Community > Posts By > sugardaddi

sugardaddi's photo
Wed 12/23/20 11:09 AM
@Bastet127
" RESEARCH
will tell you there’s a lot of inaccuracies there. And no, I won’t do your research for you."

Uh huh, go look on google until I find something that agrees with you? Yes I hear that a lot from the left. I'm basically middle of the road, I used to be considered liberal but the things I believe in that used to be liberal beliefs, now they say means you are right wing. So its like they moved the goal posts on me

For example, liberals used to be very much in favor of equality, I was too. Now, that is a right wing concept, according to antifa or some other quality source. Equality is code words for racism... somehow

But yes, he did all those things or at least made great progress. You are surprised because cnn never told you about them. There are a lot of things they don't tell you.

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/22/20 05:37 PM
You know I think its perfectly possible for life to be there and I'll tell you why. Even here on earth in all the extreme environments we have, there is life everywhere. From the actic where it stays below zero all the time, to hot water geothermal vents and volcanic geysers.

Life has been detected at the bottom of the ocean even where no carbon or much oxygen seems to be present. They use sulfer the same way land based animals like us use carbon. Life has been detected in water near boiling point and in the dead sea with super high salt levels. It seems life will grab whatever chemicals are available and make something out of it. This makes me think of the mad scientist

I could see life developing in super cold pools of ammonia or methane on the moons of jupiter or even planet uranus. All it takes is some chemical reactions to provide energy or even use sunlight or radiation to put different molecules together. Eventually you end up with something self replicating and voila ... you have life.

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/22/20 05:24 PM
No, actually trump is the best president we have ever been fortunate enough to have. Our lying corrupt media has poisoned the minds of many with lies and distortions.

Get out your crying towels, liberals. He is going to win the presidency again and you can look forward to crying about it for 4 more years. Better get a big towel.

He fixed our trade deals so they benefit us instead of the rest of the world
He built up the greatest economy the world has ever seen until the covid hit
He is building a wall to keep out criminals, good people can still get in
He helped gays and many other groups
He helped blacks and hispanics, started new programs for them
Stock market to new highs never before seen
Brought out a vaccine in record time, they all said it couldn't be done but he did it
Used defense production act to get ventilators and ppe made. Now we export to the world
Revitalized fracking so that we are energy independent and even export petroleum now
Made peace deals between isreal and 4 arab countries. They said it couldn't be done
Pulled us out of wars and did not start a single war

Sorry, thats all I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure there are other things.

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/22/20 05:14 PM
Do all of you believe every word you are told in the media or by politicians? Surely by now we know they are liars at the core. I happen to think covid is overhyped flu and not much more dangerous.

Funny thing is that no one dies from flu anymore, used to be up to 80,000 or even over 100,000 died each year here in usa. But not any more, they all die from... take a wild guess... covid of course. Even if they were pulled out of an auto wreck they may be called covid victims.

I think the new covid is just more hype designed to set us up for more government control. To beat us down so we are greatful for any crumbs of liberty they decide to let us have. Refuse to obey unconstitutional and unreasonable orders. Masks have been proven to be useless against a virus. Vote out worthless politicians who do these things.

OK, back to fear mongering over the latest non pandemic

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/22/20 05:01 PM
No, "transgender" is simply a new bs term meaning what we used to call transvestites. It has nothing to do with sex, they could be straight or gay. I also don't like the trend of replacing the word sex with gender constantly. Transexual used to mean they had surgery, transgender means they put on a wig and dress.

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/22/20 04:51 PM
None in person in 1 year. That seems to be about average. Someone said 9 out of 10 are fake? I would have to say more like 19 out of 20 and the ones who aren't fake have unrealistic expectations. I say don't write unless you are close by so I get replies from other side of the country, thousands of miles away. Or other countries, I mean really!

I haven't given up, maybe number 5382 will be the one

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/22/20 04:45 PM
It was the worst of times, it was the best of times. The winter of our despair but the autumn of unexpected bonuses. Had a severe illness, was messed up for months. Can't go anywhere I want or have much fun cuz covid, the overhyped flu from hell. But on the bright side I made a fortune on bitcoin so it was not all bad.

Europe is off limits, many destinations require a lengthy (2 weeks) quarantine after you arrive. Or at minimum, a covid test just before you arrive and masks etc after you arrive. Masks have been proven to be ineffective but lets not listen to science, lets listen to politicians or tv doctors. Same thing.

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/22/20 04:38 PM

When your name is Suardaddi, what do you expect?

I expect a few real people. I don't mind taking care of someone, it just has to be someone I've met at least once. Am I asking too much? Its starting to seem like the only real ones are in the forum, the replies I get are all insincere. And the forum people aren't interested either lol.

