Community > Posts By > marrion5

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 11:38 AM

That is much more, than a rant.

It is a message, filled with many truths,

and one, worth having, EVERYONE hear.

I was deeply moved, reading this,

but I am very good, at reading between the lines.

You have to be, to understand, any of my writings.

I wish, that message, could "wake up" this world!

Unfortunately, at this point of ignorance, in our society,

I doubt that will happen.

I love to read, what you write.

You are honest, deep, non judgemental, loving, intelligent, and profound.

Those are all qualities, that Jesus yearns, for us to be.

So whether your a believer, or not,

your on the right path, that a GOOD person takes.

@ Johnmontell
MANY CHURCHES ARE NOW RUNS BY WOMEN PASTOR WHY IT IS BOLDLY WRITTEN THAT A WOMAN SHOULD NOT URSURB AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN.
One of my pastors is a woman. A black woman. Does that disturb you also? Just curious?

In the real world, if men thought themselves to be better, or superior, to woman many things would be changed, and not for the better.

We would not have woman, govern states, as many do quite well. Nor would any partnership, or marriage, of any man and woman, stand a chance, of longevity.

God teaches to love, and honor, thy mother, and wife. Are they not female?

I dont believe, that God took a rib from man, and made woman with that rib, so that he could rule over her, or be superior to her.

Now matter what situation, we as humans in THIS world, must all be equal. All sexes, and all races.

God teaches us, to love one another, and there cant be love, in the world, without equality. JMO.

YOU CAN CHOOSE TO DO AS YOU LIKE,
BUT AS FAR AS CHRISTIANDOM IS CONCERN, EVERYTHING MUST BE DONE IN A DUE ORDER, BCOS GOD IS NOT AN AUTHOR OF CONFUSION ,

WEATHER A BLACK WOMAN RUNS A CHURCH OR A WHITE , OR YELLOW, OR BLUE WOMAN RUNS A CHURCH, EVEN IF IT IS MY MOTHER ,
HAVE IT CLEAR AND SETTLED IN YOUR HEART, THAT GOD IS A GOD OF PRINCIPLE,

IF YOU MUST RENDER A SACRIFICE , MAKE SURE IT IS ACCEPTABLE UNTO THE LORD, THE GOD YOU CLAIM TO KNOW HAS A DUE ORDER OF DOING THINGS,

AS FAR THE SALVATION PROGRAMME OF GOD IS CONCERN, WOMAN IS NOT GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT TO THE PULPIT,

AND LET ME ALSO MAKE IT CLEAR,

YOU CAN ALSO DISOBEY IT, JUST AS MANY IS DISOBEYING IT , SAMUEL SAID OBEY IS BETTER THAN ANY SACRIFICE,

WOMAN CAN BE A GOVERNOR, PRESIDENT, LAWYER, PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD, AND VERY SOON A WOMAN WILL RULE AMERICAN, WE KNOW IT WILL SOON HAPPEN, THAT IS NOT BAD,

BUT WHEN GOD SAID THIS IS HOW HIS PROGRAMME SHOULD RUN FOR ANYBODY WILLING TO BE SAVE, YOU MUST COME THROUGH THIS WAY, ONLY 1 WAY,

AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT THOSE WOMEN PREACHING OR HAVE A GREAT CHURCH BUILDING AND SERVICE, THEY ARE USING THE CORRECT ANOINTING OF GOD , IT IS NOT FAKE ANOINTING, IT IS GENIUE FROM GOD,

BUT THAT IS PERMISSIVE WILL OF GOD, NOT PERFECT WILL OF GOD,

BUT WHY DID GOD PERMIT THEM,
BCOS THE RAIN COMES UPON THE ROOF OF THE JUST AND THE UNJUST.

A WISE WOMAN THAT WANT TO SAVE HER SOUL WILL OBEY THE INSTRUCTION WRITTEN DOWN,

REMEMBER JESUS SAID UNTO THEM GO YE BEHIND ME, YE WORKERS OF EVIL,
AND MANY OF THEM WILL SAID, AH LORD I DID CAST OUT DEMONS IN YOUR NAME, AM A GREAT PREACHER, BOTH ON TV AND RADIO, EVERYBODY KNOWS ME VERY WELL, AND THE LORD WILL SAY AGAIN , I NEVER KNEW YOU.

YOUR JUDGEMENT IS CONCLUDED! FINISHED,
SO WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP, HELL FIRE? SURE!!!

SO AM NOT TALKING TO UNBELIEVERS BUT THOSE THAT CLAIMS TO HAVE KNOWN THE LORD,
AND JESUS SAID, IF THOU KEEP MY WORD AND MY COMMANDMENT, THEN YOU ARE MY DECIPLES, IF NOT, YOU KNOW OFFCAUSE!!

no photo
Sun 02/19/12 08:39 PM

Johnmontell...the Holy Spirit will never give us a

Word to speak, that contradicts God's Word.:heart:

@ morningsong , yes that is correct, but where has the word or the teaching contradicts God's word or did holyghost told you that the word contradicts?

