Community > Posts By > sugardaddi

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 02:19 PM
Rock here is a link to the extortion by biden. Its not a matter of just saying fake news, there must be some verification. I submit verification, you guys give opinions and feelings. OK here is the link to sneer at, let me know if you want another

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/24/watch-joe-biden-brag-about-bribing-ukraine-to-fire-the-prosecutor-investigating-his-sons-company/

As for the delusional statement that trump is responsible for covid or the many things that came from it such as unemployment, I quote your statement, it fits

"do you honestly think anybody with a brain believes you?"

You don't blame china for creating and losing the disease, you somehow think trump did it. He blocked travel from china and europe, way before the democrats were in favor of it. He got the ppe made, ventilators made and the vaccine made and distributed.

Those things are all facts. If you want to dispute them I suggest finding facts and links to back it up. Just ranting, which seems to be all the anti trumpers do, proves nothing.

Facts don't care about your feelings

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 01:37 PM
Who here is from florida?

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 01:37 PM
Who here is from florida?

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 01:26 PM
Some will do that deliberately. I've many times responded within a few minutes after a message and they are deactivated. Its a game for some women I guess

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 01:20 PM
Click on search and set your parameters. You will have more luck if you put up a pic and some info

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 12:05 PM
Edited by sugardaddi on Fri 12/25/20 12:20 PM
I see there is no response to the fact biden extorted ukraine by withholding a large aid package. That is illegal and treasonous. No, we should talk about whether trump knew epstien or if he said grab 'em by the you-know-what

No one can dispute the many great things trump has done or they would have done it. Best stock market ever, lowest unemployment in around 50 years, n korea is behaving, excellent response to the virus... the list is long

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 12:05 PM
"Trumper's like to try and make out that Biden is a pedopile when their hero was known to perv around with Epstein."

Thats a lie. Biden has has many complaints about inappropriate touching. He likes to sniff little girls hair, and even grown women. Trump has done none of those things. Your attempt to smear him by association with epstien is beneath you. Did you know trump tossed him out of his club years ago when he found out about the kiddie diddling? Trump has never visited epstiens island

Do you have anything to share besides lies?

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 11:48 AM
"first we listen for the sense the other is making to
themselves and not the sense it makes to us"

That is an interesting point. What people say in words is not always what they mean or feel. Then there is another level below that. If they say, for example, "you are no good" if you go to the local bar for a beer, what they mean is their daddy used to go out and get drunk then come back and beat the family. So they have a knee jerk reaction to it. They do feel that way but they don't understand why they feel it and don't stop and think that this is a completely different situation. Even when they know its different, the emotions keep coming up. It can take a long time to work through some things

Listening is important, people often say things casually that reveal a lot about themselves and they don't even realize they are doing it. And the way they say it of course but the words themselves are often revealing.

Just for example, whatever they say they "used to be" is what they still are. Maybe they are working on that character flaw but you can bet it will come up again. Also, whatever they go out of their way to deny... is usually true to some extent.

If someone is extremely distrustful, they are usually not to be trusted themselves. I've found that to be true many times. I don't mean a gal not wanting to meet right away, thats normal. Excessive distrust or paranoia after they get to know you means get away fast. Do not try to constantly earn their trust, just leave

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 10:30 AM
A little joke just as I expected. Thats all you've got, really? Is that supposed to mean he murdered someone? No, a little joke, if obama had said it you would think it was very funny

But what about joe telling ukraine to fire the prosecutor going after his son? That was no joke, that was extortion and bribery. Joe admitted it on camera

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/24/watch-joe-biden-brag-about-bribing-ukraine-to-fire-the-prosecutor-investigating-his-sons-company/

He bragged about it said if the prosecutor wasn't fired by the time he left that day, ukraine will not get the $1B in aid they were promised. Then he said "son of a gun they fired him"

Hunter was selling access to the vp all over the world and you point to a joke by trump as proof he is the bad guy? Its a good thing you are fair and unbiased.

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 09:15 AM
That is a very insightful post, Cleve. I think people do cling to past hurts and feelings. Its quite possible to throw out all that garbage but it takes time and effort. And first it takes realizing that you don't have to react in the same ways over and over. I have broken many long term habits but Its a constant effort. You don't just say I'm over it, you work on it every day.

