Community > Posts By > sugardaddi

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/31/20 12:38 PM
Its like a regular 8 just different

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/31/20 11:22 AM
I'm getting ready to go on vacation monday. Still some last minute things to do though I've been working on it for a while

I might have a date tomorrow. A gal sounded lukewarm but also said she might meet with me, lives easy driving distance. Thats the closest I've gotten in a while. Another gal invited me to spend the weekend with her. That is a first for this site. Said she would make me the happiest man who ever lived. Lives over 100 miles away so hmmm. Also seems not my type, we talked on the phone. I mean thats the least you can do when they give you an invite like that. It does make her sound a little desperate, better to play hard to get or a little holding back, dontcha think. For a woman anyway. I'm hoping the closer by one says yes and we hit it off.

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/31/20 10:29 AM
There is lots of good advice in this thread, I will put in my 2 cents worth

1. Relaxation. Spend time each day relaxing your body head to toe. Then periodically through the day do a quick relaxation

2. Breathing. This goes along with relaxation. Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly can reduce stress right on the spot.

3. Stretching. By bending and stretching your body, you work out tensions that may have built up. Any exercise will help but a gentle stretching is ideal

4. Natural substances. There are many things out there that help against anxiety and are not considered drugs. Well, anything you eat or drink could be called a drug since it has some effect on mood or other functions. Coffee, chocolate, alcohol, etc

I don't recommend alcohol even though it helps some people. Over the long term it just makes things worse and addiction is a very real possibility. Try these substances which can be gotten over the counter or by mail order

valerian root
hops
chamomile
theanine
ashwaganda
california poppy

And many other things. Stuff the doctor gives you may have serious side effects. Do not take benzos for chronic anxiety if they offer it. That stuff is the devils potion, it works but is highly addictive and messes up your head. Long term use is NOT recommended.

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/31/20 09:35 AM
In Sept he signed an important EO

"Just signed a new Executive Order to LOWER DRUG PRICES! My Most Favored Nation order will ensure that our Country gets the same low price Big Pharma gives to other countries. The days of global freeriding at America's expense are over..."

What has been happening up to now is some countries paid a fraction of what we pay. Remember hearing about people driving to canada to get their prescriptions? Well some countries get it even cheaper. Big pharma moves in mysterious ways. That is all coming to an end and if they give insulin dirt cheap to zimbabwe or saudi arabia, they have to offer it at the same price here.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/executive-order-favored-nation-big-pharma-drug/2020/09/13/id/986699/

I wonder what other miracles he will work in his second term?

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/31/20 07:57 AM
Crystal, I share your viewpoint about this virus. I too do not trust the full court press of propaganda we seem to get from the major media and I do not trust fauci at all. He has flip flopped too many times and has a financial interest in vaccines I heard.

21% serious side effects? Wow I didn't know it was that high, I knew it was high. And there have been some deaths but only a few so don't worry. The long term effects of these rushed to market with no legal liability vaccines is completely unknown. You can get a gaggle of experts carefully hand picked who will say exactly whatever you want them to say

The really scary thing is the way they are pressuring and forcing people to take it many places. Not just the daily propaganda, but they are talking about vaccine passports so you can't go anywhere unless you take the coof jab. They want databases of people who took it, they say they won't use it against the ones who didn't but how many believe statements like that? Then there is contact tracing, convenient way to find out everyone you know and where you go.

We are doing a grand experiment on a hoodwinked public. All this for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate approximately. Nowdays anyone who dies they claim it was covid. Maybe the nashville bomber really died from it too?

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/31/20 07:11 AM
"Giving money and gifts to someone and expect sex?"

Cat, that is something else, what you are talking about is prostitution, not sugar baby - sugarmom or sugardaddy. Prostitution is the oldest profession and while many look down on it, it does serve a purpose. However, the sugarbaby/mom/dad thing is much closer to regular dating or even marriage.

Doesn't the man traditionally support the wife? Does he expect sex? Probably. In some cases its rich wife poor husband sort of sugarbaby/sugarmom. We hear some tsk tsk she only married him for his money but its not a big scandal. Why should it be?

Having a sugar baby will be more expensive than a prostitute in most cases. They want not just to be taken out for dinner or a gift now and then, they want to move in or stay in their apt and you take care of all the bills. Hookers might cost a lot less that that.

The sugardaddy or mom wants a relationship, not just sex. But does not want to jump right away into marriage. People often live together first, if one partner stops working no one calls her/him a prostitute.

Just my POV and yes, I'm looking for a sugar babe or any kind of babe long as we get along

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/31/20 06:53 AM
My labor chart shows trump lowered the unemployment rate that obama left him and made it a near record low. Obama had the advantage of massive cash injections into the economy.

Peace in the middle east is no big deal since they aren't actually fighting at the moment? lol its hard to believe someone said that lol. They were fighting for real not too long ago and never declared it over until trump. What did obama do? Sent billions of our dollars to iran to finance terrorism, other than that did basically nothing. Droned a lot of people including an american citizen. Started and kept wars going, trump wound them down and started no new wars. Sounds good to me but I'm not brainwashed.

"But, all and all, I have enjoyed the TDS,
and accompanying liberal meltdowns over
the last four years"

Rock, you will have a very good laugh next month if there is any justice in the world. The meltdown will be historic, making 2016 look like a warmup. There may be suicides, a few of the movie stars who said they would leave the country if trump wins might actually leave. No, that is too fantastic. But it will be epic. The poor mods will be working overtime here to clean out the bad language

I could tell you folks some interesting things about obama but I won't open that can of worms just yet. You will have enough to deal with soon.