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 01:12 PM
and thus she introduced Adam to sex for pleasure."

this is very lies, and i don't think to continue this very topic, and if you really want to know the truth about what i said, go and read my past post, or you can mail me, so that i will forward you the verse of the bible that prove that the serpent introduce sex for pleasure unto the woman eve, not to the man, bcos the man is her husband,

this will be the last time i will talk about this,
bye

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 12:33 PM

God doesn't hate sex. Nor did he mean for it to be used only for procreation. The same with food. Food serves a purpose and a need greater than just caloric consumption.

God condemns the misuse of both food and sex. Too much of anything causes an imbalance which has negative consequences.

Such is not my belief.

In the original post to this thread, I asked two questions.

One was answered via God being vague. The other, has not.

Regardless, and despite an apple being a fruit. Both irrelevant, and for the sake of argument we just say 'apple'. Truth is, I love pomegranates, so I'd like to think it was one of those.

According to this CHRISTIAN belief, called the SERPENT SEED:

God HATES fornication.
God purposely created the Devil.
God knew man would 'fail' and set him up to do so purposely.
God is a sociopath.

Period.

That's what this version states.

I don't agree with any of that nonsense, because that is literally against what the Bible ITSELF says.

Yet this is apparently why I am 'insignificant'.

WEATHER IT IS YOUR BELIEF OR NOT, DOES NOT CHANGES THE STANDARD OF GOD, AND IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, SO AT THE TIME WHEN YOU WILL BE JUDGE , THIS VERY DISCUASSION WILL STAND AGAINST YOU, BCOS YOU DELIBERATLY HARDEN YOUR HEART NOT TO HEED TO THE WORD OF GOD, IF IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE, THAT IS DIFFERENT, BUT IF IT IS IN THE BIBLE, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 12:30 PM

Two. If that premise is incorrect, why again, wouldn't he specify to those who lack 'knowledge'?

I'm not clear on what you are asking.

Adam lacked 'knowledge' until he ate from the tree.

Lacking knowledge, IMO, would also mean that you would take words as they are handed to you. "Eat this and die." So, why wouldn't you specify that 'you wouldn't die instantly'?

That left the gap for the snake to eat from the apple and say, 'See? I did not die.' Which easily left much room for the doubt.

who said it is APPLE THEY EAT? THEY DID NOT EAT APPLE, BCOS EVEN TILL TODAY WE ARE STILL EATEN APPLE AND NOTHING IS WRONG FROM APPLE ATE,

IT WAS A SEX FOR PLEASURE THAT THE SATAN INSPIRED THE SERPENT TO DECIEVE THE WOMAN EVE,
MEAN WHILE WHILE SATAN HAS ANOTHER MOTIVE, BUT SERPENT IS JUST GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH THE WOMAN FOR FEEL ALRIGHT SAKE [JUST PLEASURE]

BUT THE SATAN HAS A PLAN TO SOW A NEGATIVE SEED FIRST INTO THE WOMB OF THE WOMAN EVE.

IT WAS AFTER HE SLEPT WITH THE SERPENT FIRST , THEN HER HUSBAND CAME BACK AND SHE TOLD HER THAT WE TESTED THIS PART OF LIFE WITH SERPENT,

AND THE MAN NOW WENT IN , AND AFTER THE WOMAN CONCIEVED 2 BABIES, CAIN AND ABEL,
IT IS NOT TWINS,

SO STUDY THE BIBLE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND VERY CLEAR THAT IS WAS AFTER THEY ATE THE FRUIT, THEN THEY DISCOVERED THAT THEY WERE NAKED, AND THEY COVER THEIR NAKEDNESS WHICH IS THE MOUTH THEY USE TO EAT THE FRUIT

THE SERPENT INTRODUCE SEX FOR PLEASURE UNTO THE WOMAN, THAT IS WHAT HAPPEN TO THE ADAM AND EVE,

AND REMEMBER THE BOOK OF GENESIS IS HOW MAN FAILED AND THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS HOW MAN WAS REDEEM AND END OF THE RULE OF MAN ON EARTH ,
NOTE ANYTHING THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO GOD CONCERNING THE REDEMPTION OF MAN AND HIS PROGRAMMES ON EARTH, HE GOD WROTE THEM IN CODED SYMBOLS SO THAT IT WILL TAKE HIM ONLY TO REVEAL IT UNTO WHO SO EVER HE WISHES, AND FOR THE REST OF THE PEOPLE HE WILL LEAVE THE MESSAGES ONLY IN PARABLE

THANKS
God made man and bless them to mutiply and be fruitful, if it was sex they had that brought death on them, how else were they going to mutiply the earth?

you should have follow the topic and see where it started, bcos i clearly explain it well for those that have a clean mind and willing to know it,

they are all writting in the bible,

God did not punish adam for having sex , but God punishes eve for haveing sex with the serpent , and the serpent did it on only for pleasure sake, while satan has a plan to divert the plan of God for mankind,

so the resault of their sex for pleasure produced cain, and after adam the husband slept with her, and abel take place and bible said they are not twins but she have two babies,

SO WHAT GOD HATES IS NOT THAT ADAM SLEPT WITH HIS WIFE, BUT THAT THE SEX FOR PLEASURE,

LOOK AT EVERY OTHER CREATURE, THEY ONLY HAVE SEX WITHIN THE TIME OF THEIR REPRODUCTION PERIOD, BUT ONLY MAN WILL GO AND SLEEP WITH A FELLOW MAN FOR THE SEARCH OF SEXUAL SATISFACTION,

