Community > Posts By > Derekkye

Derekkye's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:03 AM
he was drunk - very drunk most likely - and likely had to inquire today as to what happened

Derekkye's photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:08 AM
reading computer text gets me sleepy...asleep

Derekkye's photo
Fri 09/11/09 02:09 PM
do you think the U.S. government could ever allow the world to know that in fact the U.S. government was behind 9/11 - not a chance - many of us believe the U.S. had a hand in 9/11, but we'll have to wait until all truth is uncovered to know for sure - and believe me that day is coming...

Derekkye's photo
Thu 09/10/09 05:44 PM
for the same reason there are people for war - if you was a leader I think you'd opt for peace - consider running in the 2012 campaign

Derekkye's photo
Thu 09/10/09 05:41 PM
per capita the U.S. has the world's largest prison population...and lengthy senetences for such minor stuff - Instead of a prison term an individual should be able to opt for lashes...:tongue:

Derekkye's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:25 PM

Say your wife is nine months pregnant and you are out of town on business. Now say your wife is in need of groceries, but she is unable to go to the store because of limited mobility, and doesn't really know anybody in town because she is relatively new to the town. (As are you) So you call a supposedly good friend of yours who lives in that town and ask him to do you a favour and go to the store and buy some groceries and deliver them to your wife who would re-imburse him when he drops them off. Now assume this person has all the time in the world (unemployed), and for no reason at all says no. Would you continue to consider this a good friend of yours? I haven't spoken to my so called friend since he refused to do something similar to this. He hasn't called me either.

Believe it or not our friends are not at our beck and call all day every day. If he said no, he did not have to have a reason, it wasn't your business.

I would have wanted to know why she was so low on groceries if it was a planned out of town and it is not like the pregnancy was a sudden condition.

Are you technically blaming him for a shortcoming of yours here?

Just an observation of course.

She thought she'd be able to go, but circumstances change. In actuality she was my niece and not my wife. She actually asked him because I was not available. I told her to ask him, as he was a friend of mine. He turned her down. What justifiable reason could there possibly be??? None me thinks.

Derekkye's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:13 PM
yea...seems like a no brainer - it's been over five months now and it isn't something I expect to get over - he's history

Derekkye's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:08 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Wed 09/09/09 10:08 PM
I'm astonished you left any til morning...noway

Derekkye's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:04 PM
Say your wife is nine months pregnant and you are out of town on business. Now say your wife is in need of groceries, but she is unable to go to the store because of limited mobility, and doesn't really know anybody in town because she is relatively new to the town. (As are you) So you call a supposedly good friend of yours who lives in that town and ask him to do you a favour and go to the store and buy some groceries and deliver them to your wife who would re-imburse him when he drops them off. Now assume this person has all the time in the world (unemployed), and for no reason at all says no. Would you continue to consider this a good friend of yours? I haven't spoken to my so called friend since he refused to do something similar to this. He hasn't called me either.

Derekkye's photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:07 AM
let's see your lips cool kisser...the ones on your face...laugh

Derekkye's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:55 AM

thanks...flowerforyou

haha, get your own birthday. :tongue:

:cry:

Derekkye's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:53 AM

Both Men and Women want the same thing, duh!!!
A Companion, a Partner, and a Lover!!!
Sounds as if none of you have been in "Love"
It's that feeling of being complete emotionally, pysically
and mentally...Yes, all of the above is very hard to find
but it is out there!!! Don't settle for less!!! If you do,
you will be misreble and this is why there are alot of un-happy people!!!!

someone who gets it...:heart:

Derekkye's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:50 AM
the great thing about an aging body is that very soon we get a new one??? quite possibly

Derekkye's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:48 AM
Edited by Derekkye on Mon 09/07/09 07:49 AM
very sweet thanks...flowerforyou

Derekkye's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:45 AM
Edited by Derekkye on Mon 09/07/09 07:45 AM
men get right down to business - when they need a pair of pants for instance they walk into a store and five minutes later they have what they were looking for - a pair of pants - I'm not sure we are any more selective in choosing a woman - if she fits we take it...laugh

Derekkye's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:42 AM
ewww...did you eat it???

Derekkye's photo
Sun 09/06/09 09:27 PM
I met a single woman online who lived a reasonable distance from me. She was somebody I was only interested in sexually. I let her know that, and she let me know that she also was interested in a sexual get together. Great!!!. We made an arrangement to hook up the following day. That night I had a dream. I was in a house that began to flood so I got out of the house and headed to higher ground. The flood was after me. People on lower ground were getting swallowed up. There I was frantically running up a hill from a flood of waters. And suddenly I heard a thump and knew the waters had stopped chasing me. I looked back at the waters and a huge mouth formed and said something like the following to me:... "Restore the soul of Him that you love." It is God I love, and He did let me know my decision disappointed Him. When I awoke I knew exactly what I had to do. I called it off with that woman, and now know "friends with benefits", "one night stands" - whatever you wanna call it is a no no. Save yourself for the one you love, and the one that loves you! :heart:

Derekkye's photo
Sun 09/06/09 09:05 PM
all wars go the way of the Lord of hosts - for He is unbeatable...once upon a time I saw a Rambo movie and laughed when Rambo as an individual decided he was going to take on the whole army by himself...I saw it as an impossibility at the time, however I have since come to know that God is indeed real, and such a feat is easily possible if He fights for you!

Derekkye's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:30 AM
they all got their justifications for smokin the stuff - she's addicted and now her baby has to smell the chit - try talking some sense to her

Derekkye's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:27 AM

has anyone ever told you something that you really regret knowing about them?

the other day i was talking to this guy on the phone and he told me that in high school he spanked his monkey in the bathroom and looked at his "seed" under a microscope in the biology lab...

i didn't know how to respond to that laugh

Better to know now then to find a monkey in his bedroom on your first night together.

laugh

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25