Community > Posts By > Kealis

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 06:10 PM

why is that women where shirts or shorts that have something stamped on their boobs or butt and then get mad at us for looking?

It's a test.

ok i could wrap my mind around that but... what is the point lol

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 06:05 PM
why is that women where shirts or shorts that have something stamped on their boobs or butt and then get mad at us for looking?

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 06:03 PM

Us old, ugly guys have learned to just sit in the corner, lick our eyebrows and wait for the women to come to us.tongue2

thats too funny man rofl

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:29 PM
i know that women should not be falling all over me i get that, i am not that conceited lol. its just that i am reminded all the time of how i was in highschool but now that i have learned to not take it all for granted its like all the women my age are on this promiscuity thing and i want something with a bit more meaning...

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:38 PM
thank you all very much, its good to know that this site has ppl that actually look at these things lol

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:33 PM
ok so i would like to think i am a decent looking guy... but for some reason i am having the hardest time getting any women to notice me... any advice?

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:17 AM
:laughing: that is so messed up lol:laughing:

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:14 AM
not a whole lot tryin to find a job online :laughing: so really just sitting here getting frustrated at life lol frustrated

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:00 AM
that every time i talk to a women that their stuff gets deleted, i mean like i was talking to this one woman who seemed really nice but then all of a sudden her account got "deleted" even though she was the one who prolly did it lol, i was just wondering, is there any real chick out there?

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:57 PM
bro i am goin through the smae thing and all i can teel you is... just let time pass, start talkin to another chick, even if it is just talkin.... it will help.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:52 PM
i would have to agree with to a certain point, see i use those terms as like a term of endearment towards somebody i have been talking to. usually i sitck to sweety or hun but there are times when i have used baby. now i say that if a woman does not like it, let me know and it wont happen again...

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:49 PM
yup i am here lol how are you?

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:48 PM
to be honest, i dont have any kids but i was in a relationship with somebody who did. sometimes you dont even think about it if the child is not directly in your life. for awhile i forgot my ex even had kids until i started making a real effort to get to know her daughter. so i say that maybe you should try to get him more involved if you want it to be a real relationship...

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:41 PM
i have honestly though about that so many times it like frustrated but what you have t o realize is that your the only one who can make youhappy dont try to look for the love or the interested there is really no point. i know it sucks but its true, srry.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:59 PM
well i like to know a person for at least a month before i ask them out. and with love there is really no way to tell... you just know...

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:58 PM
in order to be mysterious you really jsut have to have the attitude for it

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:09 PM
the feeling to be needed is something that is hard to explain...see like me for example, there are days when all i want is for whoever i am with to just let me know in small ways that she needs me around and likes that i am there for her. but then again there are days where i cant stand the whole needy thing, sometimes i like it when women are independant...

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:04 PM
so i have been on here for a little over a year and i have talked to some really great ppl but then again as its in human nature i want to meet more ppl, so plz check my profile and hit me up sometime ppl! lolflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:58 PM
you should give it one week before you give up on him, jsut like text him and say 'hey hit me up when you get a chance' or something like that. if he dont text you or e-mail you then he was not worth it. either way dont beat yourself up over it ok?

2 Next