TODAY AND HAVE SEX WITH A FELLOW MAN , WHILE WOMAN HAVE SEX WITH A FELLOW WOMAN, AND NOT ALONE, WOMEN SLEPT WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF ANIMAL IN SEARCH FOR A SEXUAL DESIRE

ALL THIS THINGS ARE WRITTING IN THE BIBLE,

IT WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR TIME IF YOU STUDY BIBLE

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 11:19 AM

How come all these people seem to speak for God,but yet the almighty just can't teleport to this planet he created and put us atheist in check?Please don't say "he will when you're dead" that's a cop out abrahamic religions use cause they know dead people can't talk.Why not when i'm alive?

i cant talk much with you, just look yourself in this mirrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urlTBBKTO68

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 11:01 AM

Sex feels wonderful. It feeds the soul to give sexual pleasure to someone you love romantically. The Bible has many passages encouraging couples to enjoy having sex with one another. Whoever hold the belief that God intended sex as only a means of procreation is sorely and sadly mistaken.

...tell Marrion up there.

His Theory is based off that premise.

Proverbs 5:18-19

"Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love."

In other words, treat your wife like she is the most beautiful and precious thing in the world and she'll give you as much sex as you can handle.

Proverbs 30:20
Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 10:51 AM

I think the real question would be..
WHY would god deny his children fruit from the tree of knowledge?

I would encourage my children to have seconds, thirds, fourths....

It wasn't the tree of knowledge, it was the tree of knowledge of good and evil. :wink:

CORRECT!!!

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 10:40 AM

Two. If that premise is incorrect, why again, wouldn't he specify to those who lack 'knowledge'?

I'm not clear on what you are asking.

Adam lacked 'knowledge' until he ate from the tree.

Lacking knowledge, IMO, would also mean that you would take words as they are handed to you. "Eat this and die." So, why wouldn't you specify that 'you wouldn't die instantly'?

That left the gap for the snake to eat from the apple and say, 'See? I did not die.' Which easily left much room for the doubt.

who said it is APPLE THEY EAT? THEY DID NOT EAT APPLE, BCOS EVEN TILL TODAY WE ARE STILL EATEN APPLE AND NOTHING IS WRONG FROM APPLE ATE,

IT WAS A SEX FOR PLEASURE THAT THE SATAN INSPIRED THE SERPENT TO DECIEVE THE WOMAN EVE,
MEAN WHILE WHILE SATAN HAS ANOTHER MOTIVE, BUT SERPENT IS JUST GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH THE WOMAN FOR FEEL ALRIGHT SAKE [JUST PLEASURE]

BUT THE SATAN HAS A PLAN TO SOW A NEGATIVE SEED FIRST INTO THE WOMB OF THE WOMAN EVE.

IT WAS AFTER HE SLEPT WITH THE SERPENT FIRST , THEN HER HUSBAND CAME BACK AND SHE TOLD HER THAT WE TESTED THIS PART OF LIFE WITH SERPENT,

AND THE MAN NOW WENT IN , AND AFTER THE WOMAN CONCIEVED 2 BABIES, CAIN AND ABEL,
IT IS NOT TWINS,

SO STUDY THE BIBLE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND VERY CLEAR THAT IS WAS AFTER THEY ATE THE FRUIT, THEN THEY DISCOVERED THAT THEY WERE NAKED, AND THEY COVER THEIR NAKEDNESS WHICH IS THE MOUTH THEY USE TO EAT THE FRUIT

THE SERPENT INTRODUCE SEX FOR PLEASURE UNTO THE WOMAN, THAT IS WHAT HAPPEN TO THE ADAM AND EVE,

AND REMEMBER THE BOOK OF GENESIS IS HOW MAN FAILED AND THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS HOW MAN WAS REDEEM AND END OF THE RULE OF MAN ON EARTH ,
NOTE ANYTHING THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO GOD CONCERNING THE REDEMPTION OF MAN AND HIS PROGRAMMES ON EARTH, HE GOD WROTE THEM IN CODED SYMBOLS SO THAT IT WILL TAKE HIM ONLY TO REVEAL IT UNTO WHO SO EVER HE WISHES, AND FOR THE REST OF THE PEOPLE HE WILL LEAVE THE MESSAGES ONLY IN PARABLE

THANKS

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 10:26 AM

Premise 1 is incorrect. Both Adam and Eve did die, so have all of their decedents. God did not say they would die immediately, just that they would die. It was Satan who assured Eve that she would not die who lied.

thanks for the prefect reply and correct answer!

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 02:31 AM

Only the chosen few Mystics are allowed to understand it,by some unspecified Means!
That's the Twist!

What is mysticism? Mysticism is the acceptance of allegations without evidence or proof, either apart from or against the evidence of one’s senses and one’s reason. Mysticism is the claim to some non-sensory, non-rational, non-definable, non-identifiable means of knowledge, such as “instinct,” “intuition,” “revelation,” or any form of “just knowing.”

Reason is the perception of reality, and rests on a single axiom: the Law of Identity.

Mysticism is the claim to the perception of some other reality—other than the one in which we live—whose definition is only that it is not natural, it is supernatural, and is to be perceived by some form of unnatural or supernatural means.

