Very niceflowerforyou
blushing blushing blushing blushing

THANKS flowerforyou

Bows

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 04:36 PM

LOL toughie :banana:
tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

I am going to go lay down I don't feel good my bronchitis came back on top of my false heart attack last week.

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 04:33 PM
Very niceflowerforyou

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 04:24 PM
LOL toughie :banana:

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 04:19 PM
LOL its actually true as reported in the NY times 1994 April edition, world science weekly also from 1994 biography monthly 1995 and I forgot the other.

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 04:16 PM

Sneaksintoyourheart made me smile but I'm sure anyone knows her would say the same.
blushing blushing blushing

Hugs

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 04:15 PM
Does the mirror count? If so it tells me daily except when I cut myself shaving but I don't want to tell you what it tels me then

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 04:11 PM
Sneaksintoyourheart made me smile but I'm sure anyone knows her would say the same.

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 04:09 PM
For talking in the fashion you did you don't seem overly educated. Dot is department of transportation. Your Saturn might get 25 MPG at best with current regs. White house does have a research departments as well as anti terrorism department ( thus why they have department heads) . Anything else I can help you with?

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 04:02 PM

Thinking how lucky I am. :heart:

I read somewhere you got the remote woot

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 12:00 PM
Welcome welcome first round is on 2kidsmomlaugh drinker

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:55 AM

Depression is psychological never pay mind to it and worse off never medicate because then your psychiatric mind fells you you can't live without which then makes you dependant. Best thing to do is do what you like and do it often. Keep in mind that you can't do what you like if you don't exist and remember that you are always #1never let anything change that. Ever

Evidently you have never suffered from depression...I have.. It's not all in your head and sometimes you need help getting thru it..I hope you never have it because it can be a real hell...

Terri, take care of yourself, give yourself time to grieve your relationship with Kevin.. Try to keep busy and take one day at a time. flowerforyou

I lost my fiancée due to a drunk driver on valentines day, the day after we got engaged. However I don't let negative things effect me because from past experiences I've learned it just makes things much worse than they should. Live life happily God is always with us and I am not greater than he who sacrificed his son for us, so I live daily thankful, I am thankful for the bad to remember I'm still alive, thankful for the good so I can use it to help others without.

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:39 AM
IV never really understood numbers in names like 69. My name miken747 comes from people telling me I'm as broad and big as a 747 so it stuck with me.

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:33 AM

grumble *sigh*
cheer up it could be worseflowerforyou

def, without all that crazy drama, best to be alone some days

Aw hugs. Just think being single you can do all those things you wouldn't be able to otherwise do like moon the neighbors or leave the seat up without anyone knowing and and
Oh I'm single and don't pay attention to the above I'm a perfect angelpitchfork

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:22 AM
When I first seen you I thought I had died
I didn't know angels lived on earth so it must be true
I must have died and gone to heaven when I first met you
No this cannot be it cannot be too good to be true
Closer to me you came
My love for you an eternal flame
At last together we kissed
Together we danced
My love not even the summer rain can quench the eternal love I hold for you
My torch of rememberance for my angel gone to heaven
I wish it was me, dead and gone to heaven

I miss you:cry: :cry: :cry:

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:10 AM
I'm thinking why the bloody hell do I wash my whole truck when the birds only poop on the driver side windshield and bed. Bad thing about it is that side is furthest from the tree, its like they make an effort to hit those particular spots.rant frustrated

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:02 AM

There is an actual website with live feed from space that you can listen to for rebroadcast signals. When anomolies are found and confirmed you can report it to the space agency in charge of it. They found a few but no further rebroadcasts been found. Apparently 3 years ago they had a massive spike out of a new nebula system that was off the charts, lasted 2 hours but died soon after though they get random spikes just not as large.

Want to hear something interesting...

Listen to the Northern Lights with an AM radio.

If you adjust the dial you get some most fantastic 'music'.

Ill have to do that can you email a prefered frequency as I just so happen to set an am radio up recently

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:00 AM
Cheers

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 10:58 AM
My all time favorite quote is
A person is not defined by what they had done in their past but by their legacy which is what they will do to better themselves in order to help others being what one does indirectly affects others around them.:smile:

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 12:30 AM
I've never personally gotten distracted by skin nor boobs, suppose I always present mmyself in a professional, mature manner. Someone needs my attention just call my name or my phone and its yours until whatever situation is done. That is unless we're skinny dipping and boobs get shown then its game on.