Community > Posts By > briancarr

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 03:36 PM

OK here's my story.
Just over a month ago one of my neighbors caught his wife cheating on him... aside from many other things she already did and didn't do that would piss him off. He always complained she didn't do anything around the house, didn't take care of their daughter, etc etc. I don't know how much of that is fact since I didn't witness any of it. I do know she did cheat, she admitted that. Finally the cheating was enough and he filed for a divorce. He got the papers, giving him sole custody of their daughter and all the possesions. She signs the papers WITHOUT reading them. She would have 30 days to get out once the papers went thru the court, as a non contested divorce. She begged and pleaded with him to give her another chance.... So he told her he would give her a few weeks and see how it went to whether or not he would file the papers. She literally never brought it up again. So 2 weeks went by and he took the papers to court, and filed for the divorce. Since it was non contested and she signed it, she wasn't required to appear in court. They even put it in the newpaper when the divorce was finalized.
She never knew she was divorced.
Everyone on the block knew. Her "friends" all knew. Her step son knew. I admit, I knew too and so did my neighbor. The mailman even knew. It seems that all of us decided that none of us was going to tell her she was divorced and had 30 days to leave.
So today is the 31st day and her now Ex Husband handed her the papers, told her that her 30 days was up. She had to pack a bag and call someone to come get her.
Is it justice or just plain cruel? Was I wrong not to tell her?
HE IS MY HERO:glasses glasses

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 03:25 PM

always.....laugh
I dont think you will ever have too worry about your pipesflowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers drool flowers

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 03:16 PM
At want Age do you Fear the Plumbing will Stop Workingscared

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 03:13 PM

Most people like to hear themselves talk,thats why I choose to shut up!Most of the time!!!laugh
Did you say somethinghuh

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 03:08 PM
Because i care more about the Physical, more than the Mentaldrool 60/40drool

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 03:01 PM
I am Mean because i have a Opinion, and i question people so they totally defend what they are trying to get me to believemad

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 02:47 PM
Its all about, Ego, and Manipulation. Its a Cruel Experiment too see how far you can Stretch someone pass their breaking point. In a Sick way its Funfrustrated

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:25 PM
Can someone add something too my Baked Chicken:thumbsup:

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:16 PM
Now it would have to be with Obamasmile2

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:10 PM
Of course we want our Children too be an example that all Children can follow, but thats not always the case. Some are going to do Drink, do Drugs, and have Sex, all before they are of Legal Age.
Some Parents feel that it better for their Children too do those things with their Guidancewhoa

Can this be an Affective Method, or is it sending your Child down a Path of Doom?spock

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 11:45 AM
If you find your Kids Secret Stash of Adult Material, How do you Confront themnoway

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 11:33 AM

As long as he has cash, it's finedrinker
:tongue: Briancarr says he's got some cash for ya, Patsfanlaugh
May your Zipper Grab the Skin of your Reproductive Organlaugh whoa scared winking

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 11:15 AM

What's everyones opinion on the age difference topic? Most of the time I have dated women at least 5 years older than me. seems to work better for me just curious to see what everyone else thinks.
Dating older Woman is fine for a young man, as long as She hasnt gained too many Benifits from Her previous Relationship, that would limit your ability too contribute to the relationship as a Manwhoa

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 11:10 AM

As long as he has cash, it's finedrinker
glasses

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 11:02 AM

Does mingle2 have a site in Japan too? If so I predict an upswing in members.

Here is part of an amusing article. The full text can be found at http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/25/AR2007112501720.html?nav=rss_world&p=1&ac=1&cmp=22&wpsrc=AG0000431&KEYWORD=tokyo%20japan&cre=1803334326&st=c&g=1&s_kwcid=ContentNetwork|1803334326

FUKUOKA, Japan -- Salarymen -- the black-suited corporate warriors who work long hours, spend long evenings drinking with cronies and stumble home late to long-suffering wives -- have danger waiting for them as they near retirement.
Divorce. A change in Japanese law this year allows a wife who is filing for divorce to claim as much as half her husband's company pension. When the new law went into effect in April, divorce filings across Japan spiked 6.1 percent. Many more split-ups are in the pipeline, marriage counselors predict. They say wives -- hearts gone cold after decades of marital neglect -- are using calculators to ponder pension tables, the new law and the big D.
Skittishly aware of the trouble they're in, 18 salarymen, many of them nearing retirement, gathered at a restaurant here recently for beer, boiled pork and marital triage.
The evening began with a defiantly defeatist toast. Husbands reminded themselves of what their organization -- the improbably named National Chauvinistic Husbands Association -- preaches as a sound strategy for arguing with one's wife.

Hopefully this law will get the younger, or unmarried men too realize that there is little benifit too getting married. :heart: :heart:

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 10:42 AM
For the First 6 months of the year, i would take every penny we send out of the country, except for the troops, and use it for helping all the people that have been affected by the bad Economy:smile:

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 10:36 AM

wake up extra extra happy today?

CAUSE I DID!

and i had to share.
I just wwoke up more refreshed. No work today. I am not worried about what time i am going to eat, or take a shower. I caught up on my reading. I the only thing missing is the TV, but i will listen too the Yankees on the radio. What a nice dayshades

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:44 PM
I know i shouldnt care, but with so many people out of work, and trying to get by, maybe she is in a bad way, and took a chance. I know WWWWWWWWWAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatears tears tears tears

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:40 PM

this girls given up on love and all the stuff to go with it.

sometimes its easier just being alone.
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers tears tears tears flowers flowers flowers

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:37 PM
You give what you get, and if you cant get what you need, move on. Dont make excuses for what you, or another person cant do. Its a waste of time:heart: