Community > Posts By > smilewithme

smilewithme's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:08 PM
The link http://stlouis.missouri.org/neighborhoods works good. Thanks, have a GREAT weekend!

smilewithme's photo
Thu 12/20/07 12:21 AM
Edited by smilewithme on Thu 12/20/07 12:22 AM
Winx ... thank you so much! That was sweet of you to spend time to reply with so much great information. Thanks again!

smilewithme's photo
Thu 12/20/07 12:17 AM

lol its gun if u got the time.

Yes, it's fun ... easy to get obsessed with it too!!!

smilewithme's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:52 AM

Art Museum, History Museum, Forest Park, Arch, Laclede's Landing, Soulard, and so much more. Let's not forget all of the restaurants.

Thanks for the tips!!! What is Forest Park, Laclede's Landing, Soulard??? I have a broken leg (from a motorcycle wreck in April) ... are these places easy to get into???

smilewithme's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:49 AM
Thanks for your comments. I want to check out Yahoo for next year!!! Do they have a good live scoring ... NFLcom is faster than FOXcom ... seems almost real-time.

smilewithme's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:20 AM
Thanks Irad

smilewithme's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:15 AM
Hi. I listen to Fantasy Football shows for a few years and recently started playing. This is my second year. Have you tried it yet??? Who has the best format??? I'm playing on NFLcom and FOXcom this year.

smilewithme's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:03 AM
Anything interesting to see or do in St. Louis???

smilewithme's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:52 AM
Just relocated to this area (south of the city, near Ste. Genevieve) from Memphis ... looking for interesting places and things to do. The wineries are very cool ... wanna squeeze some grapes with me?? LOL

smilewithme's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:03 AM
Tell him exactly what you said here ...

"You are a super nice guy ... but, I don't feel the same connection between us ... I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I must be honest."

smilewithme's photo
Mon 11/26/07 11:39 PM

LOL I watch football on Saturday and Sunday...I actually have football parties!! We make up some food and watch football..but I don't need a guy to explain the game to me, WELL WAIT, maybe I do need a guy to explain the game to me :wink:
LOL Go Colts and Go Irish!!

Yes I do have friends that hate football and they don't understand why I won't go anywhere with them when my teams are playing!!!

Great to hear from so many football fans!! Maybe you can lure your "other" friends into watching some games and get them "hooked" too!

smilewithme's photo
Mon 11/26/07 11:32 PM

I think it would be great to see the green bay packers and pats in the super bowl.

That's very possible!!! Thank you for your comments!!!

smilewithme's photo
Mon 11/26/07 11:25 PM

Just curious ... how many girls would watch football with their man if he'd take time to teach her about it???

i love football...& i dont kno a thing about it...i think i jus enjoy watchin the football players...

Good ... you have a mild intensity!!! :)

smilewithme's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:28 AM

Nothing but a jersey on the sofa?

too much steelers apparel to wear only a jersey haha

Hey, to some guys ... the jersey (and other apparel) can be just as effective as Victoria's Secrets!!! LOL

smilewithme's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:24 AM

I don't need anyone to teach me to watch it... I already do that! What I need is someone who will put up with my dumb questions while its on!

That's a VERY GOOD point!!! There are no dumb questions!!! If someone is willing to learn, then that's positive. Hopefully you're around someone that is patient ... and someone that can communicate!!! You should never feel bad about asking a question ... it's cool you're willing to learn. :)

I never liked football when i was married, he would be pissy when i'd ask questions, now that i'm single, i have a best friend who is a dear, he teaches me, and now I love football!

Awesome!!! Your ex-hubby's attitude blew it!!!

smilewithme's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:21 AM

Especially a cowboys Jersey TxMama.

Halftime we can have our own little football game :wink:
you feeln me..........

tackle onlydrinker

Im thinking.. Im the quarterback you be the center me lifting up that jersey and you hiking me the ball........oops i mean you grabbing my .............ooooo is that too much.devil

Yes, I'm flagging you!!! Un-sportmanslike conduct ... 15 yards!!!

smilewithme's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:19 AM

i know a little about it, but yes, if someone took the time to "teach" me about it and it was someone i enjoyed spending time with that would also make me want to learn the things that he or she enjoys...

Thank you for your comment!!! I think that's an excellent attitude!!!

smilewithme's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:12 AM

I don't need anyone to teach me to watch it... I already do that! What I need is someone who will put up with my dumb questions while its on!

That's a VERY GOOD point!!! There are no dumb questions!!! If someone is willing to learn, then that's positive. Hopefully you're around someone that is patient ... and someone that can communicate!!! You should never feel bad about asking a question ... it's cool you're willing to learn. :)

smilewithme's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:07 AM

If i was to be completely honest, i'd have to say that if you sit me down in front of a margarita, i will watch pretty much anything you want me too....even basketball. I do NOT like basketball. But i'll do most anything if a good margarita is involved...

Cheers!!! :)

smilewithme's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:05 AM

Woman must enjoy football. Dating requirement............
so damn sexy a woman in nothing but her favorite teams football jersey chilln with me on sunday.

Hey Jack. It's not a dating requirement with me ... but, it helps!!! It works out either way (for me). If she does like it, then it don't take away time from "us" ... we can enjoy it together.

And YES ... it's sexy when she wears her favorite team football jersey around the house!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7