Quoted from

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/mysticism.html

Agreed, Conrad, agreed.

However, I 'play' along, so that one day, as I hope wholeheartedly, someone can back their belief without stating, Peter says this, John said that or ask God and he will answer; and they conjure a response that makes sense.

Truth is, Peter, Paul--all names associated with something that created the origins for most disbelief. Secondly, God hasn't answered.

So, either A. I'm already a lost cause, abandoned, no longer his child, and a branded condemned. Or, B. God can't answer, because he doesn't exist.

WELL !! BASE ON YOUR REPLY, IF I GIVE YOU THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION S, YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT IT, SO THAT IS TO SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT SINCERELY ASKING FOR THE QUESTION, RATHER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN ARGUEMENT , WHICH I DON'T HAVE THE TIME,

THE PERIOD THE GOSPEL IS IN NOW, IS A CLOSING PERIOD OF GOSPEL. SO DOES THAT ARE WILLING TO BE SAVE SHOULD BE GIVEN THE CHANCE RATHER THAN TO GO INTO ARGUEMENT.

LOOK AT THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abbfRWoz4YI&feature=autoplay&list=PLB4ACECA1370078F2&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=4

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 01:49 AM

Then,of Course,since God doesn't come down to apply the the Judgment himself,and mete out Punishment,he has Human Actors to do it?

And you wonder,why Religion,unchecked,is about as violent as could be!

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/mysticism.html

..which ultimately leads back to the point I've been trying to make for the past, what, 4 pages of this thread? o.o

God. Not the ACTUAL being, I am speaking the IDEA of God, has done absolutely little to NO good for the planet as a whole.

It has caused wars, death, famine, chaos, destruction, and genocide on massive scales. It is as if religion itself has inched us towards a dark path, and once it become widely spread and practiced, it is now a path we can no longer escape.

But there is just one question I want, for one religious person to answer, truthfully.

Why did God lie to Adam?

"Eat of this tree, you will surely die."

So that when the snake came and said, "Psh, don't believe dat fool, dog, he's whacked. You ain't gonna die."

The Devil didn't lie.

Explain that, please.
I'm not saying nor meaning it rudely.
To emphasize that, I even made the Snake talk like a gangsta. :D

I asked this question to my pastor when I was 7...
..I'm now 31. I've still never gotten an answer that made sense.

I don't understand why the omni-God would lie when he knew it would not work.
I don't understand why the bible itself portrayed God to be a liar and the Devil to be a truth-teller.

God, by his own standards, would have stated the real reason he desired you not to eat of this tree.

One last tid-bit.

If man didn't obtain free-will until he had eaten from the tree of knowledge..
..why do we proclaim that Eve was 'tempted'?

Without free-will, wouldn't you simply do what you are told to do without question?

..or am I misconceiving the term, 'free-will'?

my FRIEND, I WILL ONLY ASK YOU TWO QUESTION, AND FROM THIS QUESTION I WILL GIVE YOU THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION,
DO YOU BELIEVE THE GOD OF THE BIBLE?

2 AND DO YOU BELIEVE THAT BIBLE IS WRITTEN BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD?
I NEED AN ANSWER TO THESE QUESTION THEN I WILL GIVE YOU THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION CLEARLY

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 01:39 AM

MARRION WROTE AND I QUOTE::cry:

Every good father has a rule that guide his house, every government has it's law, and every land or country has it's constitution,
dus the God of heaven has created man in his own likeness so a purpose ,Gen 1: 27, and the plan of God to mankind is best known to God, Romans 8 : 26 -29 ,

although everybody claims to come from God, but we know that everybody is not from God, there are children of satan and they know very well that they are from that wicked one.
The supreme God is omnipotent Romans 8 : 26 -29, omniscience, omnipresence,

Bible is written mind of God and the Book of genesis and revelation are written but coded with symbols, making it impossible for anybody who is not his own seed to read and understand it, [mark 4:12] and for any of his seed to read and understand it, he or she must have the holyghost in order to decode what is written therein,

so wheather you believe his existence or not does not affect him, or move his quality,

conserning the tree which the serpent decieved eve to eat was a sex for pleasure he introduce to the woman [eve] it is all written there in the Bible, but except your eyes is open to see it, if you like sleep on top of the bible , you will never understand it, although it is written there boldly,

Satan through that upright Animal called serpent , introduce sex for pleasure to the woman, thereby planting his own seed first before

the second seed which is from her husband [Adam] in other to corrupt the sowing field which is the [eve]

bcos God want them to muiltiply and bring children after their type,

the bone of contention is the woman, why? bcos she is the field to reproduce young one's of their type, and the man Adam has the seed

that should be planted, but satan through that animal corrupt the field, [the woman]

now any man born of a woman has that animal nature in his or her,
and for God to redeem his own seed back, he need not to go through

the same corrupt field, that is why a virgin shall concieve and give birth to a boy, and his name shall be called Jesus for he shall save

his people from their sin, Jesus mean [Jehova saves] (1 Corinthians 15:45]

now God knows all these things will happen, how do you know that he

knows all this things, (John 1:29) and [Rev. 13:8] Jesus before he was born, he was already been slain before the foundation of the

world, all knowing God has his plan for his children that is why jesus came to redeem only the elect of God whose name was writting

before the foundation of the world.Romans. 8:29.

i will stop here because it the teaching of the children of God , not arguement , no, bcos he that has ear surppose to hear, likewise he

that has eyes should see it, but .....for his own alone was the plan of redemption made for.

