Community > Posts By > briancarr

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 06:00 PM
After i wipe my tears out of my eyetears I would Go too Walgreens, get some Warming Gel, and let you go to Townshocked

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:57 PM

personaly i like to create thread explaining how to get women off during foreplay...lol
You mean like climbing on top, and puting it in?slaphead Im just askingshocked

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:48 PM
The ability too figure out what they like too hear, and what they are interested in, in a short timespock

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:33 PM
Since so many of Us have Exes, and children with them. Does it, or will it bother you if your Child calls the new Man, Or Woman in your Ex life Dad, Or Momspock

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:25 PM
Edited by briancarr on Sat 09/06/08 05:27 PM

It is not really a debate, Brian. It is a fact, and CSB will do what they do.
I know what fact is, and if My Children at anytime felt they could follow the Rules, it was time for someone else to take over. Trust me they had it easy. Three Kids,6 Whippins in 25 years. But even now they know not too cross the line. Believe it or not i am a nice Guybigsmile

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:17 PM

Brian, my point is that it is no longer up to you to decide. Society has changed and strangers get to say what is abuse and what is discipline.
Until strangers, feed,clothe,bathe,support,edcucate,.......i will determine, or they can have them. Its all about what boundaries you set, and they break, before you gat to the Whippingtears

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:12 PM

if they need it :)
They don't need it. That only teaches 'em to hitnoway

And the damage it does to their self-esteem. Yikes!!
You just rub the boo boo aftertears

Yep, and say I only hit you because I love you?

WTF....
No, you say i spanked your A$$ because you wouldnt listen to reason, and if you dont behave, i will do it again. Oh yea, here is the phone in case you want to call 911:heart:

Or CSB so that you can get removed from my home and go live with another family.
Live with another family that wont treat them like there own,they will feel abandon by their own Family. Will develope mental problem. Run away, use their Bodies,drink, and take drugs, all because they got a whipping. No Abused, Disciplinedtears

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:05 PM

Anything can rupture if you apply enough pressure. But can they just pop if you kick someone? I think that was the idea in the question.
Ok, ok you winflowerforyou they cant popflowerforyou

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:01 PM
Edited by briancarr on Sat 09/06/08 05:02 PM

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:01 PM
Edited by briancarr on Sat 09/06/08 05:03 PM

Yep, and say I only hit you because I love you?

WTF....
No, you say i spanked your A$$ because you wouldnt listen to reason, and if you dont behave, i will do it again. Oh yea, here is the phone in case you want to call 911:heart:

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:55 PM
Edited by briancarr on Sat 09/06/08 04:55 PM

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:51 PM

no but you can make em bigger if you blow in da
tube :D
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:49 PM

so then they can just pop?
good to know

thankyou all
They cant just Pop, but you can have internal Bleedingtears

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:44 PM
Edited by briancarr on Sat 09/06/08 04:44 PM

so im sitting here watching scarred on mtv2 with my son and it seems on this show a lot of guys get hit in the testies

so my question is
can you actually pop one

you know like a ballon or split one open from hitting it that hard or the wrong way??
Just imagine someone punching you in the Breast as hard as they couldtears Yes you can rupture your testiclestears tears

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:38 PM

Really?

You think talking to your kids and listening to them needs to be balanced out with physical violence......
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
WTF

Here honey, let's talk about peer pressure. Oh, and in case that didn't sink in let me go grab a switch so you know I mean business.

Craaaaaack..... Don't smoke cigarettes.

Craaaaack...... Don't drink.

Craaaaack....... Don't have sex.

Thank Youdrool may i have anotherdrool

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:31 PM

huh Ah, gee...um, this has never happened to me in my whole life. Not once. No one. Not ever.

Am I doing something wrong...or is it just meohwell ???
PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasedrool PrettyPlease, with Gram Cracker Crums, and Cherry Filling on topdrool drool drool

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:24 PM
Not if they are offering Sex, and Putting some Lotion on the parts of my Back that i cant reach drool drool

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:05 PM
I know its good too Communicate with your Kids, but should it be balanced out with a Good Old Fashion Ass Whippingtears

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 03:48 PM
I miss when i could have Sex, and not have too worry about a Job,bills,kids,how my a$$ looked, more kids................etc

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/06/08 03:41 PM

If i didnt have so much class i would post his pic on here and so everyone could know what a piece of C**p he is...

no one deserves to go through what I just did and i wish i could worn everyonemad

he does not deserve you. You must know my ex boyfriend!!! sounds like the same idiotlaugh laugh

No trust me... this guy is supposed to be a man of honor!!!!!

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!
What would happen if you showed up at his doorhuh