˙˙/~~°~~~~°~~\˙˙
˙˙˙˙˙˙[ ]˙˙˙˙˙˙˙
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙

Derekkye's photo
Sun 12/20/09 02:31 AM
try using a monospace font like courier new

Derekkye's photo
Wed 12/16/09 08:18 PM
it is said that if an object is moving at constant velocity then the acceleration of the obect is 0 - however, let an object approach a mirror at constant velocity, and all of a sudden there is acceleration of the object's mirror image - that is interesting

Derekkye's photo
Wed 12/16/09 07:42 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Wed 12/16/09 07:43 PM

I believe in them all. Seriously. That's not a joke. Except the OJ Simpson "conspiracy". He really did kill his wife.

If it doesn't fit..you must acquit laugh laugh

Him trying so hard to show that the glove didn't fit was pathetic. If you have any kids then you know it isn't that easy getting their mittens on.

Derekkye's photo
Wed 12/16/09 07:40 PM

I believe in them all. Seriously. That's not a joke. Except the OJ Simpson "conspiracy". He really did kill his wife.

If I was falsely accused of killing someone I'd be livid - I didn't get that from him. I too think he had a hand in killing his former wife.

Derekkye's photo
Wed 12/16/09 07:36 PM
Do you believe in a particular conspiracy theory? If so which is the one that interests you most?

Derekkye's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:59 PM
I baby smooched and held my adorable six month old nephew...how can I top that?

Derekkye's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:06 PM
so our date is off?

Derekkye's photo
Wed 10/07/09 08:06 PM
♀

Derekkye's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:24 PM
Capitalize third word of #5;
be optimistic;
own it...:smile:

Derekkye's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:25 PM
Life and death have nothing to do with exams, or cancer for that matter - but people of the world would like you to believe they are here for your betterment when in fact all they want is your $$$$.

Derekkye's photo
Sun 10/04/09 09:57 AM
Edited by Derekkye on Sun 10/04/09 10:00 AM

Sounds like a very mature young man who knows what doesn't work for him. You must have done a good job.

In fairness I've done little - he has a great mom who once upon a time dumped me pretty much for the same reason outlined above...:cry:...she did the right thing...I hope I have learned from it!

Derekkye's photo
Sun 10/04/09 09:43 AM
it's unfortunate that not all couples are meant to be together - I just got news that my 16 year old son broke up with his girlfriend - not something to be joyous over, but I was happy to learn why - it wasn't because she cheated on him, or he on her - it wasn't because someone else better came along - it wasn't because of a myriad of other reasons teenagers break up - it was because he found her not to be supportive of his ideas etc - it seems everything he wanted to do got shot down by her - no that's not a good idea - that's stupid etc - kind of reminds me of how some men treat women (unfortunately) - anyhow that he broke up with her for that reason brings me a little inner smile - I wish all people the strength to dump unsupportive mates...drinker

Derekkye's photo
Thu 10/01/09 09:42 AM
a dentist office is a business like any other - gotta wonder if the work really needs to be done, or if their more concerned about making $$$ - always good to get a second or third opinion

Derekkye's photo
Wed 09/30/09 03:46 PM
so am I...flowerforyou ...welcome

Derekkye's photo
Wed 09/30/09 03:39 PM
Edited by Derekkye on Wed 09/30/09 03:40 PM

You are at peace for sure and no nagging and jealous rage...

I agree with the first part...:smile:...I didn't read about your jealous rage in your profile

Derekkye's photo
Wed 09/30/09 03:32 PM
there are benefits of being in a relationship, but can you list some benefits of not being in a relationship? is there a part of you that has developed as a result of being single?

Derekkye's photo
Wed 09/30/09 03:26 PM

This is interesting to me because usually it's the other way around. This hasn't happened to me but I would think it would be more of a turn on to find a hidden tattoo....ya know you find out your partner has a bit of a secret bad a$$ side. Maybe it's different for guys. So was it the tattoo itself (what was it by the way?) or was it just the fact that she had one?

hmmm...the association of bad a$$ with tatoos - that could be the reason

are there 2 t's in tattoos?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25