Community > Posts By > miken747

miken747's photo
Tue 02/14/12 12:22 AM
Get better soon. I was in myself for most of last week, my veteran doctor thought I was having a heart attack which thankfully it was not. However with all the tests and blood draws I am still feeling utterly exhausted. Luckily I had a TV changer and it was on the same button or whatever to call the nurse which was weird.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 10:51 PM
Well dang. Lol

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 10:32 PM

I hate how i don't have a chip in my head that allows me to access the internet with out coming to a computer or using my hands.

damn lazy a$$ inventors not giving me as I please,
I don't want to pay for it either just give it to me
because I said so.

Actually never mind I want a ping pong table
and beanie babies instead, anyone else want some,
I'm buying?

A ping pong table you say? Ill take one as long as a redhead comes with it

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 10:13 PM

Whaaaaat the phuck? He was talkin to all of us I suppose. Dude, got to sleep. Its valentines day. You might have a hot dream

I don't need it I was iin the army so I am used to 4 or 5 hours of sleep and am good to go for the day. Anyway I hope you didn't misunderstand what I said earlier that got you to this point in conversation, seems you may be the one needing rest.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:55 PM

Actually no. Right now I m listening to local emergency broadcasts as I need to learn routines for when I am certified as as an emergency medical technician. Then later on might do some linear algebra.

..what in the name of Mary's panties...

Ash, he talking to you?

Yes was my fault I misclicked my bad.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:48 PM
Actually no. Right now I m listening to local emergency broadcasts as I need to learn routines for when I am certified as as an emergency medical technician. Then later on might do some linear algebra.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:42 PM
There is an actual website with live feed from space that you can listen to for rebroadcast signals. When anomolies are found and confirmed you can report it to the space agency in charge of it. They found a few but no further rebroadcasts been found. Apparently 3 years ago they had a massive spike out of a new nebula system that was off the charts, lasted 2 hours but died soon after though they get random spikes just not as large.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:36 PM
There's an idea. If I learn an Asian language that would add another to the 5 I currently can speak some of LOL.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:29 PM

Mike- what you just posted hardly made any sense. You should be English teacher in highschool lol

LOL I know maybe people will learn what not to do so they learn what to do.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:25 PM

Regarding Valentines . . . being that my wife perished in 2010, I don't exactly have one, although I usually do give my 22-year-old daughter a valentine.

OK now that's cool hats off to you.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:18 PM

Vintage..

I wrote you a letter..

-.-
:angel: :angel:

As quagmire would say. Giggidy giggidy giggidy

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:16 PM
I wonder if I am a select few or just weird being I tell it like it is and say what I mean without side tracking, beating around the bush or carding what others think. Don't like what I have to say too bad I'm going to tell you anyway LOL. For the most part though and I'm sure others will agree its all about honesty
If you need space say you need it, want to break up say such, want to take it a step further say such. Chocolate and honesty are women's best friends and if I'm wrong I'm wrong just don't smack me

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:04 PM

My great aunt is Barbara Streisand lol

cool

she's a great lady

She can also be a bit neurotic but she's changed over the last decade for the better which is good to see.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:03 PM
Indeed it is, don't get me wrong though its a beufiful thing that many don't understand and I am sure what I said didn't necessarily come out the way I wanted. Kinda hard to when listening to a missing child report at the local store but he's been found and safe.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:01 PM
Been a few years for me but I am in no rush. With all the lass and all the wired stuff going on I don't mind taking my time.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 08:59 PM
Been a few years for me but I am in no rush. With all the lass and all the wired stuff going on I don't mind taking my time.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 08:57 PM
My great aunt is Barbara Streisand lol

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 08:55 PM
Now if my PC worked I have 49 gigs of music I got on there from downloads or CD Burns. I can play my entire list starting today and will go on for almost 2 weeks without a song repeating. Yes....I'm addicted to music, after all I wax in band in h.s and am currently learning guitar lol

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 08:51 PM
Sorry I still use a lot of Australian terms and words. You should hear me talk I sound like an Aussie LOL. Also what I meant to reply to vintage is I know what you mean only in opposite. Seems I do more listening and caretaking than I do talking. Most people don't understand how its possible for me to be alive. I've had my heart stop for no reason times, hostage in high-school for 10 hours, did anyone want to listen to me then, he'll no,and now? Not a chance. Its like I am supposed to be here for people but forget about what I go through in life. But you know, I don't mind at all, to me doesn't matter bad or good in a persons life,its what you do to change or better yourself that matters and if I am part of that process that makes up for my crappy days.

miken747's photo
Mon 02/13/12 08:40 PM
Edited by miken747 on Mon 02/13/12 08:42 PM