Marrion, you are preaching what is known as the SERPENT SEED HERESY !!!:cry:

IT IS A VERY DANGEROUS AND FALSE TEACHING....A HORRIBLE

HERESY THAT TEACHES THAT JEWS AND EVEN SOME BLACKS AMONG

OTHERS ,ARE BORN OF THE DEVIL ....

THIS KIND OF HORRIBLE TEACHING IS THE ENEMY'S ATTEMPT TO

DISTORT THE GOSPEL IN THESE LAST DAYS...AND THEREFORE ,IS ONE

OF THE MAIN TACTICS THE ENEMY USES , TO TURN MANY AWAY

FROM THE REAL TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.....

THIS SERPET SEED HERESY IS JUST ONE OF MANY FALSE

TEACHINGS CIRCULATING OUT THERE..AND HAS EVEN NOW

SNEAKED INTO SOME CHURCHES , AND SOME HAVE ACTUALLY FALLEN FOR

THIS LIE FROM THE PITS OF HELL !!!!!!:cry:

THIS FALSE DANGEROUS TEACHINGE IS ONE OF THE WORST.....AND

IS NOT SCRIPTURAL AT ALL, BUT ONLY TWISTS AND MISUSES SCRIPTURE !!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN,MARRION....AND RUN FROM THIS SERPENT SEED HERESY !!!

GET YOURSELF FREE FROM THIS VERY DANGEROUS TEACHING, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU !!!

IT DESTROYS ....AND IT IS VERY DANGEROUS AND SICK.:cry:

I AM PRAYING GOD WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD TO YOU , AND

GET YOU OUT OF THIS DANGEROUS TEACHING, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.

WHEN I FIRST CAME ON HERE , SOMEONE ELSE ALSO WAS TRYING TO

TEACH THIS HERESY ALSO..BUT HE WOKE UP AND GOT SET FREE FROM

THIS DESTRUCTIVE TEACHING....THANK GOD !!!

IT IS A HATE TEACHING TOWARDS JEWS AND CERTAIN BLACKS !!

PLEASE LISTEN !!!

PRAYING YOU WILL GET SET FREE TOO NOW.:heart:

THE LINKS BELOW GIVE SOME INFO ON THIS DANGEROUS TEACHING THAT

IS NOT FROM GOD.......AND ONLY CAUSES SEPARATION AND DIS-UNITY

IN THE BODY OF CHRIST::cry:

AND ALSO TO OTHERS....GOD IS NOT TO BLAME FOR ALL THE CRAP THAT

GOES ON IN THE WORLD....IT IS THE ENEMY OF OUR SOULS WHO IS AT

WORK DOING THIS.. .. THE ENEMY WANTS TO TURN MANY AWAY FROM

THE GOSPEL.... THE RISE OF FALSE TEACHINGS IS ALSO FROM THE

ENEMY, AND IS ALSO A WAY TO FURTHER DISTORT THE GOSPEL.....ALL

THIS CONFUSED FALSE TEACHINGS AND THE MOVE OF DANGEROUS

RELIGIOUS SPIRTS ON THE RISE ,ARE ALL THE WORKS OF THE

ENEMY ...ALL MEANT TO KEEP THE TRUE GOSPEL FROM GOING FORTH.

HERE ARE THE LINKS BELOW,THAT CLEARLY SHOW THAT THIS TEACHING

DOES NOT NOT NOT COME FROM GOD AT ALL.

I AM PRAYING , MARRION, THAT YOU AND OTHERS IN THIS DANGEROUS

FALSE MOVEMENT,WILL BE SET FREE NOW, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.:cry::heart::cry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_seed

http://stevenmcollins.com/html/serpent_seed_heresy.html

@ morningsong
your advice is very nice and graet, but it lack direction and honesty, when you said that something is dangerous. means that it contains something very bad

i will only ask you few question. Morningsong
1 is what makes it all the things i said HERESY

2 I WILL LIKE TO ASK HOW MANY CHILDREN DID ADAM AND EVE HAVE?

3IS AN ADVICE TO YOU, IS THAT WHEN EVER YOU SEE ANYTHINGS GOING ON EXPECIALLY FROM THE BODY OF CHRIST AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, AND YOU QUICKLY START TO SPEAK EVIL AGAINST IT,

WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR FIRST BORN, WHILE MUST YOU BE BORN AGAIN?#

ALL THIS LINKS YOU PROVIDE ABOVE IS NOT A BIBLE MESSENGER, BUT THEY ARE ENEMY OF THE TRUTH, WHICH SATAN RAISE TO FIGHT THE TRUTH,
BUT GOD WILL ALWAYS RESERVE HIMSELF A VOICE IN THE LAND.

