Community > Posts By > marrion5

no photo
Thu 02/09/12 11:22 PM

There are two schools of thought here: Min. and Amin. One expects a return and the other believes it has already happened, as per Matthew.

and who believes that it has already happened, and where is it in Mathew?

Amillennialism teaches that the Kingdom of God will not be physically established on earth throughout the "millennium", but rather

that Jesus is presently reigning from heaven, seated at the right hand of God the Father,
that Jesus also is and will remain with the church until the end of the world, as he promised at the Ascension,
that at Pentecost, the millennium began, as is shown by Peter using the prophecies of Joel, about the coming of the kingdom, to explain what was happening,
and that, therefore the Church and its spread of the good news is Christ's Kingdom.
Amillennialists cite scripture references to the kingdom not being a physical realm: Matthew 12:28, where Jesus cites his driving out of demons as evidence that the kingdom of God had come upon them; Luke 17:20-21, where Jesus warns that the coming of the kingdom of God can not be observed, and that it is among them; and Romans 14:17, where Paul speaks of the kingdom of God being in terms of the Christians' actions.

In particular, they regard the thousand year period as a figurative expression of Christ's reign being perfectly completed, as the "thousand hills" referred to in Psalm 50:10, the hills on which God owns the cattle, are all hills, and the "thousand generations" in 1 Chronicles 16:15, the generations for which God will be faithful, refer to all generations. (Some postmillennialists and nearly all premillennialists hold that the word millennium should be taken to refer to a literal thousand-year period.)

Amillennialism also teaches that the binding of Satan described in Revelation has already occurred; he has been prevented from "deceiving the nations" by preventing the spread of the gospel. This is the only binding he will suffer in history: the forces of Satan will not be gradually pushed back by the Kingdom of God as history progresses but will remain just as active as always up until the second coming of Christ, and therefore good and evil will remain mixed in strength throughout history and even in the church, according to the amillennial understanding of the Parable of the Wheat and Tares.

Amillennialism is sometimes associated with Idealism as both teach a symbolic interpretation of many of the prophecies of the Bible and especially the Book of Revelation. However, many amillennialists do believe in the literal fulfillment of Biblical prophecies; they simply disagree with Millennialists about how or when these prophecies will be fulfilled.

these are all totally FALSE TEACHINGS!!! BEHOLD THE ANTICHRIST!!!
CHILDREN OF GOD BECAREFUL FOR THIS SPIRIT THAT HAS RAISE HIS URGLY HEAD TO DIVERT MANY.

no photo
Thu 02/09/12 02:20 AM

There are two schools of thought here: Min. and Amin. One expects a return and the other believes it has already happened, as per Matthew.

and who believes that it has already happened, and where is it in Mathew?

no photo
Thu 02/09/12 01:48 AM

I support civil unions between ANY TWO Adults who wish to share lives and assets.

I would support such an aknowledgement of 'partnership' in its non sexual , purely legal, implications.

how can two adult BE IN A UNION WITH SEXUAL CONTACT?

partnerships do not mandate sexual activity,,,

you are not sincere to yourself.
partnership of two adult union involves sexual contact.
because is relationship between a same-sex couple that is legally recognized by a state authority.

this is not true

in fact, such an option would allow siblings to share assets and homes in their senior years

or children to share assets and homes

or best friends to share assets and homes

it would merely be a legal aknowledgement that their legal ASSETS, DEBTS, and RESPONSIBILITIES were being combined

any sexual activity would be personal and private and not relevant to the legality of the 'partnership' or joining of rights and responsibilities

any sexual activities would personal and private?
i can do business with you just as any other person, but once it comes to the term of CIVIL UNION and and PARTNERSHIP. certainly there is SEX involve, just as you ve said that is private.. and personal.. then i ask, what is Hidden and private before the Lord? even in the darkest dark his light SHINES.
so long it has something to do with Same-sex couples their unions as marriages or as civil partnerships involve sex. and it is HIGHLY PROHIBITED in the body of the Lord Jesus Christ

no photo
Thu 02/09/12 01:29 AM

I support civil unions between ANY TWO Adults who wish to share lives and assets.

I would support such an aknowledgement of 'partnership' in its non sexual , purely legal, implications.

partnerships do not mandate sexual activity,,,

you are not sincere to yourself.
partnership of two adult union involves sexual contact.
because is relationship between a same-sex couple that is legally recognized by a state authority.

no photo
Wed 02/08/12 12:16 PM

i thought you are a Christian!

That's for Jesus to decide.

WE HAVE A RAY DOWN RULES, WHICH IS THE WRITTEN MIND OF GOD [THE HOLY BIBLE]
REPENT AND I SAID AGAIN REPENT!

no photo
Wed 02/08/12 12:14 PM
Edited by marrion5 on Wed 02/08/12 12:18 PM

this is open lebelion to this site and to Christian faith and to the Christian in this forum, it's quit seperated forums. here is Christian forum, and there are other forum like musilims, chating etc,
they are seperated so as to enable you make your opinion to the approprate forum,
you delibratly smuggled this dirty topic in the christian forum.. to show your disrespect to the God and the forum rules in general...
Gay is never a christian topic therefore must not be open in the Christian room.
but you did it so as to show your self above the forum rules.

if you think you are right.. why don't you discause this matter in a musilim forum or hindu or any other faith.
i will open rebuke that spirit of same sex.. if you do not heed to this correction, we are meant to respect ourself and others around us.the word is enough for only the wise!