I'm not a bit depressed over the holidays even though I'm by myself today. I visit friends and talk on the phone, no family so no reason for a get together. Plus the politicians warn we will all die if we have big family meetings, lol

Instead of moaning over what we don't have, make a list of all the good things you do have. A few suggestions: You live in a free country and can say what you like, lots of opportunity, no wars going on, no sirens in the night and get under the bed. If you have a job appreciate it even if its not the job you wanted. Are you in good health? That is #1 most important thing, your health is your wealth. You have friends, associates, places to go and things to do. Not everyone has those things, some have none of them

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 09:01 AM
I don't think you can say someone is not a trusting person for not wanting to give out his number. There are loads of scammers out there and not everyone with a female photo is a female. You yourself express a lot of hesitancy in giving your number. Maybe guys pick up on the fact you aren't trusting? j/k I actually think its a good policy

Guys tend to be too trusting and get taken very often. Maybe just have their number or email put on a spam list, maybe something worse. It doesn't pay to be too trusting nowdays

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 08:39 AM
Well girth, I am always ready to face reality but I prefer facts rather than opinions which seem to turn out to be false.

Lets take that 5th ave quote you attribute to trump, just for example. Do you have a link to it or is it another urban legend? Legend I would wager or some silly joke. Same as all the other junk. I will not call names because I'm not a far leftist, instead I provide links and facts. I know that is boring and you may prefer salacious rumors but I stick to the facts.

I'm still waiting for someone, anyone to refute the facts I gave. Did he negotiate a peace deal with 4 arab nations and isreal? Yes he did, so forth and so on

Cursing or calling him a name does not change facts. It may make you feel better but thats about it.

What about sleepy joe threatening ukraine with taking away a billion dollars in aid if they don't fire the prosecutor who was investigating the crooked dealings of his son hunter. This has been well documented and he is on video bragging about it.

sugardaddi's photo
Fri 12/25/20 07:45 AM
You guys are entitled to your own opinions, but not to your own facts. I see it was denied that trump closed down the country to china when all the dems said that was foolish and not needed.

For all the criticism President Trump has received for initially publicly downplaying the risk that Coronavirus posed, he took the most significant action he could to stop its spread back in January when he restricted travel from China. The travel ban reduced arrivals from China by over 90 percent, and unquestionably slowed the spread of the virus into the U.S.

Of course, the media wasn’t thrilled with the decision that is common sense in hindsight, which they blasted as unnecessary, useless, and of course, “racist” (why not?)

The New York Times called the ban an “emotional or political reaction,” quoting an epidemiologist.

The Washington Post misinformed us that such policies were only supported by “conservative lawmakers and far-right supporters of the President.” Most major nations have since implemented travel bans and closed their borders.

Trump was also criticized for not taking the World Health Organization’s advice. The same WHO that said on January 14th “Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in Wuhan, China.”

Vox also told us that “travel bans don’t work” to stop the “Wuhan Coronavirus.” They did manage to amend that story…. but only to call the Wuhan Coronavirus the “Coronavirus” instead, now that they’re blasting anyone who uses their former terminology as racist.

The media did have praised to heap on China though, for some reason:

Both the two main Democrat presidential contenders wouldn’t have banned travel from China – and Trump actually did so when it appeared to be a premature move. As The Federalist’s Margot Cleveland notes:

A contentious exchange during the March 11 House Homeland Security Committee hearing on the coronavirus response revealed this reality. During the hearing, acting Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Ken Cuccinelli explained he had advised the president to ban travel from China even though “the academic model suggested not to do that.” Cuccinelli further stressed that “the president was well aware” that the existing models recommended against a China travel ban but that Trump nonetheless instituted the ban.

Criticism of Trump’s executive decision to put Americans first also found a voice in Biden. The presumptive Democratic presidential candidate took to Twitter, noting, “A wall will not stop the coronavirus. Banning all travel from Europe — or any other part of the world — will not stop it.”

Biden’s recently unveiled position statement on responding to the Wuhan virus made no mention of a travel ban, indicating that Biden, like his remaining primary opponent, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, opposes temporarily closing U.S. borders to protect Americans.