MORNINGSONG QUOTE AND SAYS =:THIS FALSE DANGEROUS TEACHINGE IS ONE OF THE WORST.....AND

[ IS NOT SCRIPTURAL AT ALL, BUT ONLY TWISTS AND MISUSES SCRIPTURE ]

YOUR PROBLEM IS BCOS YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE DEONMINATIONAL PRECHERS, WHO OUT OF JEALOUSY OF WHAT THEY WILL EAT IS FIGHTING THE MAN THAT OPEN OUR EYES TO THE BIBLE TEACHING SINCE ALL THIS WHILE,

IT IS IN THE PREACHING OF THIS MAN THAT OUR EYES OF UNDERSTANDING WHERE OPEN TO THE SCRIPTURE THAT DOES NOT PERMIT A WOMAN PREACHER, ALL THIS THINGS ARE IN THE BIBLE, BUT OUR EYES WERE CLOSE TO IT,

UNTILL THIS MAN MINISTRY SPRANG UP,

MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING YOU MORNINGSONG, YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SAVE JUST BECAUSE A PREACHER SAYS, YOU SHOULD SAY AFTER HIM, THEN YOU ARE BORN AGAIN, WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU FIRST BORN, WHILE MUST YOU BE BORN AGAIN?
AND WE ALL KNOW IT IS NOT TRUTH, WHAT YOU NEED IS HOLYGHOST SO THAT GOD WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE DESTRUCTION THAT IS COMING TO THIS EARTH.

2 Peter 2:9 TO 20

9The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

11Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

12But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

15Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

16But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb *** speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

17These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abbfRWoz4YI&feature=autoplay&list=PLB4ACECA1370078F2&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=4

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 05:06 PM

but are you christian? He is right you were never a christian, base on the kind of words that flow from your mouth, you are not a christian at all.

Wait, back up.

I just re-read this.

I was 'never' a Christian?
So I was forced to be Confirmed?
Almost became a priest myself because.. I was forced to?

That's a harsh judgement, believer or otherwise.

Because my thoughts and words do not match that of what they were years ago; does not mean I 'never' was.

"Only God can judge me."

"No man has the right to judge another."

Yet, there you are.. passing such.

that is because you don't know the Bible, [2nd timothy 2 :15] the Bible do said, that you should not judge another, it does not mean you should not judge, it means that you that are judging another, make sure that you are not guilty of the same sin. bcos the blind can't lead the blind,
not only God will judge you, but by your fruit you will be known = [judge] bcos we have the bible, Jesus said , He that is not with me, is against me. so how can we know that you are not with him? he said again, he that is not gathering with me, is scarthering .

so reason twice and check yourself

Your first response was all, as Wux put it, rubbish and only furthered, not hindered, my points.

As for this; I judged no one. Therefore, again, rubbish and false accusations.

"Bible do said"
"reason twice"

Awesome.

You completely and blatantly ignored everything I said.
Then turn and quote the bible.

Luke 6: "Judge not and you will not be judged. Condemn not and you will not be condemned."

..by your own principle; I will be saved; you will burn.

However, regardless of what response you conjure now; I'm done with this thread once again. "I ask, simply and I ask without prejudice nor hatred; but even despite such, I was met with resistance, a blatant disregard to my question and as such I was slapped so forth with spite, anger, and hate. If this is such the way of the Lord, it is no wonder why so many seek now the darkness. For the darkness does not lie because that is the proven way of the light. Since its creation unfolded."

I won't tolerate you trying to belittle me because I know more of what your scriptures state then apparently you do and as such it's not a debate, its you trying to incite my anger, which you cannot do by simply proclaiming, 'This is what it says, I am right and you are insignificant.' In retrospect, that is the only message you just portrayed.

So before we incite Yellow's wrath.

I'm walking away.

Think what you will.
Ya'll do anyway.

Good day to you all.

you can read the holy bible, yet to get what it's meaning would be so hard, and that is very important,
there is no reason for you to get mad, yes you qouted the verse right, but you misinterpret it, judge not so that you will not be judged, means that you should make sure, that are free of the same accusation while pointing accusing finger to some1 else.
so dont take for offence ok

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 03:27 PM

but are you christian? He is right you were never a christian, base on the kind of words that flow from your mouth, you are not a christian at all.

Wait, back up.

I just re-read this.

I was 'never' a Christian?
So I was forced to be Confirmed?
Almost became a priest myself because.. I was forced to?

That's a harsh judgement, believer or otherwise.

Because my thoughts and words do not match that of what they were years ago; does not mean I 'never' was.

"Only God can judge me."

"No man has the right to judge another."

Yet, there you are.. passing such.

that is because you don't know the Bible, [2nd timothy 2 :15] the Bible do said, that you should not judge another, it does not mean you should not judge, it means that you that are judging another, make sure that you are not guilty of the same sin. bcos the blind can't lead the blind,
not only God will judge you, but by your fruit you will be known = [judge] bcos we have the bible, Jesus said , He that is not with me, is against me. so how can we know that you are not with him? he said again, he that is not gathering with me, is scarthering .

so reason twice and check yourself

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 03:13 PM

The bible teaches nothing of fear. God has not told us to fear him or anything. We are to love him and everyone. Where do you get this idea of fear?

..El Oh El.

And about the lower half of this quote, he did know. Read revelations, it's prophesy after prophecy of exactly this happening.

Yes, and allowing it to still take place..
Awesome.

What are you talking about? What does the Holocaust and any plagues have to do with one another? God didn't cause the holocaust to happen. People did with their own actions. You can not blame another for one's own actions.