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/22/20 04:31 PM

well since I am such a degenerate gambler I will lay odds on it that are pretty good chance I will at minimum jump on here for at least a look see to see if anyone has gotten a new hustle to feed me. I seriously doubt that I will find a new one but hey I am always open for a challenge lol

New hustles all seem to be a variation on an old hustle

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/22/20 03:33 PM

I don't mind Chatting for awhile. BUT if they want to Go Offsite, RUN! I have had "Ladies" whose Profile say they live no more than 1hr from me. Once I tell them that... they Deactivate their accounts or Ignore me.
I ask if they would like to meet someplace Public and get Coffee or even Lunch.
I don't have to say the reason why they Deactivate their Accounts or Ignore me. It's well known why.
But Again IF they want you to go Offsite... RUN! Don't look back.

You took the words right out of my mouth. This has been my experience entirely. I'm starting to wonder if any of them are real. I've had more than a few times gotten a message and replied within 10 minutes or so and the account was deactivated. Once I saw a message when I was online and replied within a minute, yup, she was deactivated too.

Many are obviously scammers and many of the rest are playing games or just not serious. Oh, and those who claim to be nearby but after chatting they say they are "temporarily" out of town when in actuality they do not live where they claim, they just put ads all over looking to get a victim. Often the first clue is their phone number has the wrong area code.

It seems like we would have a better chance standing on the street corner and asking those passing by if they would like to meet for a bite to eat. Would probably get an occasional taker which is more than I've found here. I'm not bitter just tired of it all.

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/22/20 03:19 PM
Guys get the same thing. I have been getting probably an average of one or two of those per day lately. The routine seems to go like this:

Them: Hi handsome how are you

me: Fine how are you?

them: I'm not here very often lets chat on hangouts

If I say lets talk here first, no further replies. If I give contact info; email, phone or whatever, no further replies either but I start getting a lot of sex spam. Go to this or that dating site or she says 'I want you but you must "verify" yourself' on a site that just happens to ask for cc info.

In the past it was all money scams, a few replies, then they say they love me and oh by the way I need a few hundred bucks this week so send over a gift card. Some ask for thousands. Lately no more of them just the contact info thing.

And no, after about a year I have yet to meet anyone from here. I have offered to buy dinner more times than I can count but no takers. I don't even reply anymore to those out of state contacts. What are they thinking, that the guy will send them a plane ticket or fly out just to meet them?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but these are my results

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/22/20 03:19 PM
Guys get the same thing. I have been getting probably an average of one or two of those per day lately. The routine seems to go like this:

Them: Hi handsome how are you

me: Fine how are you?

them: I'm not here very often lets chat on hangouts

If I say lets talk here first, no further replies. If I give contact info; email, phone or whatever, no further replies either but I start getting a lot of sex spam. Go to this or that dating site or she says 'I want you but you must "verify" yourself' on a site that just happens to ask for cc info.

In the past it was all money scams, a few replies, then they say they love me and oh by the way I need a few hundred bucks this week so send over a gift card. Some ask for thousands. Lately no more of them just the contact info thing.

And no, after about a year I have yet to meet anyone from here. I have offered to buy dinner more times than I can count but no takers. I don't even reply anymore to those out of state contacts. What are they thinking, that the guy will send them a plane ticket or fly out just to meet them?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but these are my results

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/22/20 02:45 PM

I will be taking it easy, taking care of routine things and thinking of fun things to do. Since I retired from working thats about all I have to do. Its a tough life but someone has to do it.

I'm traveling early jan with a friend, yes "just a friend" Since I can't find anyone on this site. Unless you count the ones who want me to send them a gift card when we have never met, or the many recent ones who only want contact info to send spam. That seems to be the new scam. Haven't had anyone ask for money lately

I will be going to arizona for a week since its frozen cold up north. I'm in florida and that is cold enough right now though today was great

sugardaddi's photo
Sat 12/12/20 04:05 PM
I have gotten quite a few fake contacts. Lately its gotten a lot worse. They all follow the same pattern; they say hi and immediately want my phone or email. If I give it, that is the last I hear from them but I get a lot of spam afterward. I think they get paid so much for each email or number

Lately, they don't even bother to put together a profile. Most have no photo and do not answer questions that it asks. Today I probably got 5 just like that and I don't even reply. One gal had a photo, asked for my contact info and claimed she lived nearby but her area code was another state. When I pointed that out, no more replies, lol just as well

The excuses are usually I don't come here often, I can't figure out how to post a photo, I don't trust this place... and a few more

1 2 3 5 Next