As bad as things are now – can you imagine how much worse they would’ve been had we kept travel open with China? Thank God we don’t have to.

https://bongino.com/flashback-media-blasted-trumps-china-travel-ban-in-january/

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/24/20 04:42 PM
Edited by sugardaddi on Thu 12/24/20 04:45 PM
Rock, lets take a look at some of the "facts" you gave us

"He caused the pandemic to spread in America, saying it would go away in the springtime with warm weather, while doing nothing about it, allowing it to go unchecked."

Not true, he barred all travel from china in january when your hero biden said that was a crazy idea and called him "xenophobic" for doing it. Later trump barred travel from europe and got roasted on that too. He got ventilators and ppe made in mass quantities using the defense production act. He got a vaccine made in record time and its being distributed.

So your statement is 100% wrong

" He never built a border wall or made Mexico pay for it...the list goes on..."

Again you are wrong, he has built over 450 miles of wall despite the dems fighting and blocking him tooth and nail. Mexico pays for it by using their army to stop the masses from s america traveling through it. Mexico has thousands of soldiers doing this. There are more ways to pay than by writing a check. So you are 0 for two, got anything with real facts?

"Trump supporters are not hearing the millions of people who are out of money, because their fat rich boy screwed up our economy by ignoring a pandemic existed."

False again as I've already explained. Trying to blame covid on trump is really pathetic. He built the greatest economy the world had ever seen before the pandemic hit. Try to deny that

"he thousands of business owners that may go bankrupt because of a virus"

You can thank the dem governors who shut down those businesses unnecessarily and caused them to fail. Oh but you are still trying to blame trump for the virus, not china. Got it.

"don't accuse me of personal attacks when you people have done nothing but try to weaken America for four years now"

Projection at its finest. Notice that I refuted all your points without attacking you personally. Try it sometime, you might like it

Girth said:

"YOU COULD START DENYING THE FACT THAT HE HAD RUSSIAN HELP IN THE 2016 ELECTION"

"fact" lol your facts are like rock's, all made up. Did you ever hear about mueller? He investigated the hell out of trump for 2 years and could not come up with anything let alone russian collusion. Even cnn has backed off that silly claim.

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/24/20 03:33 PM
You sound bitter, has life treated you poorly?

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/24/20 02:03 PM

The proper "on line dating" progression:
1. 3 to 4 messages back & forth on whatever site, over 2 to 3 days.

2. If both parties are still interested. this should progress to a phone # exchange for a "live" conversation. Skype or Zoom can also be used. There should be 3 to 4 conversations, which should ultimately lead to arrangements for an in-person "first meet". Due to all the pandemic restrictions, venues to meet up at are practically non existent. If you live in an area with good weather all year round, pick a park & take a walk. For cold weather states, at this time of year, pick a store or mall to walk through. Daytime for first meeting & under 30 minutes is best.

3. Repeat until relationship is achieved, or it is determined that there will be no relationship. Start stwp 1 again with new potential online match.

Do not let either step 1 or 2 become dragged out. If there is no progress, there is a reason usually: the person is a scammer, catfisher, etc. Meeting in person should always be the goal if 2 people actually connect on multiple levels of attraction.

That makes sense if both are within driving distance. What is the procedure if they are 100 or more miles apart, perhaps in another state? Thats what I get a lot

But first you have to contact a real person. I have yet to get to step 2, the phone call. OK there was one call, bad connection could not hear well so basically nothing. Step 2b has never been achieved in my 1 year here. If we go to texting then that is as far as it goes. So hard part is step 0 not mentioned, find a real person who shows some interest

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/24/20 12:41 PM
The only diversity allowed now days is diversity of skin color, clothing or sexual preference. Diversity of thought and opinion is vigorously discouraged. If you don't go along with all the tenants of liberal progressivism, you are called an ist or a phobe of some sort.

The goal seems to be to create a compliant sheep class that will be satisfied with bread and circuses and who will do what they are told. The propaganda and brainwashing is already incredible with every major media outlet telling the same lies. Watch it get worse unless people fight back

1984 was a warning, but they use it as an instruction book

sugardaddi's photo
Thu 12/24/20 08:20 AM
I have noticed that those who oppose trump vehemently have no solid facts when asked why they feel that way. They make vague accusations like racism but can give no examples. About all they can point to is that he speaks bluntly and plainly. They prefer smooth talking liars I guess. Trump will tell you the truth.