I only have access to the Christian forum.
#

THAT IS OPEN LEBELION! WHICH SHOWS THAT YOU DON'T RESPECT THE RULES!

no photo
Wed 02/08/12 12:12 PM
REPENT FROM THIS YOUR EVIL THOUGHT AGAINST THE CHURCH OF THE LORD JESUS, OR YOU SEE THE HANDWRITTEN ON A WALL
THERE ARE Muslim Mosque THERE, YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE TO WED IN A MOSQUE AS A GAY?

no photo
Wed 02/08/12 12:02 PM

no photo
Wed 02/08/12 11:54 AM

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/02/gay-marriage-prop-8s-ban-ruled-unconstitutional.html

I'm writing this not just to Christians who oppose the gay marriage ban, but to all Christians.

For me, I support gay marriage because I don't believe the state or any group of people should legislate morality. I feel that God gives all people free will to sin and we don't have the right to take that away.

But there is another reason why all Christians should support gay marriage: The political reality that our lives are ruled by the Supreme Court. I'm not going to get into all of how the Government works, but suffice it to say that the Supreme Court through a power grab in Marbury v Madison, now has final say over all our lives. If the Supreme Court rules in agreement with the 9th Circuit, your religious freedoms will be in jeopardy. When sexual orientation becomes a protected class, it will be hate speech to say that homosexuals are sinning. Parts of the Bible could be considered hate speech. The FCC could prohibit certain verses from being read or even mentioned on religious broadcasts of all kinds. Gays could petition your church for the right to be married there and then the church will be sued for discrimination over and over again until it goes bankrupt, unless they comply.

It has been my belief for years that the rabid gay marriage supporters are actually attempting to destroy religion with the Government's help.

Here is a simple solution to protecting the rights of the religious and giving homosexuals what they want: Remove government from marriage. The Government could issue civil unions between any group of adults. The civil union would have legal standing in courts. Marriage would be turned into a purely religious institution, with no legal standing. This would protect marriage and your churches. Only a church that wanted to allow homosexual marriage would perform them, no force of Government involved.

This fight doesn't just apply to gay marriage, there are law suits in support of polygamy also making their way through the court system. It's only a matter of time until the social decay reaches all layers of the court system, the outcome is inevitable, unless we act rightly to remove the teeth from this tiger.

this is open lebelion to this site and to Christian faith and to the Christian in this forum, it's quit seperated forums. here is Christian forum, and there are other forum like musilims, chating etc,
they are seperated so as to enable you make your opinion to the approprate forum,
you delibratly smuggled this dirty topic in the christian forum.. to show your disrespect to the God and the forum rules in general...
Gay is never a christian topic therefore must not be open in the Christian room.
but you did it so as to show your self above the forum rules.

if you think you are right.. why don't you discause this matter in a musilim forum or hindu or any other faith.
i will open rebuke that spirit of same sex.. if you do not heed to this correction, we are meant to respect ourself and others around us.the word is enough for only the wise!

no photo
Wed 02/08/12 11:53 AM
i thought you are a Christian!

no photo
Tue 02/07/12 02:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5sh3cjUCt4&feature=plcp&context=C3318de6UAOEgsToPDskKMuXitjA_03xkIYDNfPXQx

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 03:13 AM

"But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He has declared to His servants the prophets." Rev. 10:7. KJv
Brethren we are in the days of the voice of the 7th Angel now
are you prepare to meet the lord?
you have the answer in your hand

whose voice is the voice of the 7th Angel?

it is found in the book of rev.10 vs 7 and malachi 4; 5and 6

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 03:11 AM

It should be done in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost as instructed by The Lord, Jesus Christ, Himself.

17, And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.

18, And Jesus came and spake unto them,
saying, All power is given unto me
in heaven and in earth.
19, Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20, Teaching them to observe all things
whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway,

read this by yourself: Acts 2:38
King James Version (KJV)
38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
even unto the end of the world
Amen.

the correct water baptism is done in the name of the Lord Jesus and not father son and holyghost as most of the church do this day, it is lack of revelation of the word of God that lead them to do so..

Jesus mostly speaks in parable to the multitude but to his disciples he give them the interpretation .
Bible said the i have manifested your name; means that the name of the father is Jesus.
john 17 vs 6,
and Jesus said that the Holyghost will come in my name. john 14 vs 26
so for you to do a baptism rightly, it must be in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ act 2 vs 38,

no photo
Fri 02/03/12 02:37 PM
you have to chose for your self... it is either you hold on to the world or you leave world and hold on the Lord

no photo
Fri 02/03/12 02:31 PM
Have you been baptised? and how was it done? in the name of the Father , son and the Holy Ghost
or in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ

no photo
Fri 02/03/12 02:16 PM
"But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He has declared to His servants the prophets." Rev. 10:7. KJv
Brethren we are in the days of the voice of the 7th Angel now
are you prepare to meet the lord?
you have the answer in your hand

no photo
Fri 02/03/12 02:05 PM
depends on what you have in mind.

2 Next