experienced love if you actually believe this.

fren i think these are bitter realities of lyfe.love i experienced is love within marriage n marriage has its rules n preconditions for love.u give me food n shelter n i provide u sex.sound financial security is a must for a sucessful n happy marriage coz when poverty enters through doors love disappears through windows.

Sorry, but they are not connected. Money can't buy you love.
It can buy you sex, but not love.

It can provide food and shelter, but money can't buy you love.

fren love cant survive n there cant b a happy n lasting marriage in absence of money either.
fren love

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 08:31 PM

Human love can never be unconditional.Our love is as imperfect as we humans ourselves r.No woman can love a man who does not provide her food n shelter n no man loves a woman who can not provide sexual pleasure.Only parents love is mostly unconditional but in their old age even they have the expectation to be looked after.Only Gods love for humans is completely onconditional.

Really? Are you serious? No man can love a woman who cannot provide sexual pleasure?rofl

What you are calling "love" is not love AT ALL.

And you really think love for a man from a woman is about him providing her food and shelter?rofl

You have never experienced love if you actually believe this.

fren i think these are bitter realities of lyfe.love i experienced is love within marriage n marriage has its rules n preconditions for love.u give me food n shelter n i provide u sex.sound financial security is a must for a sucessful n happy marriage coz when poverty enters through doors love disappears through windows.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 08:13 PM

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 08:02 PM

I'm always judged for "looking" at older men. I'm 18, and the age range I usually like to go for is 25-35. I don't see how it is something so bad. Age is nothing to me, it's about the person :)

ur choice of topics appears to be matured n hints at ur mental maturity irrespective of ur age so u may be likely to enjoy company of mature men.nothing wrong as far as dating is concerned but yes for marriage in my opinion age does matter.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 07:53 PM

Ok how many times have us women been asked to show some creep a pic of our body parts? I do have great body parts but, if your that desperate go buy a PLAYBOY magazine! I'm not a Peice of meat (BOYS) drool spock whoa rofl offtopic

the general misconception women have about men is that they r sexual perverts.sex is a natural need but most men espacially from broken relationships r broken hearts who seek love n affection.men who pay a woman for whole night n leave in morning even without touching her coz its not meat , its love that they seek.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 07:45 PM
Edited by sheen_sabzaar on Thu 03/01/12 07:47 PM

I hear all the time that "age is just a number." Do you think that's true when it comes to dating? Does it bother you when others don't agree?

gud topic.for dating age dosent matter but for marriage it definately does.when a man is too old the woman is still young n has physical needs n is likely to chear or supress her natural needs.both r cruel.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 07:36 PM

If you have a bad Experience why take the chance of repeating that same experience.

I will Not get married again...

so true.but i need a child , a mother for child , a family , a caretaker n homemaker , love n comanion for lyfe.how else to get it.i m marrying simply a poor maid this time so that it is manageable n peaceful.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 07:22 PM

If you could be back with an Ex, would you and why?

no.coz men leave their women only under extreme n unbearable situations when there is no other alternative.if there had been any such possibility she had not been my ex at all coz for me leaving my ex was a painful compulsion n for her a choice for better lyfe , independence n freedom.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Thu 03/01/12 07:16 PM

"We are not going to do things on your terms"

...wtf does that mean?

when a man says this to a woman , it means that the man is wise , exposed , experienced n happy.however , it may mean a possible indication of breakup in his relationship coz women cant tolerate such men.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Tue 02/28/12 06:12 PM
thanks fren.my pleasure to meet u here.

sheen_sabzaar's photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:21 PM
Edited by sheen_sabzaar on Mon 02/27/12 11:26 PM
hi.
i am a new member here and a newcommer to Calgary.
i am an indian engineer working in Calgary and interested to make gud friends.