Or they say he lies but can give no real examples. If in a speech he says there were 50,000 of something and the exact number was 49,350, they call that a lie. Whereas when biden tells a whopper, they say he "misspoke" while any mistake by trump is a "lie"

But do not ask them for specific examples of what bad things they claim trump did. It only makes them mad because they do not want to admit they simply took the word of some clown on tv and never checked it out themselves. If they did that they would become confused and they feel its better to stay sure of what they believe and avoid any contradictory evidence.

The far left prefers feelings over facts. Facts are cold hard objects that bruise your fantasies. Feelings can be warm and cuddly or very bad without needing any facts. Biden once famously said "we prefer truth over facts" truth meaning feelings.

Trump just gave us peace in the middle east, no new wars, prosperity and jobs. By cheating in the election the dems want to throw that away and instead make us take joe's promises to do better.

Trump got 74 million votes, they claim joe got 80 million? That is more votes than there are eligible voters in the whole country even if every single person voted. Joe was far more popular than obama in his first election but couldn't draw more than 10 or 20 people to a rally? And some people believe all that.

sugardaddi's photo
Wed 12/23/20 04:29 PM
If you folks would pay close attention you would notice that I objected to the term not to the fact that some wear the clothing etc. I objected to the word. What is wrong with 'transvestite', that is all I was asking.

Along with the new word are we supposed to let biological males into ladies and girls dressing rooms, showers, etc? We are supposed to be concerned about the trannies feeling left out, but what of the feelings the biological women and girls have who must dress, bathe, etc in front of them? Do their feelings not count at all?

No one has said they can't dress as they wish or call themselves what they like. But it seems certain groups like this one have extra rights and ordinary citizens have some rights taken away. What rights? As I just pointed out, privacy, and if you have a daughter you might not want her to have to dress, etc in front of some stranger who decided he was a she. For now, later maybe something else.

Then there is the subject of males competing with females in sports. It means biological males get to compete with women and as a result, the women always lose and first, second, third, etc go to the transvestites.

In uk I've heard of people being arrested, fined and jailed for using the "wrong" pronouns with a T person. Even so much as a twitter post with pronouns or opinions deemed not progressive enough is grounds for prosecution.

I'm saying lets give each group equal rights but not give a special group greatly expanded rights which then cut into the rights of others.

sugardaddi's photo
Wed 12/23/20 11:14 AM

You know I think its perfectly possible for life to be there and I'll tell you why. Even here on earth in all the extreme environments we have, there is life everywhere. From the actic where it stays below zero all the time, to hot water geothermal vents and volcanic geysers.

Life has been detected at the bottom of the ocean even where no carbon or much oxygen seems to be present. They use sulfer the same way land based animals like us use carbon. Life has been detected in water near boiling point and in the dead sea with super high salt levels. It seems life will grab whatever chemicals are available and make something out of it. This makes me think of the mad scientist

I could see life developing in super cold pools of ammonia or methane on the moons of jupiter or even planet uranus. All it takes is some chemical reactions to provide energy or even use sunlight or radiation to put different molecules together. Eventually you end up with something self replicating and voila ... you have life.

I read some of the moons of Jupiter have such gravity differences it creates heat inside them. The constant flexing makes the moon unstable but generates heat. Anaerobic life exists on this planet. As a matter of fact, it was oxygen which killed off this planet's original life (The Great Oxygenation Event) and also caused iron to rust.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Oxidation_Event
We oxygen breathers are the mutant life form resulting from the cyanobacteria producing the oxygen which caused the event.
We're finding out what we used to think we knew about the basic requirements for life are nothing compared to what we have discovered on this planet alone. Imagine what we will know when we actually start really looking at the other planets in our solar system. Imagine what we will know when we can finally look at other worlds around other stars.

Yes anaerobic life was first to develop on earth and still exists in certain micro environments. They make spores which can survive oxygen and when they land in a low oxygen environment they start growing