Community > Posts By > Dragonfire201

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:32 AM
my profile? I'm kinda curious on how I stack up out there from the other billions of men.. I wish I could put more pictures up but, JSH only holds s many....

And

If I lived in your area or if you didn't mind travelling millions of miles, would ya be interested in me??

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:28 AM
I love this song. I haven't stopped listenin to it yet.

Check it out.

VNV Nation - Carbon

a million points of light ascending to the sky
monuments in darkness
standing watch until the sun will rise
screaming to an emptiness
of how we deified ourselves
with our hands over our eyes
claiming all of creation

what inspires in us this madness
that out existence should be defined
by a light that can't be seen by anyone
what inspires in us this madness
that out existence should be defined
by a light that we can't see
by a light that can't be seen

a million points of light ascending to the sky
monuments in darkness
standing watch until the sun will rise
I can't, I can't see this all as progress
how did we come this far?
when we see ourselves as deities
claim nature for ourselves
by our actions we betray the instincts in our race
by our blindness and stupidity we kill everything
we kill everything

can someone see our self destruction?
are we reminding ourselves that our existence is so delicate
that without this light we are no more
that without this light we've made we are no more

a million points of light
ascending to the sky
monuments in darkness
standing watch
until the sun will rise
we torch the earth until it bleeds
rain ashes from the sky
just to make a light that no one can see
we cut the earth until it bleeds
rain ashes from the sky
just to make a light that no one can see
just to make a light
just to make a light
we kill everything
by our blindness and stupidity
we kill everything

and in a thousand years what will be our legacy
a million lights that no one can see?

a million points of light

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:26 AM
A gift card to a resturaunt like Olive Gardenflowerforyou

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:24 AM
3 Dustbin Men, the driver and two other men, are going on their rounds asking for christmas bonuses which they do yearly.

They stop at the first house and one man runs in and a women gives him £5. They move on to another house and a bloke gives him £6.

They pull up to the next house and the man runs in knocks on the door and a women answers and says "oh yes..come upstairs with me"..without reply he goes up and she gives him a good shagging! Once they are finished she says now go and get your mate and tell him to come in for his 'bonus'. He goes out, tells his mate "go in get your bonus, she'll show you a bloody good time, one hell of a bonus!" He goes in, she shows him upstairs and true to her word he gets a good ****.

When their finished she says "go and get your driver and send him in for his bonus", off he goes and says to the driver- "driver its your turn now, go on my son its one hell of a christmas bonus" so of he goes. He steps in the door very excited and instead of taking him upstairs she takes reaches for her purse and pulls out £5 and gives it to him. He says "what the hell is this, you give my two friends the time of their life and you give me this?!"

She turns round and explains "I had strict instructions from my husband, he said 'give a fiver (£5) to the driver and **** the other two!!!'"

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:22 AM
huh

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:19 AM
A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative, he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services, he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services, he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing, even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer, he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration, he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing, although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist, all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist, all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector, all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:18 AM
Three men went to hell.

The devil said to them "You have come to hell, and you must now choose whether to spend eternity in room 1, 2 or 3"

He then opened the doors to the three rooms.

Room 1 was filled with men standing on their heads, on a hard wooden floor.

Room 2 was filled with men standing on the heads, on a cement floor.

Finally, room 3 had just a few men, standing in **** up to their knees and drinking coffee.

The men thought for a while, and decided to go with room 3, as it was less crowded and they could drink coffee.

They entered the door to room 3 and just as it was closing behind them, the devil said "OK men, coffee break's over. Back on your heads."

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:17 AM
One stormy night an English, Irish and Scottish man were walking home and had no shelter so at the top of this big hill they found this haunted house.

They were all freaked out and hesitated to go in.

Eventually, the English man went in and found a five pound note sitting on the table and he goes to lift it when all of a sudden the ghost of Mickey Mouse appears and says "I'm the ghost of Mickey Mouse lift that fiver and I'll haunt your house"

Next the Scottish man went in and saw the fiver, but before he could lift it the ghost of Mickey Mouse appeared again and said "I'm the ghost of Mickey Mouse lift that fiver and I'll haunt your house".

Finally, the Irishman went in and lifted the fiver and Mickey Mouse popped out again and said "I'm the ghost of Mickey mouse lift that fiver and I'll haunt your house"

Then the Irishman said "I'm the ghost of Donald Duck I'll lift this fiver and I'll run like ****"

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:14 AM
This guy goes to a super market and goes to isle 12 and asks for a box of condoms.

The lady askes "what size" and the guy says "I don't know" so the lady askes him to pull down his pants.

The lady tugs a few times and says "you need a box of x-large condoms".

So this guy hears behind him and he asks for a box of condom's, and the lady says "what size" and the guy says I don't know.

So the lady asks him to pull down his pants.

The lady tugs a few time and says "get a box of medium condoms"

So this teenager in isle 11 hears and wants some of the action.

So he goes to isle 12 and asks "can I have a box of condoms"

The lady asks "what size" and the teenage says "I don't know"

So the lady asks him to pull down his pants .

When he does, the lady tugs a few times, stands up and announces "Clean up in isle 12"

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:12 AM
SUCK CHOCOLATE
A guy goes to visit his grandmother and he brings his friends with him. While he's talking to his grandmother, his friend starts eating the peanuts on the coffee table, and finishes them off. As they're leaving, his friend says to his grandmother, "Thanks for the peanuts." She says, "Yeah, since I lost my dentures I can only suck the chocolate off 'em."

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:10 AM
a Spanish fireman wife had 2 sons, The fireman got to name them. He named them Hose A and Hose B

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:08 AM
laugh laugh noway noway

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:07 AM
did the italians lose the war???

They ordered Ziti instead of Shells!drinker

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:04 AM
This is for he ones who didn't get to see this joke.

Chinese couple in bed, the chines man yells I want 69! The chinese woman rolls over and replies, why do you want beef and broccoli now?!?!?laugh

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:03 AM
roflmaolaugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:01 AM
laugh laugh laugh drinker

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:56 AM
yep :tongue:

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:55 AM
like it but, love miller chill betterdrinker

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:54 AM
spontaneous. Due to the fact my social life tends to be unplanned and easier lol idkhappy

Dragonfire201's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:52 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15