Now let the screeching begin

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/31/20 06:39 AM
The poll was done by gallup which is hardly a right wing organization. Some folks only believe things that fit the narrative they were taught to believe. It shows how much the dems cheated

PJ1500, you are correct. Mystical, you may be in for a surprise when they throw out the cheating. Trump won but has to fight to claim the prize. Get out your crying towels in january

The virus is a scam, they just rename the flu as a covid mutant to keep the public afraid and obeying orders. I will take no vaccine and will feel sorry for those who do and have terrible side effects.

sugardaddi's photo
Wed 12/30/20 02:25 PM
Notlooking, that was faked and falsified. They have tons of evidence and people are going to jail over it. Trump won and with a little luck will be sworn in on the 20th.

This poll was real because the dems have no reason to falsify it since no office, no money or power goes with it. So we see what people really think

sugardaddi's photo
Wed 12/30/20 01:14 PM
There is nothing wrong with being a sugar baby or daddy or mom. Many marriages are where the wife does what she likes and husband works. No one points a finger at them.

sugardaddi's photo
Wed 12/30/20 01:02 PM
You have a photo and some basic info which will get you some attention. But as you've been told already, not enough info in your profile. You want to sound interesting, if you say you like something they like, you may get a contact. But a blank profile seems as if you are holding back and do not want to open up.

sugardaddi's photo
Wed 12/30/20 12:55 PM
With the favorable coverage both obummer and biden got vs the constant unrelenting negative coverage trump got, its a miracle he showed up in double digits let alone beat everyone. Media bias makes a huge difference, they never mention the good things trump did but harp on imaginary mistakes if they can't find any real ones.

He beat everyone, not just politicians. He beat the beatles, the pope, hollywood stars, and the rest. If he had gotten the puffery obama got he would have over 50% most likely. We salute the greatest president so far

sugardaddi's photo
Wed 12/30/20 09:39 AM
As for the "new" strain supposed to be meaner and worse, ho hum, just another flu they are trying to hype. I wonder if those celebrities taking the shot are getting the real thing or is it just an act?

sugardaddi's photo
Wed 12/30/20 09:37 AM
Covid never was as bad as they said it was, the numbers are cooked to keep the fear factor high. It was used to beat down the public and make them ready to accept whatever they were told, but resistance is growing

I will never take that shady vaccine. The cure is worse than the disease. We know in the short term it has some severe side effects. We have no idea what the long term results will be. It could very well cull the earth's population which is what the big shots may want

sugardaddi's photo
Wed 12/30/20 07:28 AM
I'm surprised even 6% voted for biden. Oh but he got the most presidential votes in history? We will see about that

Obummer who won the poll every year up until this year couldn't do it again even with lots of help from the compliant media to cover up his crimes and polish his image. It was not enough and he falls to second place behind the best president ever

Fauci that fraud??? don't make me laugh

Jimmy Carter? He seemed like a decent guy. Definitely set the standard for ex presidents. May have been the last honest democrat. Eisenhower might have been the last honest gop pres. Reagan was good but took a bribe

sugardaddi's photo
Wed 12/30/20 07:16 AM
It is totally and completely ridiculous. It shows how out of touch hollywood has become. They are happy to ruin a franchise and tradition just to virtue signal how "woke" they are. The one thing that will force a course correction is when money runs out to finance the next big flop. They have had flop after flop losing money and that can only go so far. Then you have tv with unfunny comedies which strain to be politically correct to the max

Some say china is pouring money into hollywood same as they do with news media in order to get their propaganda out. No doubt there is more than one group behind it. When hollywood teeters on the brink of bankruptcy, they might get their sanity back but who knows? It might be better if new movies and entertainment were created by new faces that people actually want and let hollywood go under

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/29/20 07:07 PM
Who do you think it is? The answer is donald trump of course. More people admire him than obama, biden, or anyone else

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/trump-most-admired-man/?fbclid=IwAR1pEadF-8WYyFXa52lxBgji0S3RoSCvIZUeNIUiBv4dBSiVJA73AdvEkR0

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/29/20 06:35 PM

1 in person and 3 on the to meet list.

Wow, your luck might be worse than mine. 1 in person since '07

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/29/20 04:35 PM
"You really cross the line with how to speak to me"

Did I forget to say your majesty or something? I see nothing rude except the fact I disputed what you said and asked for examples. Its called debating. Your comments have been rude but I overlook it. I encouraged you when you finally came up with a point we could discuss. Did you like the unemployment data I gave or do you want more sources?

Did someone say he would like to meet me in person to see if I had the nerve to say the same things? lol lol lol just so you know, I'm an expert in martial arts. But I'm looking for a female so I will decline your invite.

sugardaddi's photo
Tue 12/29/20 04:18 PM

Conspiracy theorist is only a term invented by the CIA back in the 80’s to try to make anyone who’s thinking for themselves look like an unhinged bozo. It’s so much easier and more comfortable to simply dismiss people with additional information and differing perspectives isn’t it? Whenever I see people expressing the knee-jerk name calling of “Conspiracy Theorist!”, which was conditioned into them by their masters’ voices, I think to myself, there goes a bed-wetting, basket-case weakling. ...To put it nicely, gentlemen.

Tell it like it is, Aldtrao. It is so easy to shoot down any competing ideas, just say "conspiracy theory" and they are put in their place. Or so they think. It was a conspiracy theory that oswald was not the lone gunman who killed jfk. The dancing isrealis at 9-11 is another true conspiracy. Dems trying to steal the election with dominion software and machines, is another

But the bomber story has more holes in it than that camper right now. No crater in the road, video that seems to contradict the narrative, etc and etc.