When it was God's people; he unleashed the plagues.
Now that it is ours or any others.. He has a strict f*** 'em policy.

Does not abolish free will. You still have the ability to worship other God's before him. You still have the ability not to worship any Gods eg., free will. Free will does not mean their are no laws, rules, or regulations to follow. Just means you have the ability to choose to do or not do them. You are not a robot.

You just stated, 'What is wrong if WE ALL followed the commandments?
You wish to recant?
Because obeying this, abolishes free will.
Because none can go against the commandments, aiight?

And about the rest of your statements. Yes it's all about him. It's all about God and the love for him. Why would it not be? He created us, why shouldn't we love him? He blesses us every day and night, is always there for someone when in need. What is your point here?

..why shouldn't it be all about him? Really?

-.-

*sigh*

..wonder why they left those rules out in the Constitution.
If the shoes fits...

Do you actually watch the news or ever leave your bedroom?
Do you not see what is going on out there?
"always there for someone in need"
WE ALL NEED HIM.

The fact I picture him presently sitting on a recliner watching a replay of the Super Bowl while devouring popcorn and Fritos..

..my point is; he isn't doing anything.
Positive, negative; nothing.

This whole scenario.

It's like telling me to worship and respect my father..
..yet I don't even know wtf he looks like.
He has no impact, positive or negative, in my 30 year life.

..so why should I?

Define respect.
Define father.
Define love.
Define caring.
Define impact.

God has done none of these outside your own 'conjured' up principles, ideals, and beliefs.

You are so entranced by the light.
You are oblivious to all the darkness that thrives and exists.

You call this 'positive' event: "God's work"
You call this 'negative' event: "Devil's work"

Yet God created the devil.

So, from your own way of thinking.

ALL is God's fault.
Even the snake that tempted.
And Eve who ate from it.

..but why the h***, would he put a tree there.
That he wanted them not to eat from?

It makes no sense, whatsoever.

..and except for your drunkness off the idea he exists..

No good has ever come from him.
Except to quell the masses during the times when people thought
"Why should we obey this guy? Who is he?"
SO to quell the said masses..
God was created.
God was on his side.
God is to be both revered and feared.

..thus once it worked..
..rebellions subsided..

God was born.

Awesome.

If God did not "allow" it to happen, that would be taking someone(s) free will away. It is not God's fault someone(s) obeys Satan before they obey him, that is the own person's doing. And is why we will be judged on such.

What in the world are you talking about? What does the holocost have anything to do with specifically God's doing? God has NOTHING to do with the holocaust. That was ENTIRELY an action(s) done by the mortals of this world, not God.

You wish to recant?
Because none can go against the commandments, aiight

Whaaaaat? Things you are saying are making absolutely no sense. Even IF we ALL obeyed EVERY commandment, we would be doing it on our own free will. For there would be a possiblity one of us didn't obey. That is ALL free will is. Is the ability to choose to obey God or not obey.

WE ALL NEED HIM.

Yes we all do need him. But we turned away from God in the Garden of Eden. If you wish to return to God, you have all the oppurtunity in the world to come to him. Ask and ye shall receive

Or do you just not give the credit where the credit is deserved?

Last remark on this one. Yes God did create the devil. But he did not create the Devils actions. He created Satan a beautiful and powerful angel, Satan grew an ego and thinks himself greater then God. THINKS HIMSELF greater then God, he was not made that way. He willingly became that way.
how could something that God created and thought to be good turn out Evil?
Perfection stays Perfection,even with "Free Will"!

Every good father has a rule that guide his house, every government has it's law, and every land or country has it's constitution,
dus the God of heaven has created man in his own likeness so a purpose ,Gen 1: 27, and the plan of God to mankind is best known to God, Romans 8 : 26 -29 ,

although everybody claims to come from God, but we know that everybody is not from God, there are children of satan and they know very well that they are from that wicked one.
The supreme God is omnipotent Romans 8 : 26 -29, omniscience, omnipresence,

Bible is written mind of God and the Book of genesis and revelation are written but coded with symbols, making it impossible for anybody who is not his own seed to read and understand it, [mark 4:12] and for any of his seed to read and understand it, he or she must have the holyghost in order to decode what is written therein,

so wheather you believe his existence or not does not affect him, or move his quality,

conserning the tree which the serpent decieved eve to eat was a sex for pleasure he introduce to the woman [eve] it is all written there in the Bible, but except your eyes is open to see it, if you like sleep on top of the bible , you will never understand it, although it is written there boldly,

Satan through that upright Animal called serpent , introduce sex for pleasure to the woman, thereby planting his own seed first before

the second seed which is from her husband [Adam] in other to corrupt the sowing field which is the [eve]

bcos God want them to muiltiply and bring children after their type,

the bone of contention is the woman, why? bcos she is the field to reproduce young one's of their type, and the man Adam has the seed

that should be planted, but satan through that animal corrupt the field, [the woman]

now any man born of a woman has that animal nature in his or her,
and for God to redeem his own seed back, he need not to go through

the same corrupt field, that is why a virgin shall concieve and give birth to a boy, and his name shall be called Jesus for he shall save

his people from their sin, Jesus mean [Jehova saves] (1 Corinthians 15:45]

now God knows all these things will happen, how do you know that he

knows all this things, (John 1:29) and [Rev. 13:8] Jesus before he was born, he was already been slain before the foundation of the

world, all knowing God has his plan for his children that is why jesus came to redeem only the elect of God whose name was writting

before the foundation of the world.Romans. 8:29.

i will stop here because it the teaching of the children of God , not arguement , no, bcos he that has ear surppose to hear, likewise he

that has eyes should see it, but .....for his own alone was the plan of redemption made for.

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:16 PM

They say; allah taken a son. Glorified be he! He hath no need.you have no warrant for this. Tell you concerning allah that which ye know not.....saying of allah

THIS YOUR QUOTE IS TOTALLY MEANINGLESS WORDS, WITH OUT PHRASE OR SENTENCE

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:14 PM

The bible teaches nothing of fear. God has not told us to fear him or anything. We are to love him and everyone. Where do you get this idea of fear?

..El Oh El.

And about the lower half of this quote, he did know. Read revelations, it's prophesy after prophecy of exactly this happening.

Awesome.

What are you talking about? What does the Holocaust and any plagues have to do with one another? God didn't cause the holocaust to happen. People did with their own actions. You can not blame another for one's own actions.

Does not abolish free will. You still have the ability to worship other God's before him. You still have the ability not to worship any Gods eg., free will. Free will does not mean their are no laws, rules, or regulations to follow. Just means you have the ability to choose to do or not do them. You are not a robot.

You wish to recant?
Because none can go against the commandments, aiight?

And about the rest of your statements. Yes it's all about him. It's all about God and the love for him. Why would it not be? He created us, why shouldn't we love him? He blesses us every day and night, is always there for someone when in need. What is your point here?

..why shouldn't it be all about him? Really?

-.-

*sigh*

..wonder why they left those rules out in the Constitution.
If the shoes fits...

WE ALL NEED HIM.

The fact I picture him presently sitting on a recliner watching a replay of the Super Bowl while devouring popcorn and Fritos..

..my point is; he isn't doing anything.
Positive, negative; nothing.

This whole scenario.

..so why should I?

Define respect.
Define father.
Define love.
Define caring.
Define impact.

God has done none of these outside your own 'conjured' up principles, ideals, and beliefs.

You are so entranced by the light.
You are oblivious to all the darkness that thrives and exists.

You call this 'positive' event: "God's work"
You call this 'negative' event: "Devil's work"

So, from your own way of thinking.

ALL is God's fault.
Even the snake that tempted.
And Eve who ate from it.

..but why the h***, would he put a tree there.
That he wanted them not to eat from?

It makes no sense, whatsoever.

..and except for your drunkness off the idea he exists..

No good has ever come from him.
Except to quell the masses during the times when people thought
"Why should we obey this guy? Who is he?"
SO to quell the said masses..
God was created.
God was on his side.
God is to be both revered and feared.

..thus once it worked..
..rebellions subsided..

God was born.

SIN AND SORROW. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A CHRISTIAN.

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 10:43 AM
Edited by marrion5 on Fri 02/17/12 10:45 AM

JohnMontell.........let's say you meet a beautiful

Godly woman and fall in love with her and get married.

Well, The Godly love between you two should then come first.

But the falling in love (EMOTIONAL love) you two would share,

would be important too..as well as the physical love...as long

as your Love for each other was kept in the CONFOUNDS of MARRIAGE.

See what I am saying??

You would want to have a romantic love in your marriage too..Amen?

Point being then...there would be nothing wrong with giving

your beautiful wife a valentine card or flowers on

valentine's day,to celebrate your EMOTIONAL love and PHYSICAL

Love , AS WELl AS The GODLY LOVE you have for her.

All 3 types of LOVE are VERY IMPORTANT in marriage.

God is not opposed to a man and a woman loving each other

in a romantic way , as long as GOD'S LOVE COMES FIRST .

:heart::heart::heart:

To love my wife is a day to day task and just as my duty, not on a

particular day called valentine day..

my love to my wife must be every minutes because ,

man shall leave his father and mother and clieve unto his wife ,

and both of them will be ONE BODY not two,

so you must love yourself everyday.

bcos your wife is in you.

who is valentine? you must dig to know this question,

valentine is an unbeliever [worldly man] who die for a woman who never loved him.
so reason first before you join other to celebrate his love.
love is not bad, but what kind of love?

no photo
Wed 02/15/12 07:42 AM

CeriseRose....

There is no beam.....I just SAW WHY you had posted your

friendship evengelism post.

I had told you via email that I love my atheists

friends...that is what this

whole thing is about.....and you had said you thought I was

compromising God's Word by doing so ....

and obviously you took what I said , to mean that I just hang

out in the world and do worldly things with the people of the

world...well...not so.

I just love all people period...as God loves.

And we ARE to love all people regardless...and we WILL love all

people regardles ,WHEN we are born again.

THAT is what I am trying to get across.

GOD IN US Is the One Who is loving all people THRU us anyway.

And no...no hidden agenda when we truly love as God loves.

And btw...I forgive you for making the incorrect comments about me.

:heart::heart::heart:

what is happening among believer's? elect can't PERSECUTE FELLOW ELECT